Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Little Things In Life.... What Do You Enjoy?

Astral Empyrean

Me too!

I'm sorry, David.

I can't help it, you see.

I rhyme

Every time

I write poetry!

Other than that, I love having a nice, warm cup of tea and a fresh-baked chocolate muffin in the morning. I also get a kick out of it whenever someone gets my obscure or corny jokes. :lol: Oh, and I love just staring out at the night sky. It's wonderful :)

Do I have to smack someone? post-6541-0-97212800-1360728015.jpg

Dont make me cut you like I did to my friend.

post-6541-0-92164800-1360728083_thumb.jpg

Sigh...

post-6541-0-50661500-1360728209_thumb.jpg

post-6541-0-71140700-1360728226.jpg

Though I do agree with the tea. I love tea. Hot and cold, but always sweet... black.

• Brohoof 2

Woah! I never expected so many responses for such a simple question! But yes, You all make interesting, true statements. I am so there when it comes to a cup-o-coffee, hunting, rain on the roof, sleep, hot showers, etc. So many things we take for granted... But, if we don't notice these things... How do we know we enjoy them? The mind works in mysterious ways... 

My cat, Applejack always makes my day better. She's the most awesome cat I've ever seen. Though a bit lazy at times, she always enjoy a good cuddle, and somehow found out that my BED is the best sleeping spot. Or she takes up the corner in the sofa/couch. And for some unknown reason, sleeping on the keyboard or mouse seems to be the perfect spot to lie down and look at me with eyes going "What are you looking at, human?".

I also enjoy the fact that I have friends/family that doesn't really give a flying applecake about me being a Brony, OR a Furry. Maybe I am just lucky in terms of who I choose to talk to often.

I am also a part of a Scandinavian Anime forum, named "AnimeNord", or "AnimeNorth" in English, directly translated. The... Conversations on the IRC channel there always crack me up. I also just recently visited the main "home" of AnimeNord in Grimstad, Norway. I stayed over at a friends' place, but there were never a dull moment.

• Brohoof 1

-Laughing

-Making other people laugh.

-Drinking Hot Chocolate

- Watching movies

-Warm Blankets

-Warm Socks

-Taking pictures

-Taking baths

-Singing

-playing Video games

-Roleplaying

-Fanfics

- Adam Sandler Movies

-Nostalgic cartoons

-Baseball

-Sports

-Friends

-

• Brohoof 1

Watching a sunrise from start to finish, looking at a clear night sky (back when I lived in the sticks), coming in when I've been out in the cold for hours and smelling a pot of coffee, and flipping my pillow to the cool side are all favorite pastimes. The drinking of coffee could be listed too but I drink it pretty much all day long.

Any outdoor activity is alright by me. I enjoy the fresh air and the sounds of nature, or silence. Sitting on the porch or on the grass and taking it all in is something I could do for hours. Now that I live in the suburbs I don't go outside very often. Feels like I'm being watched.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 2

Simply, the state of happiness. Just happy. Joyfully and unconditionally happy. It happens to me occasionally and I savor it while it does, but it doesn't happen often and I'm not too happy right now.

• Brohoof 2

Well, lets see here....

~The night. I just love nighttime. I will go and wander my town for like an hour at 10 at night just for the heck of it! :P

~Laughing. It fills yourself and others around you with joy, so why not? Might as well!

~Lavenders. I LOVE lavenders. They are just so simple and nice, they are soo my favorite flower.

~The soft Autumn breeze. That nice gentle breeze pushing softly against your back and urging you forward while carrying the sent of leaves and, well, Autumn! :)

(I know this is lame sooo, forgive me.) ~To have someone there. I love it when you least expect it and someone comes up and puts their arms around your waist or come up and scare you then hug you. I just love it when I'm anywhere with someone. I hate being alone and pretty much can't live without someone else by my side. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Many thing hmmmm. ....list time!

-My friends. They are there for me and like me for being random. They don't judge me for being a pegasister and are generally amazing m

-Laughing. Even if it's not your own joke, I just LOVE to see people laugh, it makes me so happy.

-Food. I have a high metabalism and can eat more than most people. I love food.

-My dog. When I am crying he always comes to sit next to me and lick away my tears.

-Smiles. I love seeing people happy, it makes me even more happy!

-My hairbrush. Don't get confused on this one, I tend to get my hair tangled a lot. SO Thank you hairbrush.

