Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Sweetie Belle's cutie mark look like?

Brook

You heard me, what would best pony's cutie mark be?

It's popular around the fandom for it to be either a heart or a microphone, which is actually something I agree with, I think a heart would fit her perfectly as a cutie mark :3

So what do you think?

post-6532-0-30662100-1360096698.jpg

It's popular around the fandom for it to be either a heart or a microphone, which is actually something I agree with, I think a heart would fit her perfectly as a cutie mark :3

Agreed :3 How about a microphone IN a heart? How adorable :33 Some people think it would be something to do with baking because of the previous generations, But I think thats just stupid. 
  • Brohoof 2

I think Sweetie Belle's cutie mark would have to be something to do with fashion. Like maybe a Crystal Heart, to represent the way she is just adorable or at least her love for fashion.

Agreed :3 How about a microphone IN a heart? How adorable :33 Some people think it would be something to do with baking because of the previous generations, But I think that's just stupid. 

I hope it has nothing to do with the previous generations. Not just her cutie mark, G3 was horrible, and no one should ever relate it to the show, ever. So yeah, a heart.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_mUoraAbCXA8GO88V5VBZDRm_mE4cRKw4i3Pfy3fEcmb7og8e

This note, but fancier. Fits not only because of her great singing, but also goes well with "Squeaky" Belle. :P

Could use a different looking note like an "Eighth note".

That looks really cool, and it does fit, interesting idea. Could happen, I can see it happening. 

• Brohoof 1

I think Sweetie Belle's cutie mark would have to be something to do with fashion. Like maybe a Crystal Heart, to represent the way she is just adorable or at least her love for fashion.

Fashion?  :blink:  What does Sweetie Belle have to do with fashion? Are you confusing her with Rarity?  :huh:  I really don't see the connection here.

• Brohoof 2

Fashion?  :blink:  What does Sweetie Belle have to do with fashion? Are you confusing her with Rarity?  :huh:  I really don't see the connection here.

My bad. :P I think a cutie mark with a least something musical like Octavia would be good for Sweetie Belle.

Pretty much, I'm at lost for words.

It doesn't seem like she has much of a fashion sense.

I'd say either something that has to do with magic, or something that has to so with music, seeing how she's good at singing.

You heard me, what would best pony's cutie mark be?

So what do you think?

attachicon.gifSuper cute.jpg

I've always liked the old Sweetie Belle cutie mark from previous generations; it's simple, sweet, and look adorable on Sweetie Belle. Though, the heart with a few lines around it would be a bit of a stretch to signify Sweetie Belle's name, and her special talent (although, judging from Sleepless in Ponyville, maybe singing isn't her special talent. :P )

Ooh how about an abstract cutie mark? Like a musical note within a heart? Or a heart within a musical note? Or maybe musical notes in the shape of a heart? :D I just think that because she's so sweet, and musically talented, it would have to be something like that.

• Brohoof 1