Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I hope she keeps it strong on me. 

I mean,yes...of course on Angel Bunny. :blush:

Fluttershy_and_The_Stare_S01E17.png

Flutterpimp does not like your tone.

Scratch that, I don't want Flutterpimp to become a thing. 

• Brohoof 2

After much fiddling and feeling of blind bags today, I managed to find the one I wanted desperately  :yay:

post-26968-0-01660600-1401643725_thumb.jpg

You do know they have codes, right? To see which one is in the bag without opening it?

Yer but in the UK they sometimes have different codes which I thought would be the case as this set was released in 2 parts. Having got it I see the code is the same as the US one. :blush:

Ahh... Didn't realize there was a difference... Sorry.

Its ok! Its only happened a few times  I think :s

After much fiddling and feeling of blind bags today, I managed to find the one I wanted desperately  :yay:

attachicon.gif01062014097.jpg

That's one blind bag I desperately want.....I don't have a single one of her. :(

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

Hello :3 
May I join this here club of awesomely cuteness? 
:squee: 

Edited by Princess PeachBlink
  • Brohoof 1

ℓ٥ﻻ  ﻉ√٥υ

Fluttershy is the best. I just had my birthday a couple weeks ago, and we celebrated by going to Build-a-Bear Workshop. Of course, I made a Fluttershy plush and dressed her up in her gala gown. She is just too precious.

I love her relationship with fiesty little Angel - it always cracks me up.

Plus, she just happens to have my 2 favorite colors: pink and yellow! <3 Perfect pony!

• Brohoof 2

34zysdz.png

pleasant pegasister fluttershy fangirl cupcake connoisseur

That's one blind bag I desperately want.....I don't have a single one of her. :(

That sucks :( I felt I had to try and find this one as they actually made an effort with it, from what I've seen the previous Fluttershy blind bag figures were repainted Rainbow Dash sculpts. Do they sell blind bags in many places local to you?

That sucks :( I felt I had to try and find this one as they actually made an effort with it, from what I've seen the previous Fluttershy blind bag figures were repainted Rainbow Dash sculpts. Do they sell blind bags in many places local to you?

We have some at Target, though I'd have to see what the package looked like, in order to see what wave they were, and to figure out the codes for them. 

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

643666__safe_solo_fluttershy_unshorn+fet

643720__safe_solo_fluttershy_pegasus_rac

Time for some cute. There is always time cute.

• Brohoof 7

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Fluttershy has always been the most relatable character. I have groups of kids I'm over, and I feel like I'm very nurturing towards them like she is with her animals.

• Brohoof 2

null_zps360f67c4.png

I recently ran upon this picture (it's my avatar actually) and I decided to share it with You, enjoy :3

large.png

• Brohoof 4

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg