Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

@@Graystrip,

You did a wonderful job!! It looks very well done. :kindness: You should draw MORE!!! And only show us, so we can SQUEE with you!! hehe. :squee:  

Thank you so much (warm fuzzies) I might just have to do that then :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My first attempt to draw Fluttershy on my own. I'm a little shy to show it to other people, but I'm among friends, right? S-So -hmm- here it goes, epp :D

Impressive. This is very well done. I hope you'll be able to do more like this. :squee:

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Best. Costume. Ever! LOL ;)

sig-4534586.fluttershy___dangerous_missi

Aww. It's Rarity's Dangerous Mission outfit. That look in Flutters' eyes though. She looks like someone you do not want to f :squee: k with. Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

A question to all.

What is your favorite Fluttershy episode?

I thought at first nothing could beat Dragonshy or Hurriccane Fluttershy, but now I think my favorite Fluttershy episode is Scare Master.
  • Brohoof 2

A question to all.

Hard to choose between Dragonshy, Hurricane Fluttershy, and Scare Master, but I'm also looking forward to Flutter Brutter next Saturday. Of course I'm working that day so I might not get around to it until later in the day.

• Brohoof 1

My first attempt to draw Fluttershy on my own.  I'm a little shy to show it to other people, but I'm among friends, right? S-So -hmm- here it goes, epp :D

Welp, I drew Fluttershy. I should really draw her more, it relaxes me :kindness:

sig-4534710.3f41c86a6fe00a8a226c200a411e

Beautiful drawings of Fluttershy, you two!

• Brohoof 1

A question to all.

Season 1 Episode 20 "Green Isn't Your Color" .. I laughed the whole episode through.  "She has the magics!" "Even her sneezes are adorable" "I am so mad I could scream" and her scream sounds like a little bug.  This was the episode that made me really love her. :D

post-36321-0-63146700-1464402874_thumb.png

post-36321-0-69698800-1464402882_thumb.png

post-36321-0-84674000-1464402890_thumb.png

post-36321-0-39359200-1464402897_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Season 1 Episode 20 "Green Isn't Your Color" .. I laughed the whole episode through.  "She has the magics!" "Even her sneezes are adorable" "I am so mad I could scream" and her scream sounds like a little bug.  This was the episode that made me really love her. :D

Fluttershy's tiny scream was the best part of that episode. I also really liked the outfit she was wearing in the second picture.

• Brohoof 2