Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rockshire's Cavern Party!

Undyne

@,

''You mean Steve? I always have Steve with me! Never leave home without him.'' Splinter said while pulling out 'Steve' and taking a small sip from the bottle and shoving it back inside his saddlebag. ''He helps me when I'm stressed out.. Or he can screw me over badly..'' 

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero

@,

''You mean Steve? I always have Steve with me! Never leave home without him.'' Splinter said while pulling out 'Steve' and taking a small sip from the bottle and shoving it back inside his saddlebag. ''He helps me when I'm stressed out.. Or he can screw me over badly..'' 

Wait, he carried that in? I thought... It looks just like mine! And... He named it... OK, that's not completely weird at all...

"So, by the, er, "weight of Steve", you're really stressed out, aren't you?", Rockshire asked calmly, taking in more details thanks to her "special gift".

@,

''Sure as hell I'm stressed!'' Splinter said quickly. ''Oh, um. Sorry bout' that.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''I never meet anyone at these kind of parties. I think it's because of my unusual way of behaving at parties.'' Splinter said while his head stopped hurting. ''Ah, that's better.'' 

Star's smile widened as they intertwined tails, she happily led him back into the cave and looked around, the music playing was kinda slow for partner dancing, so Star faced Light and said. "I have something that will liven this place up a bit...Wait here." And with that, she happily skipped over to the music machine. She requested a song and quickly trotted back over to Light. She took him by the hoof and led him out to the middle of the dance floor. "You never know...maybe we can get everypony else to start dancing." 

I don't know about you guys...but I love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_SNQh6zuQo

Light smiled, "You really like dancing dont you?" he asked. He looked into Stars eyes for a moment and felt his heart pick up its pace.

Nightfall didn't expect to be greeted by this mare, so he jumped a little when she walked up to him.

"Oh... h-hello."

He blushed a little, noticing this mare was different from the others. He wondered why she had no mane, but didn't say anything else other than his barely audible greeting.

Snow smirked at Nightfall. "Aww, you're nervous..." she whispers in his ear. "...I think thats cute." she continued and began to stalk around him letting her fur brush his slightly. When she did a full circle around she looked into his eyes for a second. "Im Snow. And you are?"

• Brohoof 2

Light smiled, "You really like dancing dont you?" he asked. He looked into Stars eyes for a moment and felt his heart pick up its pace.

Snow smirked at Nightfall. "Aww, you're nervous..." she whispers in his ear. "...I think thats cute." she continued and began to stalk around him letting her fur brush his slightly. When she did a full circle around she looked into his eyes for a second. "Im Snow. And you are?"

His blush would have been a deep red if he was a white pony, but with his deep blue coat, it now looked like he had purple cheeks.

"I'm... I'm Nightfall..."

He tried keeping his gaze in her eyes, but it was hard for him. His head drooped slightly, but he did at least manage to keep his eyes on her face.

"Tell me one pony who doesn't like dancing...ok that was a stupid thing to say. yes...I love dancing." She grinned and nuzzled him as the music started to pick up. She smiled at started to really get into the beat of the song...she wasn't that bad at it but she did occasionally stumble.

His blush would have been a deep red if he was a white pony, but with his deep blue coat, it now looked like he had purple cheeks.

"I'm... I'm Nightfall..."

He tried keeping his gaze in her eyes, but it was hard for him. His head drooped slightly, but he did at least manage to keep his eyes on her face.

Snow moved beside him, again rubbing their coats together. "Come on, dont be shy." she said lightly nuzzling his neck. *Im having too much fun with this guy. i should probably lay off a little* Snow thought to herself waiting to see Night's reaction.

"Tell me one pony who doesn't like dancing...ok that was a stupid thing to say. yes...I love dancing." She grinned and nuzzled him as the music started to pick up. She smiled at started to really get into the beat of the song...she wasn't that bad at it but she did occasionally stumble.

"well im not really one for dancing. This is the second time this year for me actually. Its been a really long time since i last had a dance with someone." Light said while Star nuzzled him.

• Brohoof 1

Slide played, but suddenly found a sound interupting him. 'It sound like hoofsteps..but that can't be...nopony followed me, I'm sure...' He opened his eyes and saw a mare in front of him. He quickly dropped his trombone, knowing that he couldn't let his feelings be heard. "What are you doing here?" He asked, somewhat sternly.

"Sitting," said the mare, who seemed entirely unabashed, despite the accusatory tone Slide had adopted. "You play very beautifully, by the way. You shouldn't stop playing on my account." And as such, she continued to sit unwaveringly, protuberent eyes scanning the pony thoughtfully.

