Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name Meanings

Stary Dreams

• Your name of Julia has given you a practical, efficient, and capable nature, with a desire to participate in business ventures. (I guess I am kind of ambitious.) 

• Able to see how the details of a situation fit into the overall picture, you have good judgment regarding anything of a practical or technical nature. (I do like critiquing things and focusing on details.) 

• You are efficient, and capable of carrying a lot of responsibility, but your nature is so serious that personal association suffers. (NO WAY. I hate being responsible, and I'm not serious at all. It's actually quite the opposite. I'm too not serious that personal association suffers.)

• You demand as much from others as you do from yourself. (Teamwork FTW)

• It is difficult for you to merge your nature with others to create understanding, or to show love and tenderness to those close to you. (Kind of, I guess.)

• You experience much misunderstanding and unhappiness in your personal life as a result. (Not really. I'm happy.)

• Tension would affect the stomach and intestinal tract, and you could suffer with constipation, growths, or serious female disorders. (... :umad: I'm just not going to respond.)

So, yeah, apparently I'm a serious socially inept ambitious person. Nope not even close. 

Edited by Rarietty

This thing is broken :/ it keeps telling me that because my name is Dominick that I am a serious person...

We all know that's a bunch of hogwash right there :V

I'm far from it :lol:

Edited by ~Chaotic Luna~
  • Brohoof 2

This is kinda creepy because this "name analysis thingy" not only got close - it was straight on. All these things are all true and fit me perfectly. It blew my mind.

• Your name of Victor gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

• You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

• Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

• Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

• In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.

• Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.

• However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.

• Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.

• Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

• The name of Kendi creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.

• You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.

• Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.

• You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.

• However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and menial tasks.

• You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature.

• You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways.

• Others often find it difficult to understand you.

• Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil.

• This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs.

• Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.

Very interesting...

• Your name of *CANNOT HAVE* gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

• You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

• Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

• Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

• In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.

• Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.

• However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.

• Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.

• Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

Me? Responsible? Serious? HA! That's funny.

• Your name of Russel has made you practical, systematic, and thorough.

• This name encourages the expression of leadership and organizational skills, shrewdness, and analytical ability.

• You are mathematically adept and have great patience with work of a detailed nature such as bookkeeping, accounting, or technical research.

• Particular about your material possessions, you keep everything you own in a good state of repair, and you budget your personal finances very carefully.

• Because of its matter-of-fact influence, this name limits, to some degree, your ability to be flexible and spontaneous.

• You tend to treat new and unfamiliar ideas with scepticism.

• Because of the serious, responsible qualities of your name, you must recognize the importance of a sense of humour and optimistic perspective of life.

• In some ways you are not overly emotional and sympathetic to others and can be shrewd and materialistic.

• Friends and associates may detect a lack of feeling and sympathy in their relationship with you.

• You see the practical side of situations and tend to deal with problems in an objective, sensible, and systematic way.

• That is your way of helping others through challenging situations.

• Being self-sufficient, you must remember that thoughtful expressions of affection toward those close to you are important.

• You express your appreciation for others by what you do for them rather than by what you say.

• Your interests and hobbies are generally along practical, technical, or scientific lines.

• Weaknesses in the health through stress and tension could affect the intestinal tract and related difficulties or could cause prostate problems.

Sans a few things here and there,this is freakishly accurate. :blink:

Edited by CaptainBlue808

So here's what I got so far and as the previous posters. Green is true and Red isn't true or right I guess would be more appropriate. Brown is not sure or maybe or in between.

• The name of ***** creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. True

• You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Somewhat true, but i'm quite tolerant to most people and help those are slow and methodical.

• Patience is not your forte. Not quite sure on this one. Depends on the situation

• You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. True but I don't enjoy being the leader unless I have to.

• You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. Not sure on this one. I can be pretty irritable at worse.

• You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. Absolutely true but the irony is that my name also means Dog and Loyal (In the bible). Which I practically gave my name away.

• You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas. Somewhat true but to influence someone with an idea. That would either make or ruin my day depending on how it turns out.

• You are very self-confident and feel you can accomplish anything you set out to do, and you can, although, this name does not allow proper completion of undertakings, and forced changes cause financial losses and bitter experiences. True but i'm realistic with what I can accomplish.

• This name also creates caustic expression and moods which prevent harmony and happiness in close association. Absolutely not true. I prefer peace and harmony. As I stated before that I can be quite irritable at times it can only be caused by family and that's it.

• When under strain, tension could affect the stomach and solar plexus. Somewhat true as I do have Ulcerative Colitis

• There is a tendency for you to worry. False. It has to depend on the situation
Edited by thor9356

• Your name Garrett gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

• Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.

• This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.

• You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

• You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.

• For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a "know it all" and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.

• You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.

• You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.

It's all good, until that last part...then I just kind of went  :blink:

What I have received :P

• The name Ned gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.

• You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.

• Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.

• You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.

• Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people.

• Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents.

• Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts.

True

False

Comes and goes with my mood :P

Wow, I did not expect this to work but, it does oddly 

I got these:

• The name of Brook has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature.

• You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin.

• You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control.

• At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association.

• You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire.

• You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts.

