Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

7 minutes ago, Superspy said:

Oh sweet Gibus Engineer. *gets a nervous look* I don't think I want to know how you trolled Discord when he became a 'friendly'.

Who says I’m done trolling him?  Let’s just say it’s an ongoing process.  Remember, I am an immortal alicorn princess over a thousand years old, after all... many of my finest troll jobs have taken years of planning and execution before they fully play out.  I’m kind of an evil genius that way.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest I believe you went to the Lego universe and did a massive troll by literally using a life spell on a huge mass of sewage that was in the sewers. It then resulted in the creation of the Lego toilet fail videos on YouTube and it was extremely funny for me but still how exactly did you manage to pull off that massive troll? :)

12 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

Who says I’m done trolling him?  Let’s just say it’s an ongoing process.  Remember, I am an immortal alicorn princess over a thousand years old, after all... many of my finest troll jobs have taken years of planning and execution before they fully play out.  I’m kind of an evil genius that way.

Have you ever caught Luna doing something... Scandalous? *Nudge Nudge*