Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

Uhh is it a crime if all of the guards, that you sent to kill me, suddenly died before I could *cough cough* surrender?

:(

*Hugs*

Oh, it's OK, don't worry about me.  I just ate Bob the melon after he broke my heart.

Yeah I'm kinda crazy that way, but you all should know that by now.  :lol:

75574-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

Your most trolliness. I must ask you, what is the square root of 0?

That's easy, my sister of course, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^_^

princess_luna_is_pissed__by_dharthez-d54

Awwwwww, is somepony butthurt?  That is TOO CUTE!!!  :wub:

Uhh is it a crime if all of the guards, that you sent to kill me, suddenly died before I could *cough cough* surrender?

That depends, do you really have cake for me this time?  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

I see, i would be interested to see the work behind that answer...

Regardless, i have another question for thy trolliness. What do you think about Season 4 of MLP?

(edited)

Regardless, i have another question for thy trolliness. What do you think about Season 4 of MLP?

What's MLP?

*looks it up*

:o GAH!!!!!  What the buck?!?!  You mean somepony's been filming our activities all over Equestria for the past three years???  WHY DIDN'T ANYPONY TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!  :angry:   Somepony is so getting their plot sent to the moon!!!

:ph34r: ...

^_^ Oh, I'm just kidding, I've known all along, and so does Luna... but the girls still don't!  :yay:

Anyways, as for my thoughts on Season 4 and how it's shaping up, I think Luna can best sum them up in two words...

tumblr_m6vmigupuL1r3xauuo1_500.png

Prepare yourselves everypony, cause this season is looking like it's going to ROCK!!!!  I should know, after all, seeing as these events are ongoing as we speak.  Speaking of which, I have to get back to fending off the invasion of Manehatten by interdimensional alien beings with Discord, the Mane 6, Luna, and the Royal Guard.  Oops, probably wasn't supposed to tell ya about that!  My bad!!!  Guess you'll just have to wait to see what happens when Season 4 rolls around!  B)   Later!!!

HEY, CAMERA GUYS, BE SURE TO GET MY GOOD SIDE WHILE I BLAST THESE ALIEN FREAKS INTO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!

58484__safe_oc_princess-celestia_alicorn

Aw yeah, there we go, dats the money shot right there!!!  B)

Uhh I have none now. If you create a time machine and accept my first offer then yes.

Great Scott!  GET ME DOC BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING FOR YOU CAKE!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaaJLqNmbSg

What the- PINKIE, GET BACK HERE WITH MY DELOREAN, I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PINKIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Your most Trolliness, I must ask you what your opinions are of the user "Batbrony" here, you both seem to be acquainted quite well, I was just wondering your thoughts on him.

What's MLP?

*looks it up*

:o GAH!!!!!  What the buck?!?!  You mean somepony's been filming our activities all over Equestria for the past three years???  WHY DIDN'T ANYPONY TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!  :angry:   Somepony is so getting their plot sent to the moon!!!

^_^ Oh, I'm just kidding, I've known all along, and so does Luna... but the girls still don't!  :yay:

Anyways, as for my thoughts on Season 4 and how it's shaping up, I think Luna can best sum them up in two words...

img-1674086-1-tumblr_m6vmigupuL1r3xauuo1

Prepare yourselves everypony, cause this season is looking like it's going to ROCK!!!!  I should know, after all, seeing as these events are ongoing as we speak.  Speaking of which, I have to get back to fending off the invasion of Manehatten by interdimensional alien beings with Discord, the Mane 6, Luna, and the Royal Guard.  Oops, probably wasn't supposed to tell ya about that!  My bad!!!  Guess you'll just have to wait to see what happens when Season 4 rolls around!  B)   Later!!!

HEY, CAMERA GUYS, BE SURE TO GET MY GOOD SIDE WHILE I BLAST THESE ALIEN FREAKS INTO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!

img-1674086-2-58484__safe_oc_princess-ce

Aw yeah, there we go, dats the money shot right there!!!  B)

Great Scott!  GET ME DOC BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING FOR YOU CAKE!!!!!!

What the- PINKIE, GET BACK HERE WITH MY DELOREAN, I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PINKIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Ouch... Welp... Dat happened

(edited)

Your most Trolliness, I must ask you what your opinions are of the user "Batbrony" here, you both seem to be acquainted quite well, I was just wondering your thoughts on him.

Fine, I admit it!  I've been keeping it from you all for months, but I can hide it no longer!

The Batbrony and I... are passionate lovers! 

Yes yes, it's all true!  Our love for each other burns with the heat of a thousand suns (and I should know, considering I am Princess Sunbutt after all  B)).  He is my Derp Knight and I am his pony waifu!  :wub:

73522__safe_princess%2Bcelestia_batman_a

Now if you'll excuse me, there is a piece of cake (or 20) with my name on it.  Toodles!!!  :catface:

*looks around*

Thank goodness she's gone! *sigh* Gosh bucking dang it. :ph34r:  Oh, hey everypony, this is the Batbrony.  I'm here to just... clear a few things up.  No, we are not lovers and she is NOT my pony waifu.  The truth is actually a lot simpler than that.

