Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

yes but this is a time of great need for fluttershy as she must battle Luna and its hard!

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

i know, its horrible. its so close but somehow luna is manageing to pull through

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

(edited)

Luna has more than 51% of the vote. If it sticks Fluttershy loses :(

The 51% rule doesn't apply anymore. It's now possible to win/lose by only 1 vote. :( Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Luna has 3 more more votes  :(  hang in there fluttershy

Indeed. I love her anthro form. I guess it extends from being a furry, where 90% of fursonas there are anthro. If a real Fluttershy dropped into my lap, I'd never let her go. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Indeed. I love her anthro form. I guess it extends from being a furry, where 90% of fursonas there are anthro. If a real Fluttershy dropped into my lap, I'd never let her go. :wub:

Antro is the best. I wish there was a way to travel amongst the different universes. I'd most certainly go to one where ponies and humans co-exist. (But not the G3 world though ;) )

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy may not have gotten through, but It doesn't mean we can't help some pony else get through.

Go for Applejack. If we all vote for her she has a better chance of winning. She needs help.

I'm new to this site but I'm an avid Fluttershy fan! She's so cute and awesome! It's an older episode but I love the one where RD wants Flutter to cheer for her..........yay....

• Brohoof 1

I personally think Fluttershy's character has grown a lot over the seasons. She's not as shy as she was and has gained a lots of courage. As I've watched the show from the beginning and watched her grow, I've noticed I've come out of my shell, as well. I like to think it was because of Fluttershy.

I'm new to this site but I'm an avid Fluttershy fan! She's so cute and awesome! It's an older episode but I love the one where RD wants Flutter to cheer for her..........yay....

Me too! I love how dedicated she is to please Rainbow. It's so cute! :D

I found this kind of cute...

img-2813094-1-fluttershy_has_a_valentine

She has to give this order to her obsessive Brony Flutterfans XD

• Brohoof 2