• You could experience sensitivity in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, causing tuberculosis, asthma, or depletion of your energies.

And they're all true, interesting.

• Your first name of Erika gives you a responsible, self-sufficient, and dependable nature.

• If you have been given the opportunity, you could do well in business developing your leadership, administrative, and managing abilities.

• Appreciating quality in all things, you desire to be prosperous.

• You do not like to relinquish control nor do you accept advice readily.

• You have a strong, determined nature and you must be careful that you do not dominate or interfere in the lives of others in your desire to be helpful.

• This name makes you too forceful at times, limiting the natural feminine qualities of tenderness and tact.

• It causes tension and allied problems in the female organs.

Yeah, that describes me pretty well, actually.

Let's see how well my "previous" name describes me:

• The name of Cameron creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public.

• You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts.

• This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with ponies of refinement and culture.

• It also brings out your love of home and family, and in close association you are able to show understanding and affection.

• Others are attracted by your generosity and your consideration of their interests.

• Although this name is well balanced, if it is combined with a surname that is not harmonious, you would tend to worry and find it difficult to organize your efforts.

• Also, should you over-indulge in sweet, rich foods you could experience skin or liver problems.

In the words of Lex Luthor: WRONG!

I tried my forum name (also my first name, but there are already two other people with the same first name who posted so whatever), and it's mostly boring and irrelevant except for

Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head

Apparently being named Kamil makes you go crazy.

• The name of Hunter creates an extravagant, ambitious nature with the desire for financial prominence.

• You desire the best in life and appreciate quality in all things.

• This name has made you rather aggressive, shrewd, and critical and has caused you to be extremely independent.

• You have the analysis, vision, and promotional ability to make progress.

• You could achieve heights of success in business, but there is also a factor which brings many forced changes and friction with people, which in turn offsets the success you could achieve.

• The more sensitive types of people find you overpowering at times.

• You tend to have too many irons in the fire and fail to complete your undertakings satisfactorily.

• Business success could be achieved, to a point, abut your personal life would suffer.

• It is not easy for you to relax because you feel so much drive.

• This name creates an intensity which could affect your stomach or create tension in the solar plexus, stomach, and generative organs.

Hmm, I don't really think of myself as overpowering, although I guess that I can be at times. It has the whole "tension in the solar plexus" thing dead on though!

• The first name of Jerry creates a dual nature for, on the one

hand, you desire change and varied experiences in order to avoid

monotony, and yet you are attuned to system, order, and attention to

detail.

Eeeyup that sounds like me alright, I like having a consistent routine a program if you will and don't like it being disrupted. But I am not satisfied with the direction my life has taken and am planning some really major changes for sake of my happiness and well being.

• You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient

in your undertakings until your interest is exhausted, at which time you

switch to something else even though it means leaving your undertakings

unfinished.

That is half true, I have a lot of unfinished projects but it is not always because I have lost interest it is often because I come up with another idea for something cool latch onto that for a while and then jump onto something else before I am finished with that other thing. It is a habit of mine I am trying to break.

• This name makes you inquisitive and

scientific in your approach to life, requiring everything to be proved

to satisfy your skepticism.

Maybe not everything, I do have my spiritual side to me but yes I am very skeptical about certain things especially the motives of authority figures.

• You can be a stickler for detail, and very fussy and particular.

I used to be but I have gotten a bit better, I used to have a lot of the OCD qualities of Twilight Sparkle.

• As spontaneous verbal expression can be difficult for you, you often

feel awkward and embarrassed in situations requiring tact and diplomacy.

This used to be true as I used to be very socially awkward and to a certain extent I still am, but these days I find tact and diplomacy difficult because I tend to be blunt and what I say can sometimes come across as a bit harsher than I intended it to be.

• This name creates strong physical desires, such as an appetite for heavy, starchy foods and meat.

Oh yeah I have desires alright, but suggestive innuendos aside I love food especially meat and bread and have a monster sized appetite that would put Big Macintosh to shame. Much of this love of food stems from the fact that I come from a family of very talented cooks one of them being my father who taught me nearly everything he knows about cooking.

• Tension affecting the solar plexus and digestive organs could lead to ulcers, growths, or constipation.

Uuuuh okay, I haven't had any problems with any of that lately.

Hm. It claims to have some base in numerology, so I could see it being crudely accurate, though there are just too many other factors affecting an individual that need to be taken account of, so, let's see.

Black = relatively, or partly true

Green = True

Red = False

• The name Petr gives you a strongly independent and highly
    creative nature, with drive
    and ambition to have experiences and
    accomplish things out of the ordinary.

• You can work
    intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment
    , but
    your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.

• Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act
    create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and
    even rebellious.

• You can then become intolerant of others,
    and caustic and belittling in your expression,
    thereby imposing stress
    on your personal relationships.

• Although you have a
    clever, quick, capable mind,
    your progress in life is restricted by
    instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people.

• Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents.

• Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop
    to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid
    thoughts.
    (would not really call it depressions, thus the partly red word.)

• Nervous tension centres in the solar plexus, with nervous indigestion and stomach ulcers a possible result.

Can't say I'm much surprised with it's accuracy, I expected something as accurate as this.

Edited by Nouth