Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

That wondrous goldilocks zone, although the magic side of things might be a little difficult in this universe (unless it is just something that we cannot detect due to not being magic ourselves?)

sig-4008134.238476__UNOPT__safe_rarity_a

Unless it isn't magic, but a gravitational and/or magnetic phenomena? I mean, I'm sure that the ponies are definitely WAY more evolved than humans.
  • Brohoof 2

Unless it isn't magic, but a gravitational and/or magnetic phenomena? I mean, I'm sure that the ponies are definitely WAY more evolved than humans.

As far as levitation goes true, but teleportation, age spells and conjuration cannot necessarily be explained by gravity nor magnetism

full.gif

(closest Rarity gets to conjuration that I could think of XD)

• Brohoof 4

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

As far as levitation goes true, but teleportation, age spells and conjuration cannot necessarily be explained by gravity nor magnetism

Rarity best player of keytar =)=)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity_by_coldnbroken-d9480bv.jpg

• Brohoof 4

full.gif

Well, if not in this one, then the multiverse theory may be adopted. Or...wait, perhaps teleportation and other spells are simply other uses of negative energy? I mean I'm sure teleportation-- but others are probably a stretch. I'm almost sure that the spells can be explained scientifically.
  • Brohoof 2

Well, if not in this one, then the multiverse theory may be adopted. Or...wait, perhaps teleportation and other spells are simply other uses of negative energy? I mean I'm sure teleportation-- but others are probably a stretch. I'm almost sure that the spells can be explained scientifically.

Rarity being happy =)=)=)=)=)

rarity___by_disinfectthedead-d60dbdf.png

• Brohoof 5

The multiverse theory would suit much better, especially if you take it to mean that there are an infinite number of parallel universes, each one with their own physical rules, and different evolutionary lines etc - in which case there is a pretty much a certainty that Equestria exists :D

It would be a stretch to use negative energy for that, considering it acts more on the quantum side of things (afaik), and for age spells it wouldn't really suit. Teleportation would be easier to fit, but still a bit of a stretch. However, it has been theoretically linked to worm holes, so could be used for theoretical inter-dimensional travel :D

Rarity's favourite use of magic XD

Filly_Rarity_bored_S1E23.png

• Brohoof 4

Ja7HCEX.png?1

The multiverse theory would suit much better, especially if you take it to mean that there are an infinite number of parallel universes, each one with their own physical rules, and different evolutionary lines etc - in which case there is a pretty much a certainty that Equestria exists :D

It would be a stretch to use negative energy for that, considering it acts more on the quantum side of things (afaik), and for age spells it wouldn't really suit. Teleportation would be easier to fit, but still a bit of a stretch. However, it has been theoretically linked to worm holes, so could be used for theoretical inter-dimensional travel :D

Rarity happy green leaf near her =))==)=)<3

rarity_by_sheymashinestar-d7it8rq.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Filly_Rarity_bored_S1E23.png

*insert hailscience.jpg*

• Brohoof 2

*insert hailscience.jpg*

Hail science :D

236669__safe_rarity_sweetie-belle_glasse

Hail RARITY

and Rarity :D

• Brohoof 3

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Its icecream time =)=)=)=)=)

When isn't it ice-cream time?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Tea coffee time =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3

Ooh, and don't forget chocolate time :D

Rarity_eating_chocolate_S4E23.png

• Brohoof 3

Ja7HCEX.png?1

MAKE OVER time =)=)=)=)

Twilight looks so much better<3

She does indeed :D

Ooh, and Spa Time :D

Rarity_%26_Lotus_S2E23.png

• Brohoof 3

Ja7HCEX.png?1

I rate rarity as my #4 pony , I do admit her ellegan e is extroardinary.i do consider rarity very notable on fashion and can rock a British accent!

• Brohoof 2

shining armor is best pony,cadence is best princess,im flurry heart,the pretty pony tnk u so much Bwuu moon!!!!!!!!!!!1 B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  im looking for somepony who likes me likes me

img-35005-1-img-35005-1-img-35005-1-img-