Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

Well, I have social phobia. I'm not afraid of social interactions. I just don't have social skills, so starting a conversation is hard for me.

I may also havge entomophobia, which is the fancy name for insectophobia, the fear of insects. I just don't like the flying ones, especially when they aim for your face :v

Irrational fears? The fear of getting into serious trouble and punishment/discipline. I've had plenty of irrational fears in the past, but I've reasoned them out as to why I shouldn't be afraid of them.

Planes...I hate Plane rides. They scare the s**t out of me. I have no reason to be scared of them, I just am.

Parites/Get togethers. I don't like being around a lot of people.

Germs. I wash my hands about 10 times a day.

Spiders. Yes, spiders.

I recognize that they are a valuable part of the eco-system in regards to pest-control...but...

I HATE SPIDERS!!!

3. Bathophobia

- I have a persistent fear of depths. I will not go into oceans, lakes, pools, caves, or anything that has deep depth.

I have this, though i never knew it had an actual name ... or other people feared deep water too 

after nearly drowning following my cousin into the deep end of a pool, i remeber repeatedly trying to push myself up to the surface when i hit bottom, i remember the pool guards shouting and pointing but noone came in after me, it ended up being some stranger in the pool picking me up and carrying me back to my mom, choking and crying  :(

now anythign that goes over my head is too deep, i hyperventilate and my body siezes up

i cant even get on boats that go over deep water 

• Brohoof 2

-Arachnophobia - fear of spiders.
And then I have this completely weird phobia related to tall and imposing structures. 
Usually, radio masts, water towers and other such things trigger this reaction of unease and dread in me, especially when they have red lights on them.
It'd be interesting to know whether or not anyone else has this experience.

Edited by Derp My Life

Stomach cramps, specifically the waves kind, you know you are think its over but then it comes back stronger then you can possibly imagine, I have ideas on why this is the case, but everytime it happens I'm just like oh god no PLEASE NO!, so yeah fear of severe stomach cramps

Darkness. It's so childish of me because I'm in my teenage years, but being in complete blackness puts me into full panic mode. I always see shadows lurking in my closet and I get this horrible feeling that someone is watching me. The fear's been with me since childhood. I still sleep with some sort of light on, which is completely embarrassing to admit. 

Darkness. It's so childish of me because I'm in my teenage years, but being in complete blackness puts me into full panic mode. I always see shadows lurking in my closet and I get this horrible feeling that someone is watching me. The fear's been with me since childhood. I still sleep with some sort of light on, which is completely embarrassing to admit.

Nothing wrong with that.

I was terrified of the dark for like ever. I only recently got over my fear of the dark. All I did was force myself to sit in my room in complete darkness for an hour.

That and when I moved I didn't get a closet with sliding doors. In the dark they always looked like they were opening on their own.

Slightly off topic is it weird that I both love and fear the dark, I gimme a choice between darkness and sunlifhr , I'll take darkness in a heartbeat(I am 25% vampire, the cool brand, also 50% orc but that's beside the point) anyone know what I mean?

Nothing wrong with that.

I was terrified of the dark for like ever. I only recently got over my fear of the dark. All I did was force myself to sit in my room in complete darkness for an hour.

That and when I moved I didn't get a closet with sliding doors. In the dark they always looked like they were opening on their own.

I've tried that and I could only handle it for a few minutes. I handle it by turning on my closet light and putting on some soothing music. Helps me a lot when the nerves start to get to me. Good to know someone understands my situation!

• Brohoof 1