Snow moved beside him, again rubbing their coats together. "Come on, dont be shy." she said lightly nuzzling his neck. *Im having too much fun with this guy. i should probably lay off a little* Snow thought to herself waiting to see Night's reaction.

"well im not really one for dancing. This is the second time this year for me actually. Its been a really long time since i last had a dance with someone." Light said while Star nuzzled him.

His blush slowly faded.

"It's just... It's been a while since I've talked to a mare like this... I came to this party with the hopes that I'd lighten up and maybe even forget a few past... mistakes I've made."

He shuddered slightly, remember the fiasco with Vinyl and Obsidian.

"You don't understand," he said, trying to ger her to go away. "I don't just play to play the trombone. It speaks, it's like a secret code that's easy to understand. That's why you can't listen, that's why you need to go back, hang out with your friends and forget me, forgeth this evwr happenned." He said. 'Please leave...please, don't make me play. Forget my emotions, forget this ever happenned, stupid mare!'

"I think you're a natural." She said, stumbling slightly. She giggled after catching herself before falling on her face. "I don't think anypony else is interested." She smiled and moved a little closer to Light. "I know i'm having fun." She spread her wings and took Light by the hooves. "I assume you have danced with another pegasus before...you know...its easier to move around in the air." She said.

His blush slowly faded.

"It's just... It's been a while since I've talked to a mare like this... I came to this party with the hopes that I'd lighten up and maybe even forget a few past... mistakes I've made."

He shuddered slightly, remember the fiasco with Vinyl and Obsidian.

Snow nuzzled him a little more. "Hey, im sure you're not that bad. You seem nice to me." she said smiling at Night. Snow hates seeing down ponies and decided she would pay this colt a little extra attention.

"I think you're a natural." She said, stumbling slightly. She giggled after catching herself before falling on her face. "I don't think anypony else is interested." She smiled and moved a little closer to Light. "I know i'm having fun." She spread her wings and took Light by the hooves. "I assume you have danced with another pegasus before...you know...its easier to move around in the air." She said.

Light blushed slightly. "Actually.... i haven't." he said looking away slightly ashamed. "But i dont know about flying..." he said quietly now looking at the floor.

• Brohoof 1

Snow nuzzled him a little more. "Hey, im sure you're not that bad. You seem nice to me." she said smiling at Night. Snow hates seeing down ponies and decided she would pay this colt a little extra attention.

Light blushed slightly. "Actually.... i haven't." he said looking away slightly ashamed. "But i dont know about flying..." he said quietly now looking at the floor.

Star smiled. "You're acting even more nervous than me...come on. It's easy, i'll be right here." She said, landing in front of him, but keeping her wings open. "Just hold on to my hooves and we guide each other around. Its easy." She nuzzled his cheek. "Trust me. Its fun."

"Seeming nice and being nice are different things... at least it wasn't all that bad in the end."

He sighed, finally smiling a little bit.

"And if I remember correctly, it, in fact, ended up actually pretty good. I can't complain with the result. It was the action that kinda haunts me now... Never mind that, thought."

"She's cheering me up... it's been a while since a mare cheered me up like this."

Star smiled. "You're acting even more nervous than me...come on. It's easy, i'll be right here." She said, landing in front of him, but keeping her wings open. "Just hold on to my hooves and we guide each other around. Its easy." She nuzzled his cheek. "Trust me. Its fun."

Light hesitated at first but then opened up his wings and hovered above Star. "Are you sure its easy? I dont even know how to do it."

"Seeming nice and being nice are different things... at least it wasn't all that bad in the end."

He sighed, finally smiling a little bit.

"And if I remember correctly, it, in fact, ended up actually pretty good. I can't complain with the result. It was the action that kinda haunts me now... Never mind that, thought."

"She's cheering me up... it's been a while since a mare cheered me up like this."

Now Snow was starting to get a little worried and it showed too. *Ok, maybe he's not as good as i thought. Maybe i should... no, no dont be rude. He obviously likes you, play along with it* Snow put on her best seductive smile for Night. "Well who cares, that dosnt matter now right? Me and you could, i dont know, hang out."

• Brohoof 2

Light hesitated at first but then opened up his wings and hovered above Star. "Are you sure its easy? I dont even know how to do it."

Now Snow was starting to get a little worried and it showed too. *Ok, maybe he's not as good as i thought. Maybe i should... no, no dont be rude. He obviously likes you, play along with it* Snow put on her best seductive smile for Night. "Well who cares, that dosnt matter now right? Me and you could, i dont know, hang out."

He leaned into her a little.

"Why not? And maybe alone, if you're up for that."

He grinned, then laughed.

"Is this too fast for you, or would you rather me this quick? Because I can do either one, whichever you'd like me to be."

He stopped leaning into her and finished his drink.

@,

''Sure as hell I'm stressed!'' Splinter said quickly. ''Oh, um. Sorry bout' that.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''I never meet anyone at these kind of parties. I think it's because of my unusual way of behaving at parties.'' Splinter said while his head stopped hurting. ''Ah, that's better.'' 

"Oh... I really couldn't tell how you would act.. Considering I just met you and all. In fact, I don't really remembering inviting you, to be honest...", Rockshire said, a bit ashamed. "But, let's rewind all of this. Hello! My name is Rockshire, and welcome to my party!", she ashamedly said.

@

''No offense, Rockshire. I may be strange, but I don't have a short term memory.'' Splinter joked while beginning to think. ''Lets see, here. 3 mares in one night.. One I become a friend with, another I'm awkward with.. Let's see how this one all goes down.'' Splinter thought while making a small grin for a split second.

Star joined Light in the air and took his hooves in her's. "Trust me...Its easy. Just go slowly." She flew a little closer and led him through the air above the dance floor. "See, all we do is just fly...together...slowly." She said, blushing. "It's actually easier than dancing on the ground." She chuckled.

He leaned into her a little.

"Why not? And maybe alone, if you're up for that."

He grinned, then laughed.

"Is this too fast for you, or would you rather me this quick? Because I can do either one, whichever you'd like me to be."

He stopped leaning into her and finished his drink.

"No, no. This is fine. I like this." *I think* Snow leaned into Night more and nuzzled his neck again.

Star joined Light in the air and took his hooves in her's. "Trust me...Its easy. Just go slowly." She flew a little closer and led him through the air above the dance floor. "See, all we do is just fly...together...slowly." She said, blushing. "It's actually easier than dancing on the ground." She chuckled.

Light smiled as he moved with Star. "Hehe, this is pretty easy. Wow." he said with excitement. Light looked into Stars eyes then leaned in closer, kissing her lightly on the lips.

• Brohoof 2

"You don't understand," he said, trying to get her to go away. "I don't just play to play the trombone. It speaks, it's like a secret code that's easy to understand. That's why you can't listen, that's why you need to go back, hang out with your friends and forget me, forget this ever happened." He said. 'Please leave...please, don't make me play. Forget my emotions, forget this ever happened, stupid mare!'

"I'm sure I don't," Moonstruck said mildly. If he wanted her to leave, she would leave. It was as simple as that. She stood up and trotted back towards the main party cavern, pausing just before rounding the corner to lock eyes with that colt. "You know, when I'm upset, I don't try to hide. I let my friends help me." She looked forlornly back towards the party. "Shame none of them are here, really." Drooping ever so slightly, she left the colt alone to sulk with his trombone.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

"No, no. This is fine. I like this." *I think* Snow leaned into Night more and nuzzled his neck again.

Light smiled as he moved with Star. "Hehe, this is pretty easy. Wow." he said with excitement. Light looked into Stars eyes then leaned in closer, kissing her lightly on the lips.

He turned and faced her.

"What'd do you say we take this to the hot personal springs? I think two can fight in one spring. It will be a tight fight, but if you like fast, then this could, should... no, will work out perfectly."

He winked at her, then laughed heartily.

He turned and faced her.

"What'd do you say we take this to the hot personal springs? I think two can fight in one spring. It will be a tight fight, but if you like fast, then this could, should... no, will work out perfectly."

He winked at her, then laughed heartily.

*No dont do it! Bail! Bail!* her mind screamed at her. "Yeah, sure." Snow said trying desperately to hid her nevousness. She let Nightfall over to the hotsprings and cautiously stepped in. *Ok, you still have a chance to bail, right? Crap what if i dont? Wheres light?* Snow felt a bit of fear rise in her chest but pushed it down.
  • Brohoof 1

Star kissed him back but not for long considering they were the only two ponies in the air...she didn't want to cause a commotion or something. "I told you." She said, smiling. "My friend is an expert flyer and he is always teaching me tricks and stuff." She said.

*No dont do it! Bail! Bail!* her mind screamed at her. "Yeah, sure." Snow said trying desperately to hid her nevousness. She let Nightfall over to the hotsprings and cautiously stepped in. *Ok, you still have a chance to bail, right? Crap what if i dont? Wheres light?* Snow felt a bit of fear rise in her chest but pushed it down.

Nightfall noticed something about Snow fidgeting, and remembered the fiasco.

"Are- are you ok? Are you sure about this?"

He stepped back for a second, lifting his right hoof into the air as if to start backing away at any explosion of feeling.

"I- I don't want to..."