Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need a Signature? I'm here to help!

~Cider Barrel~

(edited)

Can you make a sig with pics of cobalt and twilight with there names as the text with hearts in the background you can chose the color scheme pls take your time though i can wait for while since u made me one not too long ago

heres the link to Cobalt if ya need it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5a5smiqf6k2q9c/Photo%20Sep%2014%2C%205%2017%2010%20PM.jpg

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not too much to ask, would you please do mine?

Ponies: Vector below
Text: On cards, Card Shark
Background: A felt table, something like that one dogs playing poker picture, or something along those lines.

Other: If you decide to add other ponies, (which is up to you) they should be being dealt to.

post-14873-0-47605100-1366876257_thumb.png

Edited by Card Shark

Ponies: well how about the penguin from batman and an adorable picture of applejack

Text: My username Arcticbloom in dark purple

background: A frozen wasteland of somesort

Thank you if this is possible and sorry to bother you again..

I was wondering if you could make me a signature, featuring a creative background of your choosing, that has a black background with an interesting and creative style (that has detail, like glowing, curvy, lines (color is what you feel fits)).

After that if you could include, New Moon (who I will get the updated image to you at a later date), The Black Knight from Minecraft, and a Recon Spartan, on the right side, with "III Prong III" in the middle with a the same style as the background.

I know this request is vague, please PM me for more information.

Only when you get the chance, however.

um can i make a special request? i say special bc i want a signiture for a web app not to use on forums. well any way heres thre request 

a light purple bg with the the mane six along with celestia and luna and the words Welcome To  The  Ponynet! if you want ananymore information on the app pm me 

I'd like if you could do a signature for me. Yeah, I already asked you for a Bioshock Infinite siggy but the mania's passed off, so here's a new idea 

Vectors:

Spitfire%20Vector%20by%20Issyrael.png

Ponycode:

3V2700001096969600000000001C40000UN1837300000001A1FE00000000000L107F3FCC004CB2

Text: Cool as ice (Font can be whatever you think looks best)

The rest is up to you. Good luck and thanks a ton!

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Ponies: Luna with this pic

Princess+Luna+walking.png

Text: Luna's Night

(you don't need quotation marks)

"Celestia is upset and Luna is happy

Because Celestia is missing you

and Luna is going to be with you

for the rest of the night

Have a wonderful night

(Btw, I'll be changing my display name later)

Background: any night pictures please smile.png

Other: none! :3

Edited by Derpy's Muffins

Can you please do a signature for me? This pony with a denver broncos helmet cutie mark with a football stadium background and the text to say linkbro123.

zjwbvo.png

@Rainbow Dash

@This Speed..

@You pick what's best

Rainbow Dash is an overall Speed Demon. can you create a signature that fits her need for speed when you have the time please? I would really appreciate it wub.png

Im not sure why but my notifications for this thread have stopped showing up when i come on here, it just seem rather stragne maybe it has something to do with my settings.

Ah well, will give a little look into these signatures, i recently got a new computer and all the vectors and images and references have been wiped.

Im not sure why but my notifications for this thread have stopped showing up when i come on here, it just seem rather stragne maybe it has something to do with my settings.

Ah well, will give a little look into these signatures, i recently got a new computer and all the vectors and images and references have been wiped.

Dude, that's awful. I hate when computers decide to say "Oh hey! look at all this awesome stuff that DELETE!" That happened to my gaming comp just before it died, and I lost roughly a year of game time.

Ponies: http://anxet.deviant...e-Fan-362301056 http://ksunshee.devi...son-3-337108144   Text: An Unstoppable Team Background: Whatever you think will look good   Also, could it be 600x200 if possible?   Thanks

that gangster Rainbow dash, vector looks wicked lol, damn i have so many before that though... maybe i will be mean and do yours first.

CB 

Ponies: Just my OC, Sterling Crimson please.

Text: Just  my OC's name is fine.

Background: I'll give you free reign over the background, considering how nice yours look in general. I just want something that reflects the fact Sterling's a doctor and a musician.

Other: The typical signature size is completely fine. I'll give you free reign over what you think is best; I'm not much of an artist sorry.

um can i make a special request? i say special bc i want a signiture for a web app not to use on forums. well any way heres thre request 

a light purple bg with the the mane six along with celestia and luna and the words Welcome To  The  Ponynet! if you want ananymore information on the app pm me 

I dont mean to sound impatient but i could use this sig here really soon so could you pls do it for me if not thats fine just let me know ok

I dont mean to sound impatient but i could use this sig here really soon so could you pls do it for me if not thats fine just let me know ok

I've been waiting a while myself, and was the first to post after the reopened requests post. I'd like to know the progress, if any, of mine.

I would adore to work with you on some ideas for a signature perhaps either with Luna or with one of my OC's or even my Dragon Mascot for my Art Studio. I am not in a rush for it either, if you are willing to look into it. And when you have time just give me a PM and we can brainstorm it further.

ty- Moonpie

(edited)

Oh Celestia, I'm gonna go ahead and close Requests for a bit, it appears i have a few outstanding requests to complete.

-

I'm totally not putting this request thread aside every chance i get i promise... blame Fallout: Equestria for pulling me into it's awesome story line.

CB

An Unstoppable Team

hnFhQ60.png

Well it's not my best work, but tell me what you think and what you would like changing.

--

This was something to get me back into the signature making - I will get round to other when i can 

CB

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~