Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity has a talent for art <3<3<3 Beautiful artistic vision and creativity such lovely <3<3

rarity___the_artist__by_ogniva-d6gh30b.p

This picture speaks to me, it has certain amount of depth and smoothness  such lovely photo =)<3 Piece of art =)!

the_fair_rarity_by_mizuhokusanagi3-d4g3y

• Brohoof 5

I drew Rarity :D I used an image reference, as it's easy to tell, but this still took my quite a while. I hope that doesn't count as plagiarism... Haha here's the drawing!

post-34781-0-26463400-1438950372_thumb.jpgpost-34781-0-29155500-1438950384_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 3

I drew Rarity :D I used an image reference, as it's easy to tell, but this still took my quite a while. I hope that doesn't count as plagiarism... Haha here's the drawing!

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

OOH that drawing looks beautiful =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 I love the look on her eye and hair =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 You did fantastic job my friend YAAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

rarity_approved_by_ambris-d4cdq6y.png

Rarity being such a cutie <3<3<3<3

beautiful_heart_by_aubrace-d4njas2.png

• Brohoof 3

OOH that drawing looks beautiful =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 I love the look on her eye and hair =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 You did fantastic job my friend YAAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

rarity_approved_by_ambris-d4cdq6y.png

Thank you :D I'm glad you really like it, I was actually wondering what pony to draw but when I saw Rarity I was like "Why not? I'm pretty sure ooBrony would appreciate that, too." XD so I decided to draw her :) I'm thinking of drawing a different pony every day, from now. I don't usually draw very often but today was an exception.
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you :D I'm glad you really like it, I was actually wondering what pony to draw but when I saw Rarity I was like "Why not? I'm pretty sure ooBrony would appreciate that, too." XD so I decided to draw her :) I'm thinking of drawing a different pony every day, from now. I don't usually draw very often but today was an exception.

Drawing is good thing to do my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 With every new drawing you will get better YAAAAAAAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=)=)<3

chalk_rarity_alicorn_by_escapadistfictio

NOW someone make action rpg game where I can control her and defeat the unfabulous ruffians

pony_of_amalur___rarity_reconing_by_meta

Rarity is happy =)=)<3

valentines_ribbon_rarity_by_phlar1245-d4

• Brohoof 3

Art is not mine

Poor Rarity

sig-3999515.951825__safe_solo_rarity_tex

I feel the same way all the time. :( 

A few days ago, I asked my irl pegasister friend which pony I'm most like. She said Rarity. :D I'm most like Rarity in real life! :D

• Brohoof 3

A few days ago, I asked my irl pegasister friend which pony I'm most like. She said Rarity. :D I'm most like Rarity in real life! :D

You can't ask for a much better result than that :D 

• Brohoof 2

How's everyone on this club doing. Rarity must have know that I am very tired from bowling. I know how much rarity loves to sew and follow up with a lot of fashion stuff.

• Brohoof 2