Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

This song is, without a doubt, my greatest guilty pleasure in music, but it makes me think of Rarity, so I love it :blush:

Needs more Rarity in that picture.

rarity_by_veganya-d5fvzzs.png

Since I'm on a Catmare Rarity binge, I'll just share so more of that :D It won't be enough Rarity, but hey, one does not simply have enough Rarity :wub:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

This song is, without a doubt, my greatest guilty pleasure in music, but it makes me think of Rarity, so I love it :blush:

Since I'm on a Catmare Rarity binge, I'll just share so more of that :D It won't be enough Rarity, but hey, one does not simply have enough Rarity :wub:

I just did this because you said that.

HjA3Pe3.png

• Brohoof 4

Now on a completely different note, MLPF World Cup starts tomorrow! Who's ready to guide lady Rarity to victory, much to the displeasement of Obsidian, finally!

• Brohoof 4

Now on a completely different note, MLPF World Cup starts tomorrow! Who's ready to guide lady Rarity to victory, much to the displeasement of Obsidian, finally!

I'm ready!!! Rarity herself isn't up for a few days but Sweetie Belle is up tomorrow! Gotta cheer for best sisters!

post-26689-0-61368200-1402459488_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hey guys! :D I wrote a long blog entry about Rarity that I think you all might enjoy :D It didn't last too long on the front page, unfortunately, but hopefully you guys will check it out! :D Thanks!

10/10 would read again.. Someone needs to get onto making one for AJ but I have no idea what Stellafera, Sugar Cube, or Lightwing are up to  :huh:

That blog tho

post-25449-0-94466400-1401679361_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

10/10 would read again.. Someone needs to get onto making one for AJ but I have no idea what Stellafera, Sugar Cube, or Lightwing are up to  :huh:

That blog tho

Yeahh. Too bad it got spammed down rather quickly -_- I worked hard on it.

Oh well, I had fun writing it :D It's hard not to have fun gushing over Rarity, though :wub:

Can't get enough of Catmare Rarity, by the way...for obvious reasons post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

228488__safe_rarity_plot_ponified_catwom

• Brohoof 4

I was drinking some fruit punch and I thought... "What type of juice would Rarity drink during the summer?" Would she drink some sort of Tropical Breeze juice, Watermelon, Fruit Punch, or some sort of other fancy mixing of juices? Because I know quite a few people drink flavored juice during the summer. Me included of course. So what do you guys think Rarity drinks?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

So what do you guys think Rarity drinks?

I can see her enjoying a mojito by the pool :D Maybe a Margarita or a Pina Colida, but something sexy nonetheless - well, maybe "gorgeous" is a better word, by you know what I mean  :wub:

That's one of the reasons I love my avatar so much :D Not much gets my heart going like this picture of Rarity by the poolside with her mojito :wub:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

I can see her enjoying a mojito by the pool :D Maybe a Margarita or a Pina Colida, but something sexy nonetheless - well, maybe "gorgeous" is a better word, by you know what I mean  :wub:

That's one of the reasons I love my avatar so much :D Not much gets my heart going like this picture of Rarity by the poolside with her mojito :wub:

Those drinks tho. I can see her drinking something along the lines of those :catface:

• Brohoof 3

Those drinks tho. I can see her drinking something along the lines of those :catface:

This is song is now obligatory :D

Yes, I channeled my inner A.V. with that post :D

I can see Rarity being really laid back and relaxed during the summertime, though - she's the kind of girl who would like to put on her little swimsuit and lay in the sun on the beach, reading a book or something :D Not getting in the water, but just enjoying the sunshine on the beautiful shoreline :wub: 

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

This is song is now obligatory :D

Yes, I channeled my inner A.V. with that post :D

I can see Rarity being really laid back and relaxed during the summertime, though - she's the kind of girl who would like to put on her little swimsuit and lay in the sun on the beach, reading a book or something :D Not getting in the water, but just enjoying the sunshine on the beautiful shoreline :wub: 

That song though. A.V. would be proud.

That's how I would imagine Rarity going to the beach. Relaxing and reading a book.

That Nyan Cat in the book xD

• Brohoof 4

Rarity's dreams are the place to be...look at how good she looks while sleeping :wub: It's amazing to me that she can look so beautiful and so adorable at the same time, while her mind is shut off from the rest of the world and her mind is in the clouds that are her dreams...

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

My people! I have need of your assistance!

I cannot do this alone!.

I need examples of the following. Specific ones.

Rarity being directly supportive of her friends (things like singing for Twi in CE or helping Shy in Filli Vanilli)

And also Rarity being cute, which in her case (imo) is when her inner child sort of bubbles up (in a good way).

