Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Fluttershy is the favorite of a good friend of mine (a brony) and the first reason I started to watch the show (apart from my friend's words "OMG, IT'S SO FUNNY AND AWESOME, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!" xD).

But, really, who could not like her? She's just cute and nice.. and.. well, she's Fluttershy, what to say more? <3

• Brohoof 2

Why do I like Fluttershy? Well obviously she's kind, soft spoken, shy... She's observant, patient, and even though she can be afraid, she does what has to be done. Plus when the Mane 6 encountered the Manticore...she didn't rush into a violent solution..instead she choose to defuse the situation with kindness. She's an amazing pony..but she's not without her faults...but I love her despite them...

• Brohoof 2

Why haven't I posted here yet? Hehe, I've been a Fluttershy fan ever since I started watching the show, and even a little bit before that! :squee:

*Ahem* Now, why is Fluttershy my number one top favourite pony of all time? Well, mainly because she's the one I can relate to the most, as like her, I'm quite shy with strangers, kindhearted, caring, compassionate, etc., and also because I'm a sucker for things that are adorable, and Fluttershy is exactly that! She's just so lovable. <3

qIEd4ql.gif

(Just for the record, that gif is the same one I included in my introduction post, back in June when I first joined this site!)

• Brohoof 5

I can only speak for myself, but I think Fluttershy  truly represents many of us bronies. The social stigma of watching a show for little girls means that many bronies are closet bronies. We keep to ourselves and groups we know and trust (just like Fluttershy lives with animals outside of Ponyville). That being said, we often stand together when confronted by haters (or cockatrices). The reason Fluttershy is popular is that she speaks to many of us on a very personal level.

• Brohoof 4

You stomp your whole self in... You stomp your whole self out... You stomp your whole self in and stomp yourself about! You do the Ponypoky and you give a little Shout! COME OUT!!! Now that's what I'm talking about! 

FLUTTERSHY 4 LIFE!

• Brohoof 3

My dearest Fluttershy,

When I see you I'm about to cry,

It is not because you're bad.

It's something else that makes me sad.

You're very nice and seem to care,

That's why I'm here for you to share,

This message I'm about to tell

I hope you understand me very well.

Your personality is very rare

Caring, loving, pegasus mare

Many people should be like you

Making this world better, it's true.

What do you guys think about this little poem?

I tried at least.. xD

Edited by Lunatic Cake
  • Brohoof 8

Fluttershy is my favorite, Derpy being also my favorite but still they're both number one. There is nothing that can be said that hasn't been said before, I can relate to her a lot. I just care a lot about her, I have always sort of felt like a real life Fluttershy. She is just so adorable, I have never seen a picture of her that's not adorable. I feel like my heart skips a beat each time I see her, Fluttershy I love you.

fluttershy___i_m_no_good_with_animals_by

So adorable..

• Brohoof 4

As with many ponies here, Fluttershy is not my best pony. Even when I first got into the show, it was Rainbow Dash. That said, Fluttershy is definitely the cutest on the show, possessing many moe qualities in Western animation that manage to make a talking winged horse all the more appealing. Her palette is perfect, too, consisting of soft colors which speak well of her general personality. Despite her lack of self-confidence, she's strong-willed when she needs to be, and fits her role as the Element of Kindness to a T, never once deviating from her role. Her shyness gives her a soft, sweet image that makes her appealing, but she has many moments that show she has a harder side when she needs to, and overall, she's just plain amazing.

You may not be my favorite, but Flutter-chan, you will always be awesomedorable, and that's good enough for me.

• Brohoof 2

Is anybody ready to have a heart attack?
This first one here is just a warm up round...

vpwFK.jpg

Ok, prepare for D'AWWWWWWW!!!

81644%20-%20adorable%20adorable_as_fuck%

bronycon_print__fluttershy_by_siansaar-d

cuddly_fluttershy_by_steffy_beff-d6ew11u

764.jpg

tumblr_mozhpkjSoY1rzlojlo1_500.png

fluttershy_being_cute_by_kamikazedelbvh-

I hope everyone managed to survive. ^_^

Edited by TheMangoPony
  • Brohoof 15

Did I mention I love Fluttershy?  ;)  While I do love all of the Mane 6, Fluttershy is my favorite. I like her soft, quiet demeanor. Yeah she can be a pushover, and can be drowned out by the others at time..Still she's an awesome pony. :wub:  

