Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

the_pony_tones__poster1__by_geckogeek989

Thing is Fluttershy probably would prefer to stay out of the spotlight.  First billing when the ponytones have been around a while.

• Brohoof 3

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

I love Fluttershy, she's so adorable and sweet, actually before I watched the show for the first time someone was talking about her being their favorite pony, and I googled her, and just fell in love lol. So yeah, I was actually a Fluttershy fan before I was a MLP fan (well, I was looking for her in the in the episodes I was watching, funny how that works out!  :lol: )

• Brohoof 3

post-14802-0-64857600-1401487735.png

Here's a HUGE thank you to the make of this gorgeous signature!! Credit to Pinkamena Dianne Pie

My Johari window - http://kevan.org/johari?name=kelseymarie805

img-2681758-1-the_pony_tones__poster1__b

Thing is Fluttershy probably would prefer to stay out of the spotlight.  First billing when the ponytones have been around a while.

I don't think so, she did sing in front of her friends in the end of the episode. She also said  she'd take baby steps. Knowing Rarity, she'd book a small venue to give Fluttershy, those baby steps for bigger crowds.Plus it says she'd be featured, meaning she'd be center of attention. Rarity wouldn't put her on the spotlight liek that, unless she knew Fluttershy was ok with it. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Chinese :D

I have the same one and i love it too much for my own good.

Thanks for the correction, I had no idea about this plush or whether its licensed merchandise or not, my sister just said she got it from some Japanese-style shop in her city :yay:

Thanks for the correction, I had no idea about this plush or whether its licensed merchandise or not, my sister just said she got it from some Japanese-style shop in her city :yay:

Yeah they are going around but im around 70% sure it is made in china. My sources told me the original creator is frontwinner.

http://www.frontwinner.com/home Haven't ordered from the site myself, but the pricing suggests its quite fair to be the original source too.

derpy_emoticon1.png

Silly muffins, of course i have to eat you.

derpy_emoticon1.png

Yeah they are going around but im around 70% sure it is made in china. My sources told me the original creator is frontwinner.

http://www.frontwinner.com/home Haven't ordered from the site myself, but the pricing suggests its quite fair to be the original source too.

That looks like it could be the place, thanks for the additional information :D My little brother has fallen rather smitten to Fluttershy on account of this plush!

That looks like it could be the place, thanks for the additional information :D My little brother has fallen rather smitten to Fluttershy on account of this plush!

No problems, but from what i heard you can't use the site from the US. apparently because of Hasbro.

derpy_emoticon1.png

derpy_emoticon1.png

I Can describe her in three words (Cutest Pony Ever!)  ;)

• Brohoof 4

vhsuoz.jpg
Xbox Live:Exiled Anubis (if its full message me) Steam:ZCurb PSN:Vilify_Curb (I Don't Play on PS Cause i don't have one)

(edited)

There we go! Basically how I imagine FlutterShy meeting anyone who didn't like the show

post-27099-0-60410000-1401405787_thumb.jpg Think this might work... Wow I am bad at this

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 4

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

Because when I see ^this, I hear this:

Not... Gonna... Cry... *Looks at the picture while listening to the song* No... It is too... Sad... Must... Not... Cry...

Ok I am happier now, I found this

post-27099-0-93275700-1401407238_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

640278__safe_solo_fluttershy_tongue_gun_

Wonder if I should question this...

640232__safe_solo_fluttershy_looking+at+

*Sees this* Never mind.

• Brohoof 3

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

img-2685742-1-640278__safe_solo_flutters

Wonder if I should question this...

img-2685742-2-640232__safe_solo_flutters

*Sees this* Never mind.

If thats my assassin I have no way to defend myself anymore D:

I mean i would probably just roll over and "DAAAAAAWWW, shes gonna kill me"

• Brohoof 1

derpy_emoticon1.png

derpy_emoticon1.png

Look who finally arrived in the mail today!  :squee: She's only a month late....  :blush:

This is the Aurora plush I ordered 2 months ago. Happy she's finally here.  :squee:

She sits at about 10'' tall. very pleased with her.   :squee:

img-2687660-1-IMG_0816_zps47c25c93.jpg

img-2687660-2-IMG_0818_zps86150b18.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

If she is, I hope she keeps her pimp hand strong on Angel Bunny.

I hope she keeps it strong on me. 

I mean,yes...of course on Angel Bunny. :blush:

• Brohoof 3