Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

This is song is now obligatory :D

Yes, I channeled my inner A.V. with that post :D

I can see Rarity being really laid back and relaxed during the summertime, though - she's the kind of girl who would like to put on her little swimsuit and lay in the sun on the beach, reading a book or something :D Not getting in the water, but just enjoying the sunshine on the beautiful shoreline :wub: 

img-2727312-1-large.jpeg

That song though. A.V. would be proud.

That's how I would imagine Rarity going to the beach. Relaxing and reading a book.

That Nyan Cat in the book xD

Totally different thing!

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 5

Quick call Ghostie! We need him ASAP! He needs to tend to Rarity!

I like to imagine we have a floodlight like comissioner Gorden uses to call Batman, only that instead of the bat-symbol it projects Rares cutie mark unto the clouds... :muffins:

Someone photoshop that! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

I like to imagine we have a floodlight like comissioner Gorden uses to call Batman, only that instead of the bat-symbol it projects Rares cutie mark unto the clouds... :muffins:

Someone photoshop that! :muffins:

Oh if only I had photoshop to do that... I would have that down so fast.  Someone really needs to get on this!  :D  We can alert Ghostie with the Rarity Signal!

• Brohoof 3

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

I stayed up until 4 in the morning :D I laid down around two, though, but I endeended up looking at Rarity pics until 4 :wub: She's so wonderful...

Now, to try and get out of bed...is it worth it?   :derp:

• Brohoof 4

Good morning, fan club! :D

I stayed up until 4 in the morning :D I laid down around two, though, but I endeended up looking at Rarity pics until 4 :wub: She's so wonderful...

Now, to try and get out of bed...is it worth it?   :derp:

Good mornin'

Obvious best thing to do in this situation is to go back into bed and cuddle with Rarity. 

399647__safe_rainbow%2Bdash_rarity_image

• Brohoof 4

Her reaction to Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance's plot:

The Element Of Generosity is unable to comprehend such fail!

Her reaction to that flankhole Madara Uchiha finally getting a taste of his own medicine:

Thank you SO much, Black Zetsu and Kaguya Otsutsuki!

post-25189-0-81989400-1402503469.png

I have no clue what you are talking about... :lol:  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

You're not a Kingdom Hearts and/or Naruto fan, are you?

Well, i know that Kingdom Hearts is a game series on consoles with Disney characters, and that Naruto is a anime with ninjas...

Thats all i know though... :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

I'm not going to lie, I've developed a bit of a fascination with Rarity's more egotistical side lately :D Every one of the mane 6 has their flaws, and Rarity is no different. 

Seeing her be a bit over-confident sometimes is sort of hot, to be honest :D Of course, she's still the good-hearted mare we know and love on the inside, but seeing her be a bit snotty...mmmmmmmm :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I'm not going to lie, I've developed a bit of a fascination with Rarity's more egotistical side lately :D Every one of the mane 6 has their flaws, and Rarity is no different. 

Seeing her be a bit over-confident sometimes is sort of hot, to be honest :D Of course, she's still the good-hearted mare we know and love on the inside, but seeing her be a bit snotty...mmmmmmmm :wub:

Hmmm... Oh boy... difficult topic for me... As long as you don't transform into one of these people that say that the only reason they like Rarity is that they like characters that are assholes. Something i fear is a pretty great part of her fanbase. People that don't see her good side but still like her because they think she is a bitch.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm... Oh boy... difficult topic for me... As long as you don't transform into one of these people that say that the only reason they like Rarity is that they like characters that are assholes. Something i fear is a pretty great part of her fanbase. People that don't see her good side but still like her because they think she is a bitch.

Oh, no, it isn't like that because Rarity isn't an "asshole" :D She's far from it, and you and I both know that. I think this is just an interest in her flaws, probably a passing one at that :derp:

• Brohoof 3

Oh, no, it isn't like that because Rarity isn't an "asshole" :D She's far from it, and you and I both know that. I think this is just an interest in her flaws, probably a passing one at that :derp:

I know that you know that of course. I just have the feeling that many that call themself Rarity fans just are fans of her because they perceive her as bitch and they somehow like characters that are flankholes. Not in this club of course, but out there. I seriously hate that. Rarity has her flaws, but it's not that her virtues pale in comparison to that, or am i wrong?

I had a discussion with... someone on this forum that spanned over multiple days over that topic.

Oh shit... I better stop... rant over the fandom incoming... :muffins:  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

I know that you know that of course. I just have the feeling that many that call themself Rarity fans just are fans of her because they perceive her as bitch and they somehow like characters that are flankholes. Not in this club of course, but out there. I seriously hate that. Rarity has her flaws, but it's not that her virtues pale in comparison to that, or am i wrong?

I had a discussion with... someone on this forum that spanned over multiple days over that topic.

Oh shit... I better stop... rant over the fandom incoming... :muffins:  :okiedokielokie:

Bah. Liking a character's flaws is one thing, but liking a character exclusively for her flaws is something else. While I don't mind it when others do it, I like LOVE Rarity for a LOT of reasons :wub:

I love everything about her, honestly. I love her because I can relate to her, I love her because she's interesting, I love her because she's strong, I love her because she's passionate, but the thing I love about her most of all is that fuzzy feeling I get in my chest when she's on-screen or I'm looking at fanart of her...I mean, yeahh, sure, she's a cartoon character, but I really do care about her in every way possible. She's a part of my identity now, and I'm damn glad she is :wub: She's worth it - no, she deserves to be showered in constant praise and admiration :wub:

Yeahh, I'm currently taking an interest in her flaws, but that's honestly a passing feeling. There's so much more to Rarity, and all of it is just absolutely lovable :D It'd be a sin to just love her for one aspect of who she is, considering how many dimensions she has :wub:

She's just an all around lovable pony :wub:

546746__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_ani

• Brohoof 4

Bah. Liking a character's flaws is one thing, but liking a character exclusively for her flaws is something else. While I don't mind it when others do it, I like LOVE Rarity for a LOT of reasons :wub:

I love everything about her, honestly. I love her because I can relate to her, I love her because she's interesting, I love her because she's strong, I love her because she's passionate, but the thing I love about her most of all is that fuzzy feeling I get in my chest when she's on-screen or I'm looking at fanart of her...I mean, yeahh, sure, she's a cartoon character, but I really do care about her in every way possible. She's a part of my identity now, and I'm damn glad she is :wub: She's worth it - no, she deserves to be showered in constant praise and admiration :wub:

Yeahh, I'm currently taking an interest in her flaws, but that's honestly a passing feeling. There's so much more to Rarity, and all of it is just absolutely lovable :D It'd be a sin to just love her for one aspect of who she is, considering how many dimensions she has :wub:

She's just an all around lovable pony :wub:

546746__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_ani

True. She has flaws of course, no Rarity fan will deny that, they make her what she is. But they make her interesting, they don't overpower her virtues.

She is a truly great pony and friend. Everybody in real life would be happy to have a friend like her.

• Brohoof 2