Any help would be appreciated.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity being directly supportive of her friends (things like singing for Twi in CE or helping Shy in Filli Vanilli)

I have a link to a whole list of that in my signature of that :D Feel free to pick and choose what you need or shove the whole thing down their throats - it's pretty dang long  :D

And also Rarity being cute, which in her case (imo) is when her inner child sort of bubbles up (in a good way).

img-2727498-1-566646__safe_solo_rarity_a

555974__safe_solo_rarity_screencap_cute_img-2727498-3-547355__safe_solo_rarity_aimg-2727498-4-552917__safe_fluttershy_raimg-2727498-5-large.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

My people! I have need of your assistance!

I cannot do this alone!.

I need examples of the following. Specific ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rarity being supportive would for example be.

First episode: Rarity fixing Twi hair.

Second episode: Being the first to step up to the Manticore

Trying to cheer up Rainbow when she was in hospital in that Darinf do book episode.

Being nice and supportive to Twi in Winter Wrap up instead of getting Angry.

Basically the whole of Suited for Success.

The start of Sonic Rainboom.

Green Isn't you colour. Whole episode basically. Yes she was jaelous, but she restrained herself for Flutters sake.

Secret of my excesss. Basically the whole episode and especially the scene on the bridge in the end.

Friend in deed, made that toupee for Doodle Donkey.

Putting your hoof down. Helping Fluttershy and instead of being angry with her in the end trying to help her.

Dragon Quest... Whole episode really.

Ponyville confidential. Being the only one of the mane6 to treat the CMC like a adult should. She was the only one who explained to Sweetie what she did wrong instead of flipping out, drenching them in rain, or not speaking with them.

Sleepless in Ponyville. How she is to Sweetie apart from the cart thing.

Spike at your Service. Tries to help Applejack with her Spike problem.

Just for Sidekicks. Giving Spike the most precious gem of the mane6. Ripping it out of one of her creations... Or, thats more Generosity, isn't it? :huh:

Games ponies play. Doing the hairdo of Cadance.

...Ugh... Thats it for now... I honestly cannot tackle season four too :o ... But there are many more examples in it... maybe ill add them in the future...

Im also going to edit some cute scenes in.

Rarity cuteness: Everything!

I cannot for the love of god find a better video of this... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAB8iDlVRE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcUnYNF-z8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpCDHTNbuco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxP6d79lXxU

Meh ... could do so for hours really... :muffins:

I have a whole list of that :D Feel free to pick and choose what you need or shove the whole thing down their throats - it's pretty dang long  :D

I don't think the link is going where you think it's going... :muffins:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

I keep forgetting to post pics from MLP-MSP, I'll get to it soon. In the mean time, look who found their way on to my keys! Also...ART!

bb6Qs4F.jpg

2LI8I18.jpg

N4zDfRY.jpg

3d2vSat.png

VmOxk1g.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I keep forgetting to post pics from MLP-MSP, I'll get to it soon. In the mean time, look who found their way on to my keys! Also...ART!

img-2727754-1-bb6Qs4F.jpg

img-2727754-2-2LI8I18.jpg

img-2727754-3-N4zDfRY.jpg

img-2727754-4-3d2vSat.png

img-2727754-5-VmOxk1g.jpg

Rarity protecting your keys 24/7 with fabulousity! Can't wait to see MLP-MSP pictures  :D

Dat second picture tho!

• Brohoof 4

img-2727754-1-bb6Qs4F.jpg

img-2727754-2-2LI8I18.jpg

img-2727754-3-N4zDfRY.jpg

img-2727754-4-3d2vSat.png

img-2727754-5-VmOxk1g.jpg

Bought this on Ebay today... http://www.ebay.de/itm/271513486740?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Hope its as fab as it looks on the picture... :muffins:  :D

• Brohoof 4

Bought this on Ebay today... http://www.ebay.de/itm/271513486740?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Hope its as fab as it looks on the picture... :muffins:  :D

Japan tends to make some higher quality MLP stuff. They know how to treat the fans over there! So it should look astounding when you get it  :D

I want to get this with matching tail for a casual Rarity wear https://www.etsy.com/listing/103775160/rarity-fleece-hat?ref=shop_home_active_22

• Brohoof 3

Japan tends to make some higher quality MLP stuff. They know how to treat the fans over there! So it should look astounding when you get it  :D

I want to get this with matching tail for a casual Rarity wear https://www.etsy.com/listing/103775160/rarity-fleece-hat?ref=shop_home_active_22

Or this one.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Rarity-My-Little-Pony-Cosplay-hat-beanie-costume-MLP-brony-animal-ear-diy-/141290003519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20e58a5c3f

You too can look fabulous! With this Rarity executioner hood! Buy today!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I was thinking of having this to match the hat, white pants, and white/purple shoes  :D

2jD93uM.png

I would have to have it custom made though.

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 4