Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Yet another fan club that I fit in? This forum experience just keeps getting better by the second!

Words cannot describe how much I just freaking love Fluttershy, the gif in the post above me is just plain adorable, I need to find that episode one day. Anyways, Pinkie used to be my favorite until I watched more episodes in the series, then Flutter claimed the throne.

• Brohoof 6

Does anyone know which episode this was from? Because Fluttershy looks so flipping adorable right here. Words can't describe how adorable she is. :3

I believe that's from griffon brush-off episode when Fluttershy bumps into gilda without looking and then gilda roars at her and made fluttershy cry.

• Brohoof 2

When I see fluttershy gets mad and say "you're going to love me!", here's a reference to fluttershy's anger, but seriously, don't make her mad and say that. Show her some love.

Everytime I see pictures of fluttershy sleeping, seriously it makes me wanna sleep with her even though that it makes me feel company whenever I sleep with her.

Trust me. You're not the only one who wants to sleep with her. I think every "Flutter Lover" has wanted to at one point or another. I sure know I do. :3

• Brohoof 3