Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SørenWolf

547612_10150807463846561_1517549432_n.jpIDK why but lets talk about something random. Mondays. mondays work. So lets describe how we feel about mondays. 

Personally I am fine with mondays. they are not a big deal to me

Edited by SørenWolf

Not a fan, despite how Garfield puts it lol.

Weekend is over and you kinda miss it after Monday begins, am i right? It's kind of a "get back started" day though.

I actually really don't like Tuesdays. The week is a few days in from the last weekend and quite a few away from the next weekend. It just seems so long, especially how school is worst for me on Tuesday too.

• Brohoof 1

It seems like the idiots in my building end up setting off the fire alarm at 3am every Monday morning, and then I have to get up a 7:30am for class so I'm not fond of Mondays. Plus I feel like I have the whole week ahead of me until the weekend, which is a little disheartening. Also, my most tedious classes are on Mondays. Overall, I'm not a big fan of Mondays.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

I work randomly any day of the week. Mondays mean nothing to me when I already worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Wednesdays are the days I dread as I go to school for six hours and then work.

Eh, I can never get any sleep on a Sunday night for whatever reason. Usually Mondays aren't that bad for me either. I used to hate them, though.

I don't have class on Mondays right now, so they mean nothing to me. I don't have particularly strong feelings about any days for that matter.

Lucky...Most of my classes are on Mondays. It really sucks too. Tuesdays are nice though, only one class.

But i hate Mondays with a passion. Can never stay awake in my classes.

I used to like mondays. then i got into school and work. Monday is there to remind you that you are old and have responsibilities. It's also there to remind you that you didnt do the 4 page essay on the psychological profiles of average americans in todays society.

Mondays used to fill me with glee and joy. Now, I just feel that my teachers assign homework on Fridays just to ruin our weekend. Then, Mondays come then I just say Ugh, Mondays. 

Never been a fan of Mondays, but they beat Sundays ino the ground.

At least with a Monday the worst happened the week has begun and you're getting ever closer to the weekend. But Sundays? Sundays are a day for you to dread the week that's coming. Too short to do any real work too long to just relax through.

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1

The amount of papers I have to do on Mondays is noticeably much smaller than any other days (thanks to the fact that there is no sales on Sunday night), so I don't really have any reason to hate it :wacko:

Monday is good, it's the day where I can actually take a nap at work

Eh, Mondays are iffy, I mean you always get that feeling on Sunday night of, Ugh I gotta go to school tomorrow and its kinda annoying, sometimes distracts me from sleeping and then I wake up tired, I also have to jump back into my routine, even if thats not really that difficult its still kinda annoying.

Of course I've had bad days on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday You name it. So that doesn't really matter, same with good days.

However it can be hard to get started on Monday, which is the main reason why I am not that fond of them.

I hate them.  The first day back is usually the hardest, because I've just come back from a nice, relaxing break.  The last thing on my mind is work.  And there's a lot of it.  Plus, my workload on Mondays is always more than other days, for some reason.  

I've seen a study done that stated "Wednesday tend to be the worst day, since you are refreshed from the weekend on Monday and Tuesday, and Thursday and Friday you have the weekend to look forward to" I could see people being like this, but personally, I don't like Mondays. Hard to get out of bed and just a slow day. Though Tuesdays are my worst out of the whole week. I get the most homework (usually), I have a part time job right after school so I have little time for myself, and it is just another really long day.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

At the moment, I hate Mondays.  Mainly because of the super obvious reason that it's the start of the work week.  But I only dislike it because of school.  I would rather work an 8 hour day that go to a 6 hour day school.  I guess I don't really feel a sense of accomplishment there. 

With a regular job, however, I feel like I'm actually doing something productive because I'm getting paid. 

No pay = no benefit.

Yes, I do know the benefits of school, I just don't really feel them all the time, so I get discouraged.

I love Mondays!

Honestly I do :P

I love them because its a start to the work week(I saw work week because really in the USA at least Sunday is the start of the week)

I like going to school, and being in class. I hate Fridays and the weekends because there is nothing to do.

I've always been weird like that I guess. Even on Fridays and weekends I find myself doing work(fun work) and no "partying" like people say my age group should do :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Since I work from Friday through Saturday (and the late shift from 5 to 2 AM at that) I actually welcome Mondays.  True I have night classes on mondays, but I'd rather come home at 10PM than 2:30 AM. 

I would probably like Monday's slightly more if I didn't have to work that day, other than that I don't like or dislike Mondays anymore than any other day. While I usually work Saturdays I am usually off Sundays because they don't want to pay me an extra dollar an hour, but I like having Sunday off anyway if that day as a day or rest is good enough for God than it works for me too.

• 9 months later...

Well I don't mind Mondays now.. most of the time I don't know what day it is.. for me days go by like in mins.. most of the time I'm doing something to keep me busy, Forums, work, cleaning, getting stoned..

Anyway, When I was a kid.. hot damn I hated those Mondays soo much, because you get 2 days off from school! then you have to go back now and deal with 5more days of school...