Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh. Fluttershy is so cute and that face. I like all these pictures. Does anybody know who did the red dress one. I want a bigger fluttershy. How much is it. I just have the little plushie right now. Can anybody put pictures of flutters as a eq girl in here. Or is that in the eq girls post

• Brohoof 4

Hello Fluttershy Fanclub! i was told, this is a nice, good place to start for me. 

Fluttershy is definitely the pony i relate to the very most. when i first started to watch the show, i felt i could relate very much to her, right away! i am a fluttery pony by nature, i think. 

i think she is such a nice and cute pony, too! she is just so fluffy... but also so kind. i hope i can be quite so kind... it is something i really live my life for. 

i see there is quite a bit of what i have seen is called "waifu." i remember from Ponychan that a waifu is one who is like your pretend to be wife. i am not one who thinks in those ways of ponies, but i understand still... i think, you are all wonderful, even if i do not always understand.

i hope, we can all be flutterfriends. that would be very nice, i think c: 

• Brohoof 8

You know what would be nice,? To hear Fluttershy sing I red the Birds from Mary Poppins. Also (unrelated infoahead) I started writing a fan ffiction and Fluttershy makes the first appearance. Its a work in progress but would love some feed back to continue the story. It will be c erythromycin Fluttershy involved. It is called a stranger in a strange land

thanks everypony

Edited by chefmac
  • Brohoof 5

For those of you who watch Naruto, do you guys think Fluttershy and Hinata are almost the same?

flutterhina_mlp_x_naruto_crossover_by_pi

I know I do. Both are:

Shy 

Are the cutest females from their respective series (No joke)

Willing to do anything to stand up for their friends

• Brohoof 7

Fluttershy cute scarf pony pretty

_wallpaper_throwback__5___fluttershy_cra

Looks like she got her eye on you  :fluttershy:  :kindness:

Easily one of the best pieces of Fluttershy art I've seen. It has the right balance of cute & seriousness with a little bit of...sultry to go with it. 'Dem eyes. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 5