Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Yes... because the entire fandom has always hated Rarity. You know, RARITY USED HER CHARM EVERY SINGLE SEASON! If you believe Rarity using her charm will ruin her forever, then just stay out of this fan club. You can't even look on the good side of the best pony. You will forever think that the fandom will hate her. If some people can't deal with her charm, then so be it. But that doesn't mean Rarity will be a bad character throughout the entire season. Unless she has always been a bad character. 

Yes... The fandom has always hated Rarity. And im aware that she used her charms through all seasons, and i never had problems with it, because it is a sign of her using her intelligence and confidence that she puts to use to help the mane6. And i dont have a problem with it this time either. What i have a problem with are people that usually would not care for Spike in the least use him as a means to bash on Rarity even thought she did nothing wrong in this episode.

And yes, if you command me i will of course stay out of the fanclub. You can have it all for yourself.

• Brohoof 1

Yes... The fandom has always hated Rarity. And im aware that she used her charms through all seasons, and i never had problems with it, because it is a sign of her using her intelligence and confidence that she puts to use to help the mane6. And i dont have a problem with it this time either. What i have a problem with are people that usually would not care for Spike in the least use him as a means to bash on Rarity even thought she did nothing wrong in this episode.

And yes, if you command me i will of course stay out of the fanclub. You can have it all for yourself.

Then why are you complaining about how they ruined the season for Rarity? Sure, not everyone will like her, but that doesn't mean they ruined the season for her. I'm not saying for you to stay out of the fanclub. I'm saying that you should stay out if you honestly believe Rarity using her charm would ruin her character... which you do... So yeah... I'm telling you to stay out. 

I don't want this fanclub to myself! I just don't want people complaining about Rarity doing one thing WHEN SHE WAS GOOD FOR THE MOST OF THE EPISODE! 

Most Rarity haters or irrational. No matter what she does, they will twist it around. Rarity haters twisted around her events in Suited for Success. They say things that aren't true about her. I bet the only thing they got from Rarity Takes Manehattan was her forcing Spike to carry her stuff and her anger. 

Rarity moving the pancakes before Twilight fell on them again was enough to hate Rarity for a Rarity hater. In their eyes, Rarity offered to decorate Twilight's castle because she wants it all for herself. You just can't reason with them. 

Sorry everyone. I am officially the worst Rarity fan ever. :( Nothing is right, Rarity will be terrible all season. I'm just an idiot. :(

If Rarity was real, she would hate me, and she would have a good reason to hate me, too. I made Nothing hate her. Even Rarity, who is very forgiving, wouldn't forgive me. She shouldn't. No one should. I'm just awful. :(

If Rarity was real, she would hate me, and she would have a good reason to hate me, too. I made Nothing hate her. Even Rarity, who is very forgiving, wouldn't forgive me. She shouldn't. No one should. I'm just awful. :(

She would not hate you, and i dont hate her. You did nothing wrong and you are not awful, its all my fault, i was frustrated and angry and stupid. im sorry for everything i did and said. Im sorry.

She would not hate you, and i dont hate her. You did nothing wrong and you are not awful, its all my fault, i was frustrated and angry and stupid. im sorry for everything i did and said. Im sorry.

So you're not leaving this fan club? :D I get really defensive. I think I love Rarity more than I love real people, and it's not like I'm an introvert.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity and Applejack waiting impatiently for their food.

873151__safe_rarity_applejack_lyra_pixiv

"Let us never eat here again."

If I had my way, the pony serving their food would be fired. No one makes the two best ponies wait too long for their food unless the food is worth the wait. If it is a long wait, they should make sure they are OK. 

I got into another show with two Raritys (Zoe acts like Rarity, and Blythe designs clothes, so close enough, right?) 

But one little, teensy problem. I DIDN'T GET INTO IT DURING THE HIATUS! Do you know how much I suffered with both shows I love being in hiatus! Nothing to watch! It was dreadful! Simply dreadful! 

Doctor Who hiatus won't end for a long time. 

Sorry. I just love Rarity. 

• Brohoof 4

Only a few episodes into S5 and we have already had a bunch of great Rarity moments! post-22964-0-58432500-1422670137.png

Hopefully we get a Rarity centered episode soon!  Can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings!  :D

tumblr_nmmrok0AqM1tlqckyo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 11

Comedy pics I made for everyone's amusement:

img-3665923-1-BHD4tpk.jpg

img-3665923-2-BGlF5w7.jpg

img-3665923-3-nS5wNv2.jpg

img-3665923-4-3K1IwdT.jpg

Responses:

First Image: You don't wanna know... :wacko:

Second Image: O///O Ok.

Third: I never really thought about it either.

Fourth: O///O .......yes I do! :wub: 

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49
  • Brohoof 3

Would anyone care to nominate me for best Rarity imitator? :3

HAH!

Anyway, don't mind me. I was so tired that I decided I need a cup of Rarity in my life to cheer myself up a bit and relax. :please:

Oooh, Rarimotes~!

:grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :rarity:

#ThoseLittleThingsRaritiesInLife

(Implemented 6 obligatory images in this post~!)

Also, "Rarimote" is totally a word for me now.

• Brohoof 4

Does not matter what i think, the fandom will twist everything she does to make her look as vile as they think she is... Always has been like that... Always will be.

She and Celestia seem to get the worst of the Ron The Death Eater treatment.

And it bucking sucks.

• Brohoof 1