I can't believe I forgot this song. It's by Acousticbrony, and Mandopony, simply titled "Kindness". I love this song...It almost reminds me of 90's anthem rock..if that makes any sense..Either way this is a good piece about the Element of Kindness...I hope everyone enjoys this too..http://youtu.be/bfw1gDVKBfQ

post-14146-0-57847000-1378774620_thumb.gif

post-14146-0-59669100-1378774723_thumb.png

post-14146-0-90757100-1378774761_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

While Rainbow Dash represents the active portion of my life, Fluttershy represents the reserve portion, and that's why she is my second favourite. Rainbow and Fluttershy are the closest friends in the mane six, or so I have noticed, they both came from Cloudsdale, both are pegasi, and both are direct opposites, which seem to have a peculiar way of attracting, nevertheless they are balance each other, the active Rainbow Dash is countered by Fluttershy's calm, Rainbow's aggression is balanced by Fluttershy's kindness, yet both need each other for advice and support, the other ponies do this too but Rainbow goes to Fluttershy more often, in "Sonic Rainboom", "May the best pet win" and "Hurricane Fluttershy" we see how different a relationship the both have, that they do not have with the remaining mane six, which have some fans believe their friendship goes far deeper, if you get my meaning. No I just see it as close friendship, between two ponies that were raised in the same neighbourhood basically, and they grew up supporting each other in Cloudsdale and "Sonic Rainboom" and "Cutie mark chronicles" are examples of their upbringing; where their closeness are seen with greater emphasis. 

• Brohoof 4

Well, everypony, can I join this best fanclub ever? ^^ I just love Fluttershy, she's obviously best pony in the show and has great personality. I love her caring nature and the way, she treats her friends. I won't even start about how adorable and cute she is (pictures, You've posted here are enough to prove it :D ). Sorry for so short post, I feel sleepy and have no idea what more to write :(

• Brohoof 4

Oh Fluttershy my favorite pony in the show. At first when I started watching the show I wasn't too sure who my favorite would be. But after seeing her how loving and caring she is with onepony else, that was when I fell in love with her.

Now if you all accuse me I'm going to fall on the floor now. *Goes down from all the pictures*

Edited by zombie king24
  • Brohoof 3

See I don't get the idea of having a flutter shy fan club.  that would be like having a fan club for money,

or pizza,

or soft pillows,

or chocolate.

things that inherently are awesome.

I kinda imagine a discussion on flutter shy going like this

Pony 1

"I love when flutter shy says yay!"
me

"I  to love when flutter shy says yay."

Uncomfortable silence fallows with lots of feet shuffling.

It's obvious flutter shy is made of pure concentrated epic.  It's why she beat discord twice.  Correct me if i'm wrong.  Ha you can't your a fan lol.  see, no discussion.

Fluttershy is my favorite pony, she is awesome. She reminds me of myself when i was younger and of myself right now. When I am finished taking classes on animation, and graduate, I am planning to work for for companies around the world. I am being requested by many of my friends to actually work for the companies that made famous shows and games. If I ever have the chance, I would actually not mind working with the MLP group in hasbro. I would either be a story writer or animator.

• Brohoof 6

Fluttershy is my favorite pony because I can relate to her the most. I don't talk much at all and I tend to keep to myself. I'm not too comfortable around other people and I'm an animal lover. :) 

• Brohoof 5

See I don't get the idea of having a flutter shy fan club.  that would be like having a fan club for money,

or pizza,

or soft pillows,

or chocolate.

things that inherently are awesome.

I hereby make the motion to found the first Money, Pizza, Soft Pillows, and Chocolate fan club. The only fan club for those who love money, pizza, soft pillows, and chocolate!

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is more valuable than money, gentler and softer than a soft pillow, sweeter than chocolate, and more awesome than pizza with hot wings. I hereby declare the Fluttershy fan club dedicated to somepony more awesome than combined inherent awesomeness. All in favour say yay.

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy is more valuable than money, gentler and softer than a soft pillow, sweeter than chocolate, and more awesome than pizza with hot wings. I hereby declare the Fluttershy fan club dedicated to somepony more awesome than combined inherent awesomeness. All in favour say yay.

Wait a minute... your on to something.  Would i be out of line if say Flutter shy had her own 6 elements of harmony?

Kinda if flutter shy was celestial what would the elements of Harmony be?

By George I like the way this is going.