Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rockshire's Cavern Party!

Undyne

(Two Steps From Hell! Yes!)

Nightfall saw her fly up, and went to the mouth of the cave. With the way the night beach air was, he heard the song. It was silent, but it sounded so good. After what sounded like she was done, he moved inside a little, grabbing a drink and sitting down, the music going through his head. He watched the mouth of the cave to see if she would come back in.

When star finished the song she looked up at the starry night sky and smiled. "I really should get back to the party." She muttered to herself, flying down to where she left her violin case. She put her violin away and made her way back into the cave, away from the beach.

• Brohoof 1

When Star finished the song she looked up at the night sky and smiled at a single cloud sitting above the beach. *I guess the pegasai missed something.* She thought, spreading her wings and flying up to the cloud. *I really should go back to the party...one more song."

She landed on the cloud, then bought her violin up to her chin and began to play.

Of course she's playing by herself...not a whole orchestra.

After the short conversation with Snow, Light went to the mouth of the cave and sat at the bench where Star said she would be. He looked around for her but couldnt find her. He then spotted the lone cloud above the water. "Well that certainly looks like a spot a pegasus would go. I'll just wait here." He said to himself quietly.

(Why does everyone ninja me?????)

Edited by Marathon
  • Brohoof 1

After the short conversation with Snow, Light went to the mouth of the cave and sat at the bench where Star said she would be. He looked around for her but couldnt find her. He then spotted the lone cloud above the water. "Well that certainly looks like a spot a pegasus would go. I'll just wait here." He said to himself quietly.

(Why does everyone ninja me?????)

Nightfall saw Star move towards the cave, but then saw the colt move towards Star. He sighed, ears drooping. Maybe he'd just talk to Rockshire again. Maybe he'd go back to those warm pools. Maybe he'd-

"No, don't leave yet. Something awesome is bound to happen if you leave."

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: So wait...Light just walked right past Star ? Also, have Nightfall and Star met before ? If so I have completely forgotten when.)

Star walked back into the cave and looked around for Light. *Where did her go ?* She thought, standing awkwardly by the cave entrance. "Maybe I shoulda just stayed outside." She muttered.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: So wait...Light just walked right past Star ? Also, have Nightfall and Star met before ? If so I have completely forgotten when.)

Star walked back into the cave and looked around for Light. *Where did her go ?* She thought, standing awkwardly by the cave entrance. "Maybe I shoulda just stayed outside." She muttered.

(Light is at the entrance to the cave. And no, but he kinda likes the looks of her. :blush:)

She stood there. He knew the colt was over there somewhere, meaning he couldn't just up and walk over to her and talk to her, unless he wanted to start a fight.

"Early birs gets the worm," he muttering, sighing.

• Brohoof 1

Star walked back into the cave and looked around for Light. *Where did her go ?* She thought, standing awkwardly by the cave entrance. "Maybe I shoulda just stayed outside." She muttered.

Light watched as Star passed him up, and now she seemed rather confused. "Guess ill say hi." He lightly flapped his wing and got off the bench. Approaching her he gave he a kiss on the cheek. "Hey there. You passed me by. I guess you didnt see me, huh?" He said with a smile.
  • Brohoof 1

Light watched as Star passed him up, and now she seemed rather confused. "Guess ill say hi." He lightly flapped his wing and got off the bench. Approaching her he gave he a kiss on the cheek. "Hey there. You passed me by. I guess you didnt see me, huh?" He said with a smile.

Star squeaked and jumped as Light kissed her on the cheek, she blushed. "Oh...sorry you made me jump. and Its kinda dark back there and I...my bad." Her blush got slightly worse and she looked down at the ground. "Soo...What did Snow say about us ?" She asked, looking back up into Light's eyes.

• Brohoof 1

"Yup, they're together. Great. Plan A, gone. And I'm without a Plan B. If we were supposed to hook up with someone, I think I'm nearly out of luck."

Nightfall got up slowly and moved towards the personal hot streams again, sighing and head drooping a little.

"Better make a Plan B before it's too late."

A blue alicorn mare trotted inside the cavern. She was exhausted from her long trott.

She had an injured wing and it had a scar on it. "Oy! I'm so glad I made it away from those

changelings! I probly would've ended up in one of those cocoons, slowly being turned into one."