Some months ago I was investigating a string of break-ins at bakeries.  Apparently somepony had been swiping an exorbitant amount of cake from bakers in and around Canterlot.  Well, I was getting close to discovering the perpetrator, but lo and behold as I'm investigating that witch's quarters what happens?!?!  She pops up and reveals that she knows who I am!!!  Well, kinda had to drop the case after that, plus do a few more "favors" for her Trollness.  AND NO, NOT THOSE KINDS OF FAVORS!!!  :angry:   Trollest ain't that good at typing, so she's had me doing that for her for all these months that she's been running this ask thread of hers.  It's not really all that bad; she does keep me stocked with a healthy and regular supply of muffins which is pretty nice.  Still, the things I've seen here...  :ph34r: just... don't EVER get around this mare when she gets drunk... or when she's in estrous, there's just... NO STOPPING HER!!!  Luckily for me, I'm a master escape artist and ninja, so I just hide the second one of those two things happen, but still... I've seen things guys.  Things you don't want to imagine, and I pray you never see yourselves!  :unsure:

Oh, and as for the picture, THAT'S NOT EVEN ME!!!!!!!!  That's my idol from Gotham!!!!!!!!  WHAT THE BUCK WAS SHE DOING WITH HIM?!?!?!?!  Actually, ya know what, forget I asked, I don't want to know.  I... I need a drink.  Later everypony.  I'm off! *cue dramatic and terrified exit from Trollest's quarters* 

Hello!

Is there any chance, you'll sell Twilight's wings to KFC? They don't look good on her...

Of course not!  Those wings of hers make all you anti-Twilicorns so very butthurt that it's simply too good to stop now!  I'VE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF BASKING IN YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yay:

Still, gotta admit, KFC, that's not a bad idea... but I much prefer trolling ALL OF YOU than just my student alone!

Oh, and before I go, a special message for you my subjects!  Today is your princess's birthday!!!  You know what that means of course, right???

OH COME ON, IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!

*sigh* Fine... dunces.

It means... CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lots and lots of CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've commissioned the royal bakers to assemble what I can only describe as a masterpiece of sugary, baked goodness, and it's all for me!!!  BEHOLD, THE TROLLESTICAKE 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and no, that's not how old I am... jerks)

62027_original.jpg

*gasp* :o IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!  And now... IMMA EAT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

princess_luna___sad_by_dragonarh-d4inl1e

Dang it.  *sigh* Fine, you can have some too Lulu.

63967__safe_princess-luna_princess-celes

Let it never be said that I can't be a softy.  Now c'mon Luna, let's eat!!!

tumblr_m2w0ml8j7l1qc5ffho1_500.jpg

Later everypony!

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Ever heard of a show called Twin Peaks

:huh: Hmmm... nope.  :mellow:   Sorry, wish I could add more to it than that, but I honestly haven't.  Oh well, time for some more cake.  Later random citizen!  B)

413px-CelestiaShrug.png

Did you know that:

1) Prime had a party and invited everyone but you

2) Your contract with Hasbro has expired

3) Cadence is pregnant

4) Your Nephew Blueblood and Pinkie Pie are dating

5) CM Punk is best pony

Did you know that:

1) Prime had a party and invited everyone but you

2) Your contract with Hasbro has expired

3) Cadence is pregnant

4) Your Nephew Blueblood and Pinkie Pie are dating

5) CM Punk is best pony

1) Nope

2) HA, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!  :lol:

3) :mellow: About time... I was beginning to think Shining was impotent.  ^_^  

4) Sheesh, Pinkie has terrible taste!  :unsure:

5) Who?  :huh:

(edited)

I don't I just

Like hurting people

:blink: OK...

LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

img-1705894-1-royal_scary_game_night_by_

AHHHH!!!!!  Sister, what is it and why dost thou utilize the Royal Canterlot voice?

LUNA, I MET A SCARY PERSON ON THE INTERNETS AND THEY WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!  :unsure:   HE SAID HE WANTS TO RUN ME OVER WITH A CHARIOT!!!  :(

Oh sister, we are sure you're just overreacting is all.

But he scares me!  He said he likes hurting people!!!

:huh: Isn't that what you do?

BUCK NO!!!  I TROLL PONIES, NOT HURT THEM!!!  Make no mistake, there's a major difference.  -_-

*sigh* We will take your word for it sister.  But what exactly dost thou want us to do about this?

I don't know.  I just wanted somepony to hug... just, don't go around telling everypony, OK?

Oh sister, we'd never think of it.  ;)

Awww, thanks Woona!!!  I'm feeling so much better now; I'm gonna go get some cake, you want some?

We'll catch up with you in a minute!

*looks around*

Did thou get all that Batbrony?

Oh, you bet your sweet flank I did princess!

Pictures too?

Eeyup.

Excellent.  B)   COMMENCE THE COUNTER-TROLLING!!!

img-1705894-2-princess_luna_awesome_face

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Then I will eat you for dinner

Oh you can try, but I doubt you'll manage to fit the royal flank in that tiny mouth of yours!  B)

195723__princess%2Bcelestia_animated_sug

Never mind I don't want flank

HA!!!  Once again, my ass is saved by... MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

35811997.jpg

Kindly disregard @, he lives in his own weird little world.

How's things? Want another video?

Oh, can't complain, everything's pretty normal... aside from that invasion of kaiju last week, but that's being handled as we speak.

nuclear_mane_by_oblomos-d6af391.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty awesome.  B)

And sure, I got nothing better to do, fire another video away, c'mon, show me what ya got!  :yay: