Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

....Derpy?

Undyne

I just watched the episode again. And I saw something with Derpy that literally made me squee. This was right before Shining Armor came up to congratulate Twilight, when you can see her between the two ponies poking her head through. Malakili has the pic on his post. First of all, it kind of looks like she's looking at us, which makes me all the more happier when I noticed this.

Derpy winked at us! It is pretty fast as it is as soon as it cuts to when Shining Armor is walking up. When I noticed it I said out loud, "She winked!".  It made me so happy when I saw that.

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 2

This love for Derpy is fine and all, but how long is it before the writers are accused of pandering again? 

We're Bronies, someone is going to take that approach.

oh they were definetly pandering with derpy this time (one of the times you see her, she winks to the camera) but I don't care, im just glad that we got to see our adorable walleyed derpy again :wub:

• Brohoof 2

She's back for real now it seems, finally. The recent news about her getting phased out until the point when she would be nowhere to be seen in S4 dominated everywhere. But she's alive and kicking. That wink hopefully means "I'm not going anywhere!" ;)

• Brohoof 1

oh they were definetly pandering with derpy this time (one of the times you see her, she winks to the camera) but I don't care, im just glad that we got to see our adorable walleyed derpy again :wub:

Oh yeah, I'm thrilled to have her back too. It's been far too long.

Still. The science got done, we made a neat gun, and the bronies are all still alive.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I'm thrilled to have her back too. It's been far too long.

Still. The science got done, we made a neat gun, and the bronies are all still alive.

that is the best thing I have read all day sir. you deserve a reward! lol I love the portal refrence. and I am just rambling. but it is great to have derpy

• Brohoof 1