Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleeping Dogs

ParsoOfEquestria

Have this for my Xbox. i have to say i was expecting less from it. It delivered so much when i frist played it. The game is from the true crimes series but after being held off for so long the decided to call it Sleeping Dogs.  with the DLC i always have something to do even though i beat it. Story is great too and being put out by Square Enix makes it that much more likeable

Have this for my Xbox. i have to say i was expecting less from it. It delivered so much when i frist played it. The game is from the true crimes series but after being held off for so long the decided to call it Sleeping Dogs.  with the DLC i always have something to do even though i beat it. Story is great too and being put out by Square Enix makes it that much more likeable

because the game was going to be a high-budget game, Activision didnt want to pay all the expenses so they abandoned it. Later Square Enix buys the rights to the game, but didnt want to pay extra for the title "True Crime" so they named it Sleeping Dogs instead

bad move on activisions part since it turned out to be well worth the money. I think it even got a couple E3 awards at the end of 2012. although im not sure. Got to say though i destroy on the online challenges.