-'Mint' flavored things. I love the taste of anything minty. Sure it makes me sneeze, but it's good!

-Skype. My friend moved away and this gives us a connection.

i love sitting down for half an hour with a new episode of MLP after a long week, especially if it has a lot of pinkie's crazy antics. When you learn something really interesting in school. I love to sing. I love comedy, and making people laugh. I love a good nap after a long day. And i love spending time my girlfriend. laugh.png 

• 8 months later...

Ahh some of the little things I love?

MLP

Princess Celestia!

Pinkie Pie!

My BF

Fresh cut grass :)

A long walk on the beach as Celestia (sun) is going  down

After a long day of work, coming home and smoking a bowl of pot.

ahh soo many more but I'll just leave it at that

The taste of good food is always something that I can heavily appreciate. As well, the embrace of somebody you trust. The feeling of coming home after work and knowing that it's all over for the time being. Or even school. I'd have to agree with @@Tazpy as well that waking up and then going back to sleep on a day where you can sleep in is pretty damn awesome. Then, the feeling of having a vacation off from something. Or the feel of certain attacks in video games. Some just feel so satisfying.

Then there's also the feeling of looking at something you've just completed. Whether it be a piece of artwork, or cleaning off something that was once really dirty... looking at your finished work and feeling like you've accomplished something is glorious. As to is the feeling of shading a piece of art after it's been all colored.

And of course, there's the strange feeling of digging my fingernails into my boyfriend's fingers. It feels so satisfying, and we don't know why. 

Lastly, that fresh clean feeling you get when you've just come out of the shower. It never gets old to me, and I always feel so rejuvenated. 

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say MLP has changed my life but...

Recently I've started having a rather strange swinging between apathy, uncontrollable rage and suicidal depression. I find nothing worth living for anymore, but yet I still live and watch myself with a sort of clinical detachment. I'm obsessed with introspection, and most of the time I just mope around thinking what a sad, sick twisted individual I am. I don't even care about video gaming anymore, one of my favourite things back then. It still satisfies me in a way, but not like it used to. MLP is just about the only thing I find entertaining now. It's just after a long day, sitting down and watching an episode, that's always what makes me happy (Unreasonably happy. Seriously, I get really strangely happy and now I'm wondering if I have bipolar disorder.). But I'm fucked when I finish burning through the episodes...

Edited by Not Mike Jones

Being together with my friends after a stressful period, going for a walk in the cold weather, sitting in a cozy cafe, enjoying a good book.. And the list could go on and on. :)

the sea air when i leave my front door.

the beautifull landscape surrounding my house

the amazing calmness when it's like 4-5AM on a saturday, and you're just walking home from a party or something and there's nobody around you but the road, the silence and the waking up of nature.

That feeling you get from stepping into a hot shower when it's cold outside. Enjoying a good book. Anime. :P Also I really enjoy running out in the state park near my house when it's cold. Usually no one is out there because of the temperatures and I have the place all to myself for the most part. It's a great feeling.

Edited by Super Derpy

-Occasional drink or two.
-Cigarettes.
-Playing guitar.
-Reading.
-Clopping.
-Taking long, drawn-out showers and baths.
-Crude, filthy humor.
-Derpy
-Films.
-Enjoying other people's misery at times. I'm horrible like that. Sue me.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

Listening to music while making my shit work.

Playing mah PC and Xbox (PC is better, but I just have more Xbox games.)

Watching MLP

Eating.

Laughing.

Being in love, more particularly in love with guys.

Playing Tuba.

Reading a good Science Fiction novel, like Jurassic Park.

The sounds of chirping birds. (Don't hear it here in this hellhole)

The time I spend with my brother.

Getting snacks on the way back from a football game.

Watching HIMYM.

Watching Doctor Who. (Buck yeah I'm a Whovian!)

Talking guns on forums.

Eating ice cream on a hot summer day.

Watching the Twilight (not Sparkle, My favorite pony will not be amused) ZONE marathons.

Drawing Guns, while listening to the Battlefield Thrift Shop parody on my phone (only good thrift shop song.)

Edited by Twilight Sniper

- The gurgling sound of the coffee maker

- The smell of smoke from campfires, burning brush, or grilling

- My dogs following me around the house, especially in the morning when I'm the only person awake

- The satisfaction of grooming my horses when they were really dirty

- The smell of horse feed

- Plants growing in unexpected places

- Watching the sun rise

- Seeing wild deer

- Seeing birds of prey

- Hugs