Star squeaked and jumped as Light kissed her on the cheek, she blushed. "Oh...sorry you made me jump. and Its kinda dark back there and I...my bad." Her blush got slightly worse and she looked down at the ground. "Soo...What did Snow say about us ?" She asked, looking back up into Light's eyes.

Light chuckled, "Sorry 'bout that. She's fine with us and i told her to go find someone nice. I think thats all she wanted to hear from me, she seemed pretty happy when she went elsewhere." He said his smile grew. "Im going to get some punch, do you want anything?"

Light chuckled, "Sorry 'bout that. She's fine with us and i told her to go find someone nice. I think thats all she wanted to hear from me, she seemed pretty happy when she went elsewhere." He said his smile grew. "Im going to get some punch, do you want anything?"

Star nodded. "I'd love some punch." She said, smiling and intertwining her tail with his, then trotting over to the snack table where she grabbed two glasses. She gave one to Light and filled her own with some punch. "I think after this glass I am going to stick with water. This stuff is good but i'm kinda sensitive to...boos." She chuckled.

• Brohoof 1

Star nodded. "I'd love some punch." She said, smiling and intertwining her tail with his, then trotting over to the snack table where she grabbed two glasses. She gave one to Light and filled her own with some punch. "I think after this glass I am going to stick with water. This stuff is good but i'm kinda sensitive to...boos." She chuckled.

(Its booze)

Light followed Star to the table and took the glass she offered. He filled his to the brim. "Yeah i guess it is a little strong." He said taking a large gulp from his glass. "But its not fun till you get tipsy right?" He was mostly trying to convince himself since he hardly went to parties unlike Snow.

• Brohoof 1

(Its booze)

Light followed Star to the table and took the glass she offered. He filled his to the brim. "Yeah i guess it is a little strong." He said taking a large gulp from his glass. "But its not fun till you get tipsy right?" He was mostly trying to convince himself since he hardly went to parties unlike Snow.

(OOC: Pshaa, I knew that  :ph34r: )

Star giggled and sipped some of her punch. "If my parents found out I was drinking...they would freak out. They will never stop looking at me as their little girl...well...my mum wont, my dad is always getting me to be adventurous and have fun." She smiled and sipped some more of her punch.

"Yup, they're together. Great. Plan A, gone. And I'm without a Plan B. If we were supposed to hook up with someone, I think I'm nearly out of luck."

Nightfall got up slowly and moved towards the personal hot streams again, sighing and head drooping a little.

"Better make a Plan B before it's too late."

Nightfall sat back. He had been in the pools for quite some time, and had been trying not to think of anything.

He shook his head. He felt relaxed; too relaxed. He had been starting to fall asleep. Anyone could have come up on him and he wouldn't have noticed.

Slide heard her talk about Rockshire. "Actually, I'll go with you." Realizing how thay sounded, he quickly added. "I'm not trying to be a stalker, 've actually been trying to talk to her all night, but haven't had a chancr. So, as long as you're going,.I might as well go, too, before I miss another chance to talk to the hostess." 'Yes! Finally, a chance to talk to her!'

Slide heard her talk about Rockshire. "Actually, I'll go with you." Realizing how thay sounded, he quickly added. "I'm not trying to be a stalker, 've actually been trying to talk to her all night, but haven't had a chancr. So, as long as you're going,.I might as well go, too, before I miss another chance to talk to the hostess." 'Yes! Finally, a chance to talk to her!'

*What is with this pony? He thinks that i think he's a stalker. If anyone here is a stalker its me!... Oh im so glad no one can read my mind* with that last thought Snow let out a sigh. "Alright, fine." She said obviously upset. She was really hopping she could have one on one time with Rockshire but apparently thats not going to happen. *Thank you universe for being such a jerk! Can never get a break...*

(OOC: Pshaa, I knew that :ph34r: )

Star giggled and sipped some of her punch. "If my parents found out I was drinking...they would freak out. They will never stop looking at me as their little girl...well...my mum wont, my dad is always getting me to be adventurous and have fun." She smiled and sipped some more of her punch.

Light thought for a second. "Adventurous, huh? Just how... adventurous?" he asked moving his head closer to Stars until he was only an inch from hers. He then lightly kissed her on the lips, leaning into more each second. Light ended the kiss to allow Star to answer.

Light thought for a second. "Adventurous, huh? Just how... adventurous?" he asked moving his head closer to Stars until he was only an inch from hers. He then lightly kissed her on the lips, leaning into more each second. Light ended the kiss to allow Star to answer.

