Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

Oh, You're welcome! tongue.png I enjoyed it as much as you did smile.png. And yes, I do have some questions...

Have you ever had any Rock 'n Roll adventures? img-1999621-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

ohmy.png *gasp* How did you know???

thumb.gif

biggrin.png TOTALLY!!!  In fact, I once saved Santa and Christmas with KISS; it was AWESOME!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Kiss_saves_Santa.jpg

• Brohoof 1

What is your favorite TF2 class?

The Heavy. img-2002919-1-mellow.png Why? img-2002919-2-huh.png Cause I'm heavy! img-2002919-3-vsTALhM.png

106112%20-%20Alicorn%20applejack%20artis

img-2002919-5-dry.png Well, heavier than most other ponies. And if you dare make a fat joke out of that, mark my words, you will be ever so sorry you did!!! img-2002919-6-xJpg51C.png

Edited by Batbrony

What about the pyro?

I use her the most, And he's the strongest with his Backscratcher weapon.

Eh, I wouldn't know.  I don't game nearly as much as my sister.

gamer_luna___by__john_joseco_by_bernd01-

Yeah, Luna sure does love her games. vsTALhM.png  They're her... cake, I guess. derpy_emoticon2.png  

Hello!

Sports! What kind of sports interest you, Princess? Do you exercise? tongue.png

sleep.png When you're an immortal demigod, exercise is kind of a moot point.  I mean, how in Equestria do you think I stay as fit as I am with how much cake I inhale every day?! laugh.png  But, to be fair, I do enjoy exercise as a way to relax, unwind, and relieve myself of some stress every now and then (or just to work up a nice sweat and show off to all the stallions! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png).

OK, kidding, kidding! happy.png

Anyways, my particularly favorite exercise is actually flying!  Wonderful physical workout itself, but also a great way to get away from it all for a few hours, just me, my thoughts, and clouds as far as the eye can see.  Perfect for planning my next great troll escapades!!! vsTALhM.png

princess_celestia_in_flight_by_90sigma-d

Besides, I also look extremely graceful when I fly.  Look!

princess_celestia_flying_by_90sigma-d5v8

Awww yeah, I am sooooo graceful!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Oh no! A zombie apocalypse has started ohmy.png, and you must forge a team/group of ponies in order to survive... You only have enough supplies for 10 Ponies! Who do you pick? huh.png

Hello!

Oh no! A zombie apocalypse has started img-2035457-1-ohmy.png, and you must forge a team/group of ponies in order to survive... You only have enough supplies for 10 Ponies! Who do you pick? img-2035457-2-huh.png

Oh dear, I am TERRIBLY sorry I took so long to reply strange stalker pony!  Things were cray-cray busy over the Thanksgiving weekend and everything.  Anyways, onto your question.  Oh wow, high pressure scenario here.  Off the top of my head, this is my zombie team...

(1) Luna (she's my sister, almost as powerful as me, but if it gets down to it I'll just throw her to the zombie horde if I need to make a quick getaway... she'll be able to handle herself!  ^_^)

(2) The Element Bearers (because I'm feeling lazy and they are also pretty obvious choices)

(3) Mr. and Mrs. Cake (they'll make the cakes in the post-apocalyptic world, 'nough said  :mellow:)

(4) :wub: YOU strange stalker pony (because I'm going to need a lovable, adoring fan to hug and tell me I'm the best in order to maintain my sanity and upbeat attitude in the ravaged world following the apocalypse!  :lol:

Did i Actually Drown?

-_- Yes, yes you did.  In the pond out back actually.  Heck, I even watched as it happened.  I could've done something, probably, but I didn't really feel like it.  Sorry. 

413px-CelestiaShrug.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

I am extremely honored by your last reply! It sure did brighten up my day to hear that! :yay:

Considering how no one asks you anything anymore :( , I might aswell give you some more questions so you wouldn't be bored. :P

Have you ever tried to do science, and if you did, how did it go? ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Have you ever tried to do science, and if you did, how did it go? ^_^

Yes I have, and it went SPLENDIDLY!!!  :comeatus:

trollestia_science_by_csimadmax-d3g0v3y.

Wait, I remember you.

We spent a night at a hotel and you stole my Glasses

You mean these glasses?  B)

princess_celestia_reading_a_newspaper_by

Don't you worry about a thing, I can assure you they're being put to good use for all my... um... princess stuff.  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Is there anything you are emberrassed of? Have you ever been caught doing something you wished to stay a secret? :huh:

:o WOAH, new text color for your hello!  Getting festive, are we?  B)

Oh, and as for your question, when you're an immortal demigod sun princess who's lived for over a millennium, you're bound to do at least some embarrassing things in your lifetime.  However, there is one thing I wish I could take back, even though I barely even remember it; this one time I got into Pinkie Pie's "super special" stash of cupcakes.  What happened next was, well... interesting.  :blush:

:eww: Yeah, I'm not proud of that.

And now I know why nopony should ever get into Pinkie Pie's "super special" cupcakes.  Seriously, just... just don't.  That pony's got some serious issues.  :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

Hey!

Are you the one on steam who stalks me endlessly and keeps backstabbing me as a spy in TF2?

If you are, STOP! Thats just trolly.

Wait

your name is trollestia.

so that would make sense...

BUT STOP ANYWAYS

Hey!

Are you the one on steam who stalks me endlessly and keeps backstabbing me as a spy in TF2?

If you are, STOP! Thats just trolly.

Wait

your name is trollestia.

so that would make sense...

BUT STOP ANYWAYS

Me a spy?  Nah, heavy's more my style, because, well... you know.  ;)

tumblr_lx32xpKNhV1r154u5o1_500.png

You know what? Spies are fuckin Bullshit!

Am i right?

Yes, yes, but admittedly, they are quite stylish as well.  ;)

tumblr_ma9cgyJJnc1qc5ffho1_1280.jpg

Spy got swag, am I right?  :comeatus:

Hello!

The Holidays are coming! How are you going to celebrate Christmas and new year? :P

:) Luna and I don't do too much on Hearth's Warming Eve; everypony else is so busy with their own celebrations that we usually get the day to ourselves and have a little 'girls day and night in' of our very own.  We give each other some presents, do each others hair, swap news and gossip, drink hot cocoa and eat all kinds of goodies; just a whole bunch of little things that we don't usually get to do with each other what with how busy we are and everything.  Oh, and of course Luna helps me start planning my latest trolling escapades to help ring in the New Year!  :comeatus:  

102918+-+artist+Egophiliac+blanket+celes

As for New Year's, that's a little crazier.  B)   Every New Year's Eve, Luna and I host a theme party at the castle.  Last year's theme was Star Wars (which admittedly might've gotten just a bit out of hoof  :ph34r:).

Princess_Celestia_and_Princess_Luna_Star

Yeah, that may have not been the best idea.  :huh:

Anyways, this year's theme is Nintendo!  The good news is that Luna and I get to go as the Mario Bros.!!!  The bad news is, seeing as I am the taller one, I have to be *ughhh* Luigi.  :eww:

full.png

Hey, do you know the Slender pony?

:huh: Slender pony?  You mean Chuck?  :catface:

vector_shrug_pony_template_by_sandman_iv

That's me!

Hay yeah I know him, Chuck and I go way back!  Dude's a trolling maestro, lemme tell ya, always scaring the bejeezus out of ponies wandering through the woods.  Personally I think he could do with some variety in his routine, but hey, he keeps scaring 'em just as much as ever, so he must be doing something right, and maybe it's best not to try and fix something that ain't broke to begin with.  :comeatus:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

is the Moon in majora's mask a moon or is it just an Asteroid with a face loaded with explosives?

-_- Oh no, it's the moon alright.  Still not entirely sure how it got like that.  :ph34r:  All I know is that it ended up that way after Luna got into some bad coffee one night.  :blink:  

large.png

REALLY bad coffee!!!  :unsure: 

You know you are just crazy at times right?

mlfw4219-Celestia_Troll.png

YOU BET YOUR SWEET FLANK I AM!!!!!!!!!!  B)