Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

where did you get those, those are amazing

Target! In the kid's clothes section! :lol:

I have tiny feeeeet.... xD

• Brohoof 2

I know y'all are jealous of my Flutter feet! ;)

attachicon.gif10617442_754053611351001_2032550186_n.jpg

Target! In the kid's clothes section! :lol:

I have tiny feeeeet.... xD

Awe. Such nice socks for such small feet. It's okay, I cannot, in good continence, make fun of someones feet. As long as they fit, that's good enough for me. I will admit that I am a little jealous though. Nothing wrong with a little jealousy as long as you don't let it control you.  :)

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 1

Finally home from the anime convention I went too for my birthday... I got a pretty good haul though, getting myself 2 gorgeous plushies. One was a Chibi FlutterShy by a group called Cutie Coral, which was expensive ($65 for FlutterShy, $75 for Luna who was the other plushie I bought) but oh so worth it! Look at this thing!!!

post-27099-0-46938400-1408923581_thumb.jpg

Link; https://www.etsy.com/listing/100663123/chibi-fluttershy-mlp-hand-made-custom?ref=listing-shop-header-0

I can't wait to cuddle up with her & Luna tonight! *happy squee*

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 8

Finally home from the anime convention I went too for my birthday... I got a pretty good haul though, getting myself 2 gorgeous plushies. One was a Chibi FlutterShy by a group called Cutie Coral, which was expensive ($65 for FlutterShy, $75 for Luna who was the other plushie I bought) but oh so worth it! Look at this thing!!!

attachicon.gifCuddleShy06.jpg

I can't wait to cuddle up with her & Luna tonight! *happy squee*

I hope you had wonderful birthday and that plushie looks SOO sweet ;) Makes me wanna hug it ;)

• Brohoof 4

I hope you had wonderful birthday and that plushie looks SOO sweet ;) Makes me wanna hug it ;)

Aw thank you ^^ Here, if you want the link to her specifically;

https://www.etsy.com/listing/100663123/chibi-fluttershy-mlp-hand-made-custom?ref=listing-shop-header-0 & I'll go put it in my original post as well. Expensive, but man these things are the highest quality. They are also had Flutterbat but I couldn't find her on the website, will probably post her once I find her. I want her & NMM then my favorite ponies & my favorite of their counterpart forms will be mine :P

• Brohoof 4

Hello, Fluttershy Fan Club people! I just wanted to stop by and, of course, confess the extreme amount of love I have for Fluttershy!

I remember the first time I watched the show. At the time I was very close-minded. I kind of just wanted to see what this MLP thing was all about. From the moment I saw Fluttershy I knew she would be my favorite. I quickly realized that Fluttershy and I were a lot alike. She truly represents what a very shy person is like. But definitely not in a negative way. She is so caring, loving, and sweet. And not to mention, SO ADORABLE. I think everyone has a bit of Fluttershy in them. Along with the rest of the Mane6, of course. Whether it be Fluttershy's nervousness when experiencing something new. Or her invincible side when she is sticking up for her loved ones. She's scared, yet daring. That will always be something I strive for. You can tell she has such a big heart. I think she is lovely and wonderful! And I know you all feel the same way! I hope you all enjoyed this and I hope you all have a great day!  :proud:

• Brohoof 5

I love fluttershy she is awesome!

Welcome to the forums I hope you have good time and I'm glad that you like Fluttershy I mean who couldn't like her ;)

Hello, Fluttershy Fan Club people! I just wanted to stop by and, of course, confess the extreme amount of love I have for Fluttershy! I remember the first time I watched the show. At the time I was very close-minded. I kind of just wanted to see what this MLP thing was all about. From the moment I saw Fluttershy I knew she would be my favorite. I quickly realized that Fluttershy and I were a lot alike. She truly represents what a very shy person is like. But definitely not in a negative way. She is so caring, loving, and sweet. And not to mention, SO ADORABLE. I think everyone has a bit of Fluttershy in them. Along with the rest of the Mane6, of course. Whether it be Fluttershy's nervousness when experiencing something new. Or her invincible side when she is sticking up for her loved ones. She's scared, yet daring. That will always be something I strive for. You can tell she has such a big heart. I think she is lovely and wonderful! And I know you all feel the same way! I hope you all enjoyed this and I hope you all have a great day! 

Its always nice to see new members here who like Fluttershy ;) I hope both of you will have fun time here and feel free to drop here some flutter pics every once and a while. ;)

post-28950-0-17462200-1409006447_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 5

Alright so... I got some great art for you all!

post-27099-0-53253600-1409023799_thumb.png

post-27099-0-39792200-1409023803_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-46472200-1409032520_thumb.jpg

Hehe that last one was basically me when I went to sleep earlier lol... I have not slept nearly as well as last night, I think the Fluttershy & Luna plushies are the cause. I was worried I had spent to much on my first pair of plushies but after getting some time for buyer's regret to tide over... I couldn't be happier  :wub:

Anyone else have a moment like that? Get something, but can't shake the feeling you might have over done it or underdone it or whatever? Maybe you found it worthwhile later on, or maybe you didn't. Personally I have serious buyer's regret, but I can't recall a time I had to return something or give it away because I didn't want it, unless it was aaaaaaaaaaaaages afterwards

• Brohoof 4

From the very first episode, Fluttershy was my favorite pony and has been ever since. I tend to gravitate to characters I can relate to and Fluttershy is certainly the most relatable. I'm shy, love animals (used to want to be a veterinarian) and hate conflict to the point where I willnot say a word if it means hurting someone I care about. Granted, Fluttershy has shown that she can handle tough love, as seen in "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies" and I hope I can follow her example someday.

Plus she's so sweet and adorable; how can anypony NOT love her?

• Brohoof 2

Missed a week,...

making up for it. Fluttershy doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. :squee:

I wonder who she nominated.

708689.jpg

She must be cold....*wraps her in warm, soft towel* :blush:

Awe. I hope she does warm up. *give a towel and a hug* I bet she may have her other friends do it too. hehehehe. Once she nominates them, they cannot refuse the challenge.  ^_^

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 1

Missed a week,...

making up for it. Fluttershy doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. :squee:

I wonder who she nominated.

img-3035178-1-708689.jpg

She must be cold....*wraps her in warm, soft towel* :blush:

Are you able to provide a source, I am unable to see it due to these forum attachment issues.

Nevermind found it! :)

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 1