Star was just about to speak until Light moved closer and kissed her. When he stopped, she blushed. Then, she chugged down her whole glass of punch, placed the now empty glass on the table and through her forelegs around Light. She didn't hesitate bringing her tongue into the mix this time.

Star was just about to speak until Light moved closer and kissed her. When he stopped, she blushed. Then, she chugged down her whole glass of punch, placed the now empty glass on the table and through her forelegs around Light. She didn't hesitate bringing her tongue into the mix this time.

Lights eyes widened with surprise when he felt Stars tongue in his mouth. After a moment he added his own and dropped his cup of punch, wrapping his arms around Star. *this could get so much better, i hope its gets better* light thought to himself while he pulled Star closer to him.

Lights eyes widened with surprise when he felt Stars tongue in his mouth. After a moment he added his own and dropped his cup of punch, wrapping his arms around Star. *this could get so much better, i hope its gets better* light thought to himself while he pulled Star closer to him.

Star's wings fluttered slightly as Light pulled her closer. She felt like she could stand there for eternity, just her and Light. No pony else.

Usually she would care about making a scene but right now, she could care less about what they thought...kinda.

Star's wings fluttered slightly as Light pulled her closer. She felt like she could stand there for eternity, just her and Light. No pony else.

Usually she would care about making a scene but right now, she could care less about what they thought...kinda.

Light ended the kiss again and stared into Stars eyes. "Hehe, adventurous... wow." Was all he said with a slow heavy breath. "Uhhh, so now what? You seem to have a pretty good idea of what to do." Light nuzzled Stars cheek with a smile he couldnt get rid of. He figured he probably looked stupid for smiling so long.
  • Brohoof 1

Light ended the kiss again and stared into Stars eyes. "Hehe, adventurous... wow." Was all he said with a slow heavy breath. "Uhhh, so now what? You seem to have a pretty good idea of what to do." Light nuzzled Stars cheek with a smile he couldnt get rid of. He figured he probably looked stupid for smiling so long.

"That's how adventurous I am...and I have something more adventurous...would you like to come with me for a swim under the stars ?" She asked, gesturing towards the cave entrance. Without letting him answer she gave him a cheeky look then jokingly flicked his chin with her tail as she trotted towards the cave entrance that led out to the beach

"That's how adventurous I am...and I have something more adventurous...would you like to come with me for a swim under the stars ?" She asked, gesturing towards the cave entrance. Without letting him answer she gave him a cheeky look then jokingly flicked his chin with her tail as she trotted towards the cave entrance that led out to the beach

Without a word Light followed Star out to the entrance of the cave, all the while forcing himself to not stare at her flank. "So a swim? Thats it?" He mentally shrugged. "Ehh, i guess i could go for a swim... Unless you were meaning something else by 'swimming'." He said raising a brow in confusion.

Without a word Light followed Star out to the entrance of the cave, all the while forcing himself to not stare at her flank. "So a swim? Thats it?" He mentally shrugged. "Ehh, i guess i could go for a swim... Unless you were meaning something else by 'swimming'." He said raising a brow in confusion.

"Maybe...Maybe not." She gave him a seductive grin, then stepped into the water so it was just at her knees. She turned around and gestured for Light to join her. "Come on...the water's great." She said, winking and moving in a little deeper. *Wow...I am very assertive tonight.* She thought.

"Maybe...Maybe not." She gave him a seductive grin, then stepped into the water so it was just at her knees. She turned around and gestured for Light to join her. "Come on...the water's great." She said, winking and moving in a little deeper. *Wow...I am very assertive tonight.* She thought.

Light quickly followed Star into the water and she was right, it is great! Light walked in front of Star and kissed her, again using his tongue. He then took the moment to move her to shallower water before ending the kiss. "Well its a yes or no question. You shouldnt leave a guy wondering."

• Brohoof 1

Light quickly followed Star into the water and she was right, it is great! Light walked in front of Star and kissed her, again using his tongue. He then took the moment to move her to shallower water before ending the kiss. "Well its a yes or no question. You shouldnt leave a guy wondering."

Star led Light a little deeper into the water to where they could both just touch. She face him then stroked his make and kissed him just like before. she pulled away and smiled. "I think that's a proper answer." She winked as the water splashed around them.

(Time skiiiip ?)