Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need a Signature? I'm here to help!

~Cider Barrel~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your signatures are brilliant! Alright, could you do one for me?

Ponies: Twilight on the left, Discord on the right.

Background: I'd like the left-hand-side to be bright and cheerful (where Twilight is), and the right-hand-side to be dark and mysterious (where Discord is).

Text: Light Is Inspiration Drawn From Dark's Illumination

"My First Law as ruler of Equestria!, FREE MUFFINS for EVERYONE!!"

img-1163050-1-kHFMahI.gif

Hay there, did your signature while i was waiting for my Pizza in Pizza hut, hope you like it tell me what ya think and what you would like to change :P

It looks awesome, I can't really think of anything I'd like to change except maybe have her wear a crown or something. Sorry I forgot to say something about that!

Ponies: Spike (crystal)

Hi cmarston did ya want spike to be like with a crystal coat like when they saved the crystal empire or did you want him holding a crystal.

have her wear a crown or something

Hows this.

RwSxaOm.gif

I thank the wonderful person that made this little picture of princess derpy

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

Hi cmarston did ya want spike to be like with a crystal coat like when they saved the crystal empire or did you want him holding a crystal.

I would like to have spike with that awesome crystal coat that he had after he saved the crystal empire in the season 3 premere.

Pony: TGAP Trixie, standing on her hind legs with her body in a "star" like position

Background: Trixie's Magic Stage

Text: The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief (At the bottom, in small text)

Feel free to add some stuff if you wish.

Edited by Muffin Thief

.I don't want to rush you or anything I just don't want my post to be forgotten

It's ok i did notice your request but ive just been putting it back, i will get on it as soon as i work out an awesome way to do it. but it is on the list, I don't want you to worry,

Ponies:  Spoiler   Text: " Why dance without flames when you can dance with flames " Could the text be on fire ?   Background: Maybe like a field or something.   (I'm adding this one) Other: If you could make it fiery that would be awesome...

rl93HKz.png

-Update-

Small change in text Version -  (I like this 1 better)

NcgbSKR.png

How is this Flame Dancer, Let me know if there is anything you would like changing,i really liked the OC I wish i had an OC, maybe i will look into it.

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

It's ok i did notice your request but ive just been putting it back, i will get on it as soon as i work out an awesome way to do it. but it is on the list, I don't want you to worry,

rl93HKz.png

How is this Flame Dancer, Let me know if there is anything you would like changing,i really liked the OC I wish i had an OC, maybe i will look into it.

I couldn't imagine it any other way. Its Perfect.

Thank you so much for making this, I love it. I think it was probably a good idea to take out the quote because it was a little long wasn't it.

Thank's again  :D

Ponies: Fluttershy. Text: "Fluttershyish" and "yay" Background: Maybe some yellow and pink abstract or a Forrest? Other: If you have the time, I would love if you can make some gif butterflies in the background.

Hi fluttershyish, i threw something together for you, and I'm sorry i couldn't get butterflies but i did put them in the background a little.

W0PHTx0.gif

but i did get cute little filly fluttershy to blink for me :P tell me what ya think and what you would like changed.

P.S - I think the signature you already have is wonderful, and it doesn't need changing.

Cider Barrel

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

• 3 weeks later...

I demand a new signature from you. Request is as per my last one.

Pony: Doctor Whooves

Background: Spacey or Timey Wimey

Text: Allons-y!

Other: Maybe wearing 3-D glasses, but I'm fine if he isn't.

Ponies: trixie and twilight (nonalicorn)
Text: "It's better to spend your life regretting doing things than to spend it regretting not doing things"
Background: Whatever you wanna do is fine

(edited)

I would love to make a request.

Double request, my friend I have done yours already in Free sigs main page :P but that's ok lets just repost the signature here.

nouW4hV.png

(imgur image)

Ponies: trixie and twilight (nonalicorn) Text: "It's better to spend your life regretting doing things than to spend it regretting not doing things" Background: Whatever you wanna do is fine

i see what you did there..(nonalicorn) but anyway, hows this for your signature, tell me what you like and what you want to change.

oBgTcjZ.png

(Imgur image)

Personal the signature you already have looks wonderful, but i still did it as it was requested. :)

Cider Barrel

I demand a new signature from you. Request is as per my last one.   Pony: Doctor Whooves Background: Spacey or Timey Wimey Text: Allons-y! Other: Maybe wearing 3-D glasses, but I'm fine if he isn't.

you like to keep me busy don't ya Mr Whooves, and i would be happy to make you another 1 if needed be, i'm afraid i don't think there will be 3D glasses this time.

will get to it later.

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

i see what you did there..(nonalicorn) but anyway, hows this for your signature, tell me what you like and what you want to change.

oBgTcjZ.png

(Imgur image)

Personal the signature you already have looks wonderful, but i still did it as it was requested. :)

Cider Barrel

thanks, i really like it

can you change the "not doing things" to "doing nothing" cause now that i read it, it sounds funny

and thx i make my own sigs i just got

1)lazy

2) i couldnt find vectors i liked

3)wanted to see if someone can make one that i like

Hows about a Sig with all of the Apple familly probbably wrong with this one dont kill me lol im new... And with big red text with APPLES!

If you are still taking requests, could you do one for me? Pretty please :D

The pictures would be Pinkie Pie (two times)

1st on the left side: http://www.valkyr.com.au/community/attachments/sad_pinkie_pie_wallpaper_by_delta105-d461gps-png.3054/

this image if possible

2nd on the right side: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/053/0/e/pinkie_pie_wallpaper_by_boyofftheting-d4qmwva.png

background doesn´t matter quite much, the backgrounds of the images could maybe fade into each other, left side a bit darker than right side...

text would be:

Just start believing...

In one love that gets you awake, just to hit you,

to never be the same

in the middle between the 2 images, if that will work.

Thanks so much if you do it, my signature crashed and I don´t know what went wrong xD

Very nice work there! I kinda need another one, so here's my request: 

Pony - Fluttershy (preferably as a filly). If you could fit someone else in the sig, that would be great as well (doesn't matter who, just as long as it fits)

Text - Soundgarden (doesn't matter what font, just as long as it fits the sig)

Background - This is where I leave you to experiment, I don't know what I want, so I will leave that to you. I do hope that it isn't a problem, I tend to be a bit unspecific. 

Just respond if I need to be a bit more specific. Otherwise, thanks in advance!