Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

This artist one of my favorite styles =)=)=)=)=) looks so smooth=)=) and elegant=)

diamond_tuxedo_by_alasou-d7jmdr1.png

rariko_by_alasou-d7bwmg4.png

Rarity the best pokemon trainer, with the most fabulous Pokémon<3

the_trainer_every_trainer_should_know_by

Rarity cuteness overload holding breath cheeks adorableeeee<3<3<3 also big fluffy hair lovely <3<<3<3<3

big_hair_by_thezealotnightmare-d6gxgrc.p

Rarity on the adventure with her little pony sister Sweetie Belle =)=)=)=)=)=) Happy sea climate does wonders to the hair<3<3<3 So rich and happy <3

little_journey_by_lloserlife-d6p7cmz.png

• Brohoof 6

Important question.

Would Rarity buy food for ponies who are starving to the point where their ribs are showing?

I would think so, but I don't want to write her out of character for a fanfiction I'm writing.

Without a doubt i believe she would. Even if generosity wasnt in her nature by character of general principal she would.

• Brohoof 5

Without a doubt i believe she would. Even if generosity wasnt in her nature by character of general principal she would.

Basically the cutie map sends Rarity to a kingdom where the subject area starving and the king charges unfair prices for stuff. He's greedy and ignores the needs of other ponies.

Can someone proofread my fanfiction before I publish it? It's a Rarity fanfiction. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/143AMVwZ35rOJlgW2AUe3pgm9KTdmVX4FXdY0kWB7Qcs/edit?usp=sharing

• Brohoof 1

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

(edited)

Ah, a fan club for the one and only rare gem of a pony:

Rarity-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magi

Edited by GoldenFazbearFreddy
  • Brohoof 6

sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-30029.sig-30029.post-8308-0-07031700-1437941128.png

Fandoms: MLP:FIM, 5 Nights At Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Vocaloid/UTAU, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Creepypasta, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, and many more.

Overall favorite fictional character is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls.

Ponytones <3 One example of Raritys gorgeous angelic beautiful singing voice<3 Also it seemed like Rarity was the leader/organizer of the group so she has a great leading abilities too and would suit in a leading position perfectly <3

the_ponytones_by_ctb_36-d77v71a.png

Rarity seemed like the main leader for sure and has quite a silky and elegant voice with prose whenever she sings! :D

Also, Rarity (and Fluttershy too! :kindness:) look so cute in that picture! They both look so adorable together actually!

More ponytones:

singing_rarity_and_fluttershy_from_ponyt

• Brohoof 5

sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-30029.sig-30029.post-8308-0-07031700-1437941128.png

Fandoms: MLP:FIM, 5 Nights At Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Vocaloid/UTAU, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Creepypasta, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, and many more.

Also, Rarity (and Fluttershy too! ) look so cute in that picture! They both look so adorable together actually!

Their relationship seems kinda closer than with the other mane six, I mean they go to the spa together and all that. I can see that because character like Rarity is a real boost for Fluttershy on beating her anxiety and fears<3

my_chibi_pony___my_best_friend_by_j2y8n2

• Brohoof 6

More chibi Rarity<3:

mlp___chibi_rarity_by_haydee-d68yfqy.png

:3

• Brohoof 6

Important question. 

Would Rarity buy food for ponies who are starving to the point where their ribs are showing? 

I would think so, but I don't want to write her out of character for a fanfiction I'm writing. 

Simple... "Oh, darling, but with you looking like that, none of your clothes will fit! I must fix this, at once!"

• Brohoof 2

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

I have soft spot on the traditional art simple pen paper drawings<3 nothing too fancy and it makes it look super adorable in my eye =)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity_by_city_of_faith-d4egvah.jpg

Another one <3  beautiful hair in this one =)=)=)=)=)<3 So flowing <3 also Comb=) :grin2:

rarity_by_kettysnow-d8vpf6o.jpg

Rarity seemed like the main leader for sure and has quite a silky and elegant voice with prose whenever she sings! :D

Also, Rarity (and Fluttershy too! :kindness:) look so cute in that picture! They both look so adorable together actually!

More ponytones:

Fluttershy and Rarity are happy together =)=))==)=)=)=)=)<3

post-28950-0-47837400-1434980110_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

who_s_a_pretty_pony__you_are__by_nessaci

I love the beautiful gradient in her hair<3<3<3<3<3 the colors are so beautiful and I think it really fits her white bright coat to balance the colors =)=)=)<3 Lovely eyes of blue  stand out from the face because they are so shiny and the makeup makes them standout even more <3

Just beautiful<3

Raritys beautiful outfit for the Grand Galloping Gala, Absolutely stunning look with a lovely red velvet silken beautiful dress<3 really making the jewels of her body stand out too <3

So many shining diamonds First one one her cute soft ear a shining jewel gemstone earring, Second one on her adorable pointy horn a golden ring with a jewel crystal diamond<3 Special hairstyle just styled for this unique occasion, and the golden crown like headdress on her hair with the ruby jewels radiant<3 Gorgeous jewel on her hoof on this silken red bracelet <3<3 

Lastly the three lovely jewel gemstones on her butt <3<3<3 Most Rare unique jewels on her cutiemark shining bright <3<3<3 with radiance

suited_for_success_by_taliesin_the_drago

She is a red carpet guest 

• Brohoof 8

wonders_in_the_sky_by_devinian-d6vw6jg.j

Rarity viewing the beautiful city of Cloudsdale from the ground <3  Seeing Rainbow Dash flying there =)=) <3 

Rarity wearing the cute hat <3 Pretty glasses and warm scarf =)=)=)=)=)=)

Rarity enjoying the endless beauty of nature, she is searching for inspiration, inspiration from the greatiest artist that there is the nature <3 Relaxing after hard weeks of making the dresses, having some time just forherself <3 alone in the beautiful lands<3 only the distant sound of the birds are there and a gentle breeze,

Happy time <3

in_search_of_inspiration_by_shamanguli-d

• Brohoof 7

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/273672/the-golden-kingdom 

Trust me, it's not my worst. I actually deleted the fanfictions that turned out to be terrible. At least two people like it. 

It's a Rarity fanfiction. It's rated T because of really sad parts. The only death mentioned is one of the older kings ,and he died before the events on the fanfiction. There's no gore or violence. 

• Brohoof 2

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity