Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Exactly, I knew it was coming, and I told myself I wouldn't cry...

But when her tears began to fall; so did mine :(

I haven't felt that level of emotion, in this show, for awhile time. There have been times I've teared up, but not actually cried. I like this kind of emersion in the show. I jsut connect with Fluttershy so much,and this whole scene in this episode, I knew it was coming, but I never knew it'd be that much of a tug at my heartstrings.It didn't just tug them,it yanked on them. :(:blush:

I'm hoping season 5 is this immersive. I mean looking back at this season finale, it doesn't look like a show meant for little girls, especially the 2nd half. :blush:

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

So, seems one of my Fluttershy plushies did arrive. but my parents must've seen her arrive in the mail, and I guess she got chucked in a box of Yard Sale stuff, as that's where I found her, in a box while setting stuff up for the Yard Sale. So, I emailed the seller, seeing if he mailed them both in the same package or separately. If they reply back saying yes, then My other Aurora plush is around here somewhere, I just have to find her...and I've looked but haven't found her. Though if the seller shipped them separately, then it's possible that my Aurora one hasn't arrived yet.

I know, she needs her mane and tail done... :blush: I'll be doing that shortly. :squee:

IMG_0747_zpse366fee1.jpg

IMG_0748_zpse59e424a.jpg

IMG_0749_zps760f954b.jpg

And here she is beside my Dashie TY.

IMG_0750_zps82d72fe0.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

All the Fluttershys I see there...

*Sadface*

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Been a while since I posted a pic here...

post-17909-0-18170400-1400276123_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

So, seems one of my Fluttershy plushies did arrive. but my parents must've seen her arrive in the mail, and I guess she got chucked in a box of Yard Sale stuff...

That would make me feel so frustrated I could just kick something!

Imagining seeing her in a yard sale box actually breaks my heart, I'm glad you managed to rescue her! ^_^

Speaking of hair care, I just finished Fluttershy's bi-weekly hair detangling(the amount she gets cuddled it's highly necessary haha)... I learned a few tricks in the mean time and I think I might be getting better at this.

photo2_zps7afd1723.jpg?t=1400293959

• Brohoof 3

themangoponysiggrad_zps0dd50ffc.png

That would make me feel so frustrated I could just kick something!

Imagining seeing her in a yard sale box actually breaks my heart, I'm glad you managed to rescue her! ^_^

Yea, I actually had a mini heart attack when I found her in the box. It was like "my Little Dashie" except with Fluttershy. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

628596__safe_fluttershy_princess+celesti

Hmm,,..I wonder how THAT would go....Probably not that well. :(

Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking!

I quickly pocketed her, took her out of the plastic and sat her on my desk. :squee:

Also, for those doing exams. :squee:

large.png

large.png

large.png

• Brohoof 5

img-2641266-1-628596__safe_fluttershy_pr

Hmm,,..I wonder how THAT would go....Probably not that well. :(

I quickly pocketed her, took her out of the plastic and sat her on my desk. :squee:

Also, for those doing exams. :squee:

img-2641266-2-large.png

img-2641266-3-large.png

img-2641266-4-large.png

Luckily for me... I'm done... just got to wait until Wednesday.

• Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

Fluttershy is best pony! She's been my favorite since I started watching the show. Being a shy animal lover myself I really relate to her, plus she's just so CUTE! :yay:

.... I have to say that picture with Elmyra cracks me up! Poor Fluttershy!! Elmyra is the scariest cartoon villain in history. :o

• Brohoof 1

Elmyra would mistreat one of her animals and end up with the stare from Fluttershy. 

Oh sweet Celestia, I can only imagine how that'd go. Maybe she'd "reform" Elmyra. So she'd better treat her pets.  :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's the one that got me to really catch onto the show. I just know how she feels almost all the time, having the extreme shyness she has. UuU She's also super fun to draw, I drew her trying to teach one of my former OC's spiders aren't so scarey ahaha.

GB75YQ5.png

• Brohoof 3

Ov8xfc7.png

Fluttershy is so cute as private pansy :wub:

img-2655412-1-2721.jpg

Yep, she doesnt even hold the sword right -- not that swords for pegasi seem at all like a good idea... Now wingblades -- they seem like they would work.

• Brohoof 1

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

Yep, she doesnt even hold the sword right -- not that swords for pegasi seem at all like a good idea... Now wingblades -- they seem like they would work.

I'd think Wing blades would make it difficult/impossible to fly, with all that extra weight on her wings. Interesting concept though. :blush:

• Brohoof 2