Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

....Derpy?

Undyne

Well, it looks like Derpy found herself in the season after all.

img-1178806-1-bwUtAqP.jpg

But, I'm not so sure... Is this just a fake, or is this part of the writers?

:blink: ..

:blink: ...

:wacko: ...

:o ...

:o ...

B) ...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!  YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!  BUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!  BUCK YES!!!!!!!!!  Oh, oh Derpy, how I've missed you so!  I've missed you so much, so very, very much!!  I still haven't seen this yet, technically, the lag on my stream was simply too bad, but now I know, she's back, she's back!!!  She's still here everypony, in an actual legitimate cameo!!!  Thank you Studio B, thank you!  :(   I'm gonna go cry tears of joy now for the next 30 minutes or so.  :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 8

Yes... i missed you.... Derpy wasn't removed totally afterall... yay.. yay.. yay... all my respect to the writers.. all my respect too the makers of the show... Thank you all so much for this.. We all love you Derpy... you never did anything wrong.. :P

This made my day.. so awesome.. /)^3^(\ Derpy.. Im so glad... :(

• Brohoof 3

But, I'm not so sure... Is this just a fake, or is this part of the writers?

No, it wasn't fake. I rewatched the scene myself several minutes ago because I saw a screenshot of her with her derpy eyes posted on Equestria Daily. She IS there, derpy eyes and all.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

I didn't notice Derpy back there. Hooray! And she has her wall eyes as well. Glad to see Derpy show up in the background unchanged.

And I noticed Rainbow Dash's hat too. I pointed at the screen and said whats with the hat? Or something along those lines.

0.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Oh, man. That's just too awesome. I'm literally quite happy about seeing this. Though, I'm waay too tired to fully express it due to staying up all night for fun. I just hope she continues to pop around in season 4.

Hasbro actually did something cool with this episode...

I guess they're not all bad, huh.

• Brohoof 3

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

unfortunately im sure someone who is against derpy will find this and yell at Hasbro or something, not like she was DOING anything, shes just standing there.

but people can be stupid sometimes. :( I hope derpy gets to stay

• Brohoof 1

Yep, definitely the real Derpy. Now, we had her back for this one episode now she will not be forgotten at all ever again.

I am so happy. :)

She will never... EVERRR... be forgotten.. AGAIN!

• Brohoof 4

Aw... That's nice that they brought her back.  While Derpy isn't my favorite background pony, I do like what she symbolizes (as in a bond between the fandom and the show staff).  I'm glad to see her derp-eyes back on something other than the opening train sequence.  Hopefully, this was meant as a reintroduction to Derpy, not a last hurrah.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, five, and counting. Look here. http://askthederpygoverness.tumblr.com/post/43239263095/four-five-and-counting

I hope they bring her back. I actually miss derpy far more than I though I would. Although I think I prefer the name Ditzy Doo.

Derpy>Ditzy.

Ditzy is primarily used to mean stupid. Derpy is goofing something.

Derpy=Retarded is far down the list of usage.

I still think Bright Eyes fits better than both, the most negative connotation that holds is naïve.

• Brohoof 2

Sees topic

Go watch the episode to see if it is real

Reaction: 

derpy_hooves__a_golden_muffin__by_drpanc

I dan't describe how happy i am right now, i'm so happy, i mean, after almost the entire season she doesn't appear, she finally appears at the finale.  :(   :wub:

:blink: ..

:blink: ...

:o ...

:o ...

B) ...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!  YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!  BUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!  BUCK YES!!!!!!!!!  Oh, oh Derpy, how I've missed you so!  I've missed you so much, so very, very much!!  I still haven't seen this yet, technically, the lag on my stream was simply too bad, but now I know, she's back, she's back!!!  She's still here everypony, in an actual legitimate cameo!!!  Thank you Studio B, thank you!  :(   I'm gonna go cry tears of joy now for the next 30 minutes or so.  :wub:

I KNOW HOW IT FEELS MAN! IT'S SO GOOD THE HAVE THE PONY YOU LOVE BACK! I HAVE LIQUID PRIDE IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW!

Now, before i leave, i give you guys a message from derpy:

img-1179701-2-L7D9Udz.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Go Derpy. I was surprized by her presence in the Finale as well.

I had thought maybe she got cut from MLP permanantly..... But thankfully no. and hopefully in season 4 she will have more Apperances.

Edited by ResistenceXD0001
  • Brohoof 1

derpsb10.gif

I was really happy about the episode and all but this, this is what really made my day.

I wonder what Hasbro thinks of this, because it was probably just one of the animator's decision... He is a true hero.

Edited by Malakili
  • Brohoof 3