Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Server issues ... been a problem since last week. You need to use the attachments feature.

:(

yeah I've been noticing that lately, I started the cheerful thread but it hasn't been very cheerful since pics won't show :(

Watching Godzilla in CMC Clubhouse. Some random pics.

attachicon.gif546241__safe_solo_rarity_anthro_monochrome_upvotes+galore_wet+mane_wet_artist-colon-megarexetera_wet+mane+rarity.jpg

Also Obsidian ... awesome pirate theme and stories. :D

Godzilla was a good film and that third picture lol XD

How does that work? I've seen posts about it, but never know what it entails.

there's a link on the thread that leads you to the club house and then the movie plays live

also good morning fanclub members I hope we all have great days today, didn't have that good of a day since work and I forgot my tips last night grrrr miss my money :( and I love money cause money buys pony merch oh well heres to hoping I get more money today :D

• Brohoof 7

Morning everypony! Hope everyone has a fabulous Sarurday! I'm trying to orchestrate a surprise party for the wife (her birthday was yesterday) so I may not be around too much today..

post-26689-0-01024300-1409409353_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-37254000-1409409384_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-01024300-1409409353_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-37254000-1409409384_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Do you guys think that's a fitting Pokemon for her? :confused: I don't know much about Pokemon...

If not, what would be the most fitting Pokemon for Rarebear? :please:

Rarity:

Sylveon is THE fancy pokemon

Gardevoir is a good choice too, though.

ninfia.jpg

Opalessence

Grumpy cat mon

250px-432Purugly.png

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 7

Hey, since YouTube links still work, I'll take this opportunity to talk about one of my favorite qualities of Rares that I don't discuss enough -  namely that along with Pinkie Pie, Rarity is one of the most hilarious characters on the show. Whether nomming on ice cream, grabbing the bouquet, or her reaction to a certain evil rock ... Rarity has made be smile, chuckle, and belly laugh as much as any character on the show.

Heh ... "I love being covered in mud". When I heard that for the first time I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. I had to rewind the scene just to catch the dialog I missed. Anyone here want to share the best laugh that Jewell Butt has given them?

• Brohoof 7

Hey, since YouTube links still work, I'll take this opportunity to talk about one of my favorite qualities of Rares that I don't discuss enough -  namely that along with Pinkie Pie, Rarity is one of the most hilarious characters on the show. Whether nomming on ice cream, grabbing the bouquet, or her reaction to a certain evil rock ... Rarity has made be smile, chuckle, and belly laugh as much as any character on the show.

Heh ... "I love being covered in mud". When I heard that for the first time I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. I had to rewind the scene just to catch the dialog I missed. Anyone here want to share the best laugh that Jewell Butt has given them?

Ooo! Ooo! I got one that I feel is a bit underappreciated! :D

I think the events surrounding it is what makes it funny, though. When you throw in the other ponies interrogations of the Crystal Ponies and how Rarity is just fawning over what it must be like to be a Crystal pony, I found that to be one of the occurences where they pulled off using her flaws for humor :D

Rarity:

Sylveon is THE fancy pokemon

Gardevoir is a good choice too, though.

ninfia.jpg

Opalessence

Grumpy cat mon

250px-432Purugly.png

Hmmm...I don't know...I like Rarity as Gardevoir more..I think it's more fitting in terms of appearance :D

post-20419-0-42708200-1409415458_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7