Batbrony

*Builds dispenser*

Dont let spy sap this, Okay?

Got it!  B)

*whistles*

Princess Trollestia!

Huh?

princess_celestia_by_karzahnii-d66u5vi.p

There's no need to protect this dispenser, it's perfectly safe!  Wouldn't I much rather go get some cake instead?

Well, you heard me, that sounds like a plan indeed!  Thanks, me, mind watching this dispenser for me while I get some cake?

Not a problem!

Sweet.

*whistles some more*

Hey... wait a minute.  :ph34r:

:ph34r:

BUCK!!!  :angry:

Hey Trollestia, have you read Cupcakes?

Of course I haven't; why do you think I still eat cupcakes?  ^_^

Mrs._Cake_talks_to_Princess_Celestia_S1E

Trollestia...what do you think of bridges?

They're awfully fun to blow up.  :yay:

ku-xlarge.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dang it!

why are there two of you?

Because I'm just that awesome.  :comeatus:

tumblr_m6g8azLtgR1rripibo1_500.gif

Bask in all my awesomeness!!!!!!!!!  B) 

Hello your highness. I quite missed this place :P

How's it been going for you? :)

Hello strange stalker pony, I quite missed you!  :derp:   And things have been going quite well, quite well indeed.  The other day, I got this!  :muffins:

full.jpeg

ISN'T IT AWESOME?!?!  B)

• Brohoof 1

What do you think of Uranus?

Ah yes, Uranus, one of my favorite planets!  :D  What do I think of it?  Well, I'd say it's very big, very round, and someday I'd most definitely like to get a piece of that!  B)

134914140642.jpg#?1%23?1%23WebrootPlugIn

Yes, sweet, sweet Uranus, I wanna tap that... for resources.  Sweet, sweet resources.  :comeatus: 

Wait... the buck did I just say?  :ph34r:

:huh: ...

:blink: ...

:eww: Why you-

:huh: Well...

:comeatus: If that's how you really feel.

134914140642.jpg#?1%23?1%23WebrootPlugIn

• Brohoof 1

img-2560018-1-princess_trollestia_by_draJUST GOT TROLL WHAA HAAA!!!!!!!!! 

6VXA3.png

Well, ummm... thank you for spreading my lovely image, but sadly I fail to see how you've trolled me.  I mean, you can't just pop in and say "I trolled you, HAHA!!!  :lol:" without having done something to justify the proclamation.  That's just not how proper trolling works, no sir, not at all.  -_-   I know, I shall send you to one who is wise in the ways of the troll; he did not teach me, but he has taught many, and I have no doubt that he'd be glad to impart his wisdom to you as well young one.  I speak of course of...

Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-W

CHARLIE SHEEN!!!  B) 

img-2560490-2-uranus.jpg

Fascinating.

fb3fb9fb8bcf1341205e9bccaac0c55c.jpg

Indeed.  -_-

@@Batbrony

Hello... Remember me? Here is a hint: Remember me now? >:3 Oh and... Here is some Marzapan Masquarade cake, some Flutter-Tears  And... 

I brought Muffin Man to greet ya! 

:blink: ...

Ummm... that's gonna be a big no, sadly.  Sorry, I honestly don't remember you.  Of course I could be lying to you in an attempt to simply troll you, thereby getting a rise out of you from the thought that I don't remember you.  Or I could not be trolling you at all and simply trying to misdirect you away from the notion that I honestly don't remember you.  But you'll never know really, now, will you?  And either way, the thought of either possibility being equally likely should drive you insane.  So in the end, you'll go crazy, and I'll get a laugh out of it.  YAY!  :yay:

Why are you acting insane now, but on the show you are totally calm and collected? XD

Insane?  I hardly think that my behavior qualifies as insane.  Now, when I'm drunk... THAT'S when I get insane.  But this?  This is just me having some good ol' fashioned, no holds barred, fun-without-limits-because-I'm-an-all-powerful-godlike-alicorn kind of fun.  I hardly see how that qualifies as "insane".

