Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Taking sketch request~

Kokoripony

Hello Everypony! Would anyone like a Oc request? I am super bored and I am in need of drawing material :D I've drawn so much Mane 6 lately I just want something new :3 Any takers? 

Ah, I almost forgot! On his right front hoof, he should have an insignia in the shape of a dragon skull. I'm not sure if you can fit that in there now, but if you can please try.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All done Krein  :D

I think shading it a bit was too much >_<

My phone is going to die by how many pictures I've been uploading onto places LOL XD (<---DOESN'T HAVE A SCANNER THAT WORKS ATM.)

POOP I FORGOT THE DRAGON SKULL. ALKSDJF;SFJADLF; 

Anywho, enjoy.

ONTO THE DRYAD :D

post-12536-0-90870900-1360566888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kokoripony

Hey there! 

If you are still accepting new requests, could you please draw my OC Amethyst Gale please? I'm not too particular about her pose or anything. I'd be happy with anything.

img-1164463-1-mypony2_zps6ce16337.png

Thank you for your time!

I'm also done with your Oc, ~Flame Dancer~ Hope you like it. I am getting a bit sleepy now ;3;. I'll do one more before I head off to sleep, everypony. Hopefully after all these request I'll be a bit more familar with pony anatomy LOL XD;

((P.s...does anyone know how to put a pony's username in the @ thingy? ie. @kokoripony and have it come up in their boxes that we mentioned them?))

post-12536-0-48261400-1360568486_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kokoripony

I'm also done with your Oc, ~Flame Dancer~ Hope you like it. I am getting a bit sleepy now ;3;. I'll do one more before I head off to sleep, everypony. Hopefully after all these request I'll be a bit more familar with pony anatomy LOL XD;

((P.s...does anyone know how to put a pony's username in the @ thingy? ie. @kokoripony and have it come up in their boxes that we mentioned them?))

She looks So Awesome  :D

I can't thank you enough for making this. Her mane her wings he tail are so cool. I also really like her eyes.

Thank you so much  :)

Well, I'm going to put in one request for now, but trust me, going by this so far you can expect about 80 from me later as well. Really, this is stunning. I LOVE this style of art best <3~

Adlais is my newest OC; I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to do a picture of her~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/adlais-r2572

Okay, i'll jump in...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please draw my OC Supernova. I frickin' love your art style!  :(

As expected, here's his picture:

And his cutie mark, if needed:

Um, I would like him to be looking over a cliff at sunset with a little smirk on his face.

Pwease? :)

Thanks so much for doing this for me Kokori :D! Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll become well known.

Cutie mark was supposed to be a blaze of fire, but whatever, I'm just glad you took the time to do it :).

BTW, you should definitely check out the art swap thread in my siggy here :P

sweetjeans please ^_^ shes a ponysona, so uh...she has a vague personality description :/  ehh.. think hi tech nerdy redneck/country bumpkin lmao!  

Quick facts For SweetJeans:
coat colour: Denim/pale blue
Mane/Tail colour:  VERY dark purple/blue/black can be substituted for aesthetic reasons. braided or loose and long is fine. curly when down.
Cutie Mark:  Lavender pocket with a pink heart "patch" on it.  heart often polka-dotted
Eye Colour:  Same lavender as pocket.
Misc:  white hooves, sometimes depicted with hair on fetlocks.. looks like long tattered bell-bottoms.  realistic horse comparisons... probably a friesian/arabian mix.  i like the sleek pertness of an arabian, but the fresian has beautiful hair.

do you have an oc so that i may return the favor? :3

@@Rainbow Dash Loyalty,

All done! I feel like the more I draw ponies, the better I get at them! So keep them request coming so I can improve, everypony! PLEASES  ;3;. I don't know about you ponies, but I love free artz!

I hope you like it, Rainbow Dash Loyalty! This one has to by far has to be my favorite. I drew it first today so it's like..the most creative one so far~ 

post-12536-0-89256200-1360721119_thumb.jpg

Ah why the heck not, I see no reason not to take a chance to see ya sketch some stuff of my OC.

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png

Have fun with it :P, I'm looking forward to see what you can do with him :).

Well ill go ahead and jump on in Can you make this img-1169636-1-nightfire_hooves_by_prince The mark a fireball btw Can you make him have a dark night sky  and Im flying in the sky with luna and can you add a crown to it to? Also don't forget the Alicorn amulet on the neck  and make the eye's more evil looking to Also make the tail and hair look more flame looking and make the wing's like spreed out to And that's it smile.png

Edited by Shadow NightFire

@@Concord,

All done with yours~ Hope you like it. I'm not very familiar with drawing Celestia yet; don't have a style picked for her lol. But I hope you like it! :D

I was guessing your oc was a boy, around his mid teen years? (less than a year?)

post-12536-0-15901100-1360724409_thumb.jpg

All done with yours~ Hope you like it. I'm not very familiar with drawing Celestia yet; don't have a style picked for her lol. But I hope you like it! :D

I was guessing your oc was a boy, around his mid teen years? (less than a year?)

Oh thank you! This looks great! And yes, it's a colt, and yes again, he's quite young.

Thank you again! You did an excellent job on both of them! :P

Two days later, I remember to put an RP page. Man, I should really put this stuff in my sig...

Here you are: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chetnik-r2376

Don't forget the haaaaaaaaaaaaat. *this is what I tell everyone*

And BTW, here's my post (just in case)

Ah, another talented arteest.

When you get to me, can you please do Chetnik being his general self.

Probably commanding the air force or something.

Have fun bro sista!

If you want to do it, I have a concept design of my OC. I don't have a full drawing as of yet, since I don't get time to draw, so here is the concept.

His name is (currently) Soul Desire.

Also, if you would please, I need an avatar of this OC that is 100 x 100 or 200 x 200 pixels.

Thank you for your time ^_^

post-12728-0-07145100-1360958806_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Oof, I would love a drawing of my ponysona Rose!

This is her:

img-1161957-1-RoseCandles.jpg

Her cutie mark is a cupcake and her hair is pale pink with a lavender stripe. She enjoys baking, drawing, reading and chilling out with some candles. <3

Here is your request~! I'm so sorry I didn't get it done in time, I was busy between work and school and it's my Spring Break so I have time to finish some up~

post-12536-0-17267000-1362731359_thumb.jpg