Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia or Vinyl Scratch?

Swick (ded)

Octavia or Vinyl Scratch?  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Which musician do you prefer?

• Vinyl Scratch
    • Octavia

I got this idea for a poll earlier today, and surprisingly couldn't find a previous thread about it, so I decided to make my own. Which musician do you prefer? The classical Octavia or the wubsy Vinyl Scratch?

Yes, wubsy is a word. Maybe. :ph34r:

Pfff, you should've put an option for both, because I can't choose. How in the world can you choose between two ponies? They're all just so awesome in their own way, it's simply impossible. They're both good at jammin'.

I'd choose both, because Vinyl has that rocker/party look, and Octavia has that look of a relaxed and calm pony.

Edited by Vallo

I like them both equally. Octavia is that civilized conservative girl. I don't mean conservative like a political party either. She isn't wild and crazy and she seems like you can have intelligent conversations with her. Although, Vinyl Scratch is the party girl type. I like her out-going personality and her beats. I mean she inspired me to write a fan-fic that may or may not be titled my dubstep girl and may or may not have shipping in it. Point is they both have their merits and choosing one over the other is impossible to me.

To the great shock of all who know me/are not blind and therefore can see my avatar/signature, I will choose.........

Octavia of course.  I like Vinyl, but I prefer instrumental music.  Also, Octavia's bowtie is awesome.

Its really hard to pick one over the other, seriously. I guess I could pick 'Tavi for very classical music and cute bowtie.

But, Vinyl has the very awesome Dubstep and a stereo that can blow Discord away.

images

I happen to be listening to this right now, so.... 

Octavia is awesome and all, BUT Vinyl is just so awesome with her mane, and her glasses, and her wubs. She washes the dishes with wubs. WITH WUBS!!! I wish i could do that. I've tried. And failed. And tried again......and failed again.

But my vote is with Vinyl. Sorry Octavia.

Edited by Barkrass

Octavia for me.  Her eyes man, and that silky black mane are adorable on so many levels.  Dubstep just wubs me the wrong way most of the time.  Now classical I can roll with.  

• Brohoof 1

As much as i love both genres of music they partake in, respectively, i gotta go with 'tavi. I feel as though she has refined tastes, and looks cute even without such a crazy design.

oh, and that my grampa's a cello virtuos; im going to get some pointers soon :)

This is a hard one. As musicians, I'd prefer Octavia as I'm a fan of classical music more than electronic, but as characters, they're pretty equal to me, even though they are just background characters, but they seem cool, and their fandom personalities are both good in my eyes, so in that respect I couldn't really choose.

Tl;dr: For music, Octavia. For character, either.

I think Octavia is really awesome but Vinyl has my vote...and my bow.

Anywho, I think background characters are awesome...but I don't really see why everyone likes them so much...They're cool and all but they don't really play a roll in the show...Do they ?