Now if you'll excuse me, I have important princess stuff to do.

64237__safe_princess-celestia_animated_c

:comeatus:

1v1 me irl fagiit ill bash ur fookin head in m8

Now, now, now, I'll have none of that.  I'll let you know that CoD-tongue is outlawed in Equestria stranger.  BACK YOU GO FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!!  :angry:

7955_d301.gif

CELESTIA! YOU GET YOUR SORRY RUMP OVER HERE AND BAKE ME THAT CAKE!

Silly pony, I don't bake the cakes, I eat them!  :derp:

full.jpeg

Mmmmmm, sooooooo delicious!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Trollestia can't get me down.

img-2570166-1-hILf5du.jpg

CURSES!!! :angry:  Optimistic Toast, my archnemesis.  STUPID OPTIMISTIC TOAST!!!!!!!!!!  :okiedokielokie:

189344__safe_princess-celestia_vector_ro

THIS DISPLEASES TROLLESTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

There've been rumors that you have some kind of vendetta against hedgehogs. Can you confirm this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5FWrM2RzA

What can I say, I just don't like 'em.  Hedgehogs freak me out, with their bristly backs and oddly shaped heads.  :okiedokielokie:

1388676722730697.jpg

The horror... the horror.  Just look at what it's doing to that poor, defenseless couch!  :o 

On top of that, Philomena likes to eat them, so I can't very well start sympathizing with something my pet phoenix likes to eat, now, can I?  That'd just be cruel to her!  :(

princess_celestia_and_philomena_by_musep

Yes, that's right, you like eating the little hedgehogs don't you Philomena?  Yes you do, yes you do!  :wub:  Who's a good phoenix, huh, who's a good phoenix?  YOU ARE!!!  :wub:

*nuzzles*

Come on, let's go troll some ponies.  You're getting pretty close to the end of your current life cycle; maybe we can make some more ponies cry and thinking they killed you.  It was so much fun last time!  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hey!

'Ave you ever played Super mario 3D world? If so, have you ever thrown someone down a bottomless pit?

Hello Toon Richard.  To answer your first question, no I have never played Super Mario 3D World.  As I've mentioned before, while I dabble in gaming, Luna's the real gamer among Equestrian royalty.  However, to answer your second question, I have indeed thrown someone down a bottomless pit.  Actually, I've thrown a number of ponies down a bottomless pit.  B)

Yeah, bottomless pit is my punishment of choice whenever I get bored with sending ne'er do wells to the moon.  Mixes things up a little, you know?  :comeatus:

tumblr_lpqlhm5unj1qh5ff6.gif

• 3 weeks later...

What year is this again?

Well according to the Chinese it's the Year of the Horse.

happy_chinese_new_year_from_princess_cel

But what do they know? ^_^   Anypony with half a brain knows that this year (like every year  :comeatus:) is the Year of Sunbutt!!!  B)

1398__princess+celestia_animated_questio

Love the plot!  Worship the plot!  ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!  :lol:

That Trollestia Is a Spy!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Sentry!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Dispenser!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Teleporter!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Sapper!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Spy!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Me!

wait.

what?

Huh.

• 3 weeks later...

That Trollestia Is a Spy!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Sentry!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Dispenser!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Teleporter!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Sapper!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Spy!

Trollestia Trollin' mah Me!

wait.

what?

Huh.

Well, you know how it goes.  I certainly do love screwing with people as Spy in TF2.  :comeatus:

large.png

Some more than others.  ;)

Sometimes, though, I'm just in the mood for a straight-up power kick and go as the Heavy.  That's always a blast as well.  B)

large.png

Dear Princess Trollestia...

Hello.

Sincerely, Your Friendly Question Mark, Mark.

Greetings Mark of the Question Marks!!!  :D   It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and to finally open diplomatic relations between the Equestrians and Question Marks.  Why don't I get you som- oof!!!  :blink:

large.png

Tell no one of this fall and you can have all the cake you want.  :okiedokielokie: