Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on OC design?

Leafeon

I decided to make a stallion OC. Not having much ideas on how to do stallions so well, I would like a few suggestions. :P

Y5kQICD.png

And the cutie mark (as it's covered by the wing.):

e2k2HGd.png

So, thought?

• Brohoof 3

I really like the design of the mane, the color is actually quiet nice on the eye.  The skin color is nice, the only thing I MIGHT suggest is a darker shade of green on the cutie mark. When I look at it, I see gnomes puking radioactive waste. xD

• Brohoof 2

I really like the design of the mane, the color is actually quiet nice on the eye.  The skin color is nice, the only thing I MIGHT suggest is a darker shade of green on the cutie mark. When I look at it, I see gnomes puking radioactive waste. xD

Well, it's supposed to be quite bright. As the eyes are. That said, I don't think I'll be changing it, since It's supposed to be overly bright in contrast.

• Brohoof 1

I rather like it. C: Everything about him looks very well done. All of your art is always quite fantastic. The hair looks a tad muddy to me but I think it fits pretty well. His cutie mark is awesomely unique too, what is his special ability?

• Brohoof 1

I personally would make the hair a little brighter and a little more green to tie together the eyes and the cutie mark. The darker brownish colors are making it look a little bit mucky.

Aside from that, your design and colors are really fantastic!  :D

• Brohoof 1

I rather like it. C: Everything about him looks very well done. All of your art is always quite fantastic. The hair looks a tad muddy to me but I think it fits pretty well. His cutie mark is awesomely unique too, what is his special ability?

Oh I don't know that. I think of design before backstory. Backstory and alike is dull, because I can't write. So I just think of looks above everything.

I personally would make the hair a little brighter and a little more green to tie together the eyes and the cutie mark. The darker brownish colors are making it look a little bit mucky.

Aside from that, your design and colors are really fantastic!  :D

That's kind of the point. :P

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't like those colors at all, although the way the mane and skin blends in is very well made

I also seem to be in love with dat cutie mark :D

• Brohoof 1