Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

Dont remind me of that annoying little fairy...and no shes not in it just a different less annoying fairy....but maybe Luna should play it since it has the moon that fall to the earth and kill everything

(edited)

Dont remind me of that annoying little fairy...and no shes not in it just a different less annoying fairy....but maybe Luna should play it since it has the moon that fall to the earth and kill everything

Don't put any ideas into her head. ph34r.png  Luna's actually quite competent at making a plan come together when she has one; it's just I'm more creative than her that's all.  But Equestria help us if she ever gets THAT notion! blink.png

mlpmajorasmask_zps4dc5076e.jpg

ph34r.png Yeah... that'd be bad.

Prince Blueblood: I am going to Dance. NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!

Blueblood, I am disappoint, most disappoint... THAT WAS A TERRIBLE ATTEMPT AT TROLLING ME!!!!!! angry.png   Every troll worth two-bits knows that Rick Rolling is lame as it is and out-of-date at this point, and even when it did work, the only times that it ever worked were when you set it up like you were about to do something else, and THEN Rick Rolled!!!  Come on Blueballs, that's Basic Trolling 101!!!  It's like we're not even related (although to be fair, we're barely related as it is, so that might explain it ph34r.png)!!! angry.png

Edited by Batbrony

Blueblood, I am disappoint, most disappoint... THAT WAS A TERRIBLE ATTEMPT AT TROLLING ME!!!!!! img-1590314-5-angry.png   Every troll worth two-bits knows that Rick Rolling is lame as it is and out-of-date at this point, and even when it did work, the only times that it ever worked were when you set it up like you were about to do something else, and THEN Rick Rolled!!!  Come on Blueballs, that's Basic Trolling 101!!!  It's like we're not even related (although to be fair, we're barely related as it is, so that might explain it img-1590314-6-ph34r.png)!!! img-1590314-7-angry.png

Prince Blueblood: Who said I was trolling, I actually like this song.

Hello!

Why did you become a troll anyways? How did you become one? Also, some White blond pony without a scarf invaded my room and threw me out of it... I think his name is bluebard or something... huh.pngsad.png

(edited)

Maybe... img-1517888-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

img-1517888-2-princess_trolllestia_by_wo

Finally caught on, eh?  Took ya long enough! img-1517888-3-yay.png   One of the most intricate, complex trolling operations I've ever pulled off, if I do say so myself.  First I had to hire some Changeling ex-patriots to go into the human world and temporarily replace Hasbro execs, then I had to create the damn portal to YOUR human world (which took quite a bit of complex magic, plus I had to do it all behind Luna and Twilight's backs of course!), and finally I had to figure out a way to stay in contact with the Changeling agents while they were in the human world, keep giving their instructions, and stay up-to-date on their progress for months on end (img-1517888-4-huh.png which we oddly enough finally solved by acquiring some walkie-talkees from your so-called "Walmart"... gotta say, I certainly didn't think at first glance that those things would have the range I required, but they work like a charm.  Heck, replacing batteries proved more problematic!!! img-1517888-5-happy.png ).

Still, after months of covert work behind the scenes, the fruits of my labor will FINALLY pay off on June 16.  Why, you may ask?  Why all of this madness and effort?  Well it's quite simple really: (1) I'm Trollestia and just love bucking around with anypony, (2) you bronies are especially prone for being  over-dramatic, and (3) TWO BUCKING LETTERS ALL SEASON!!!!!! img-1517888-6-angry.png   Buck that s*it Studio B, that's a bucking ripoff!  So I decided to pay back the favor by giving Studio B the worst hand it could possibly be dealt; I mean, ya'll thought alicorn Twilight in one episode was a bad hand, but THIS!  Oh ho ho, THIS makes alicorn Twilight look like mere child's play! img-1517888-7-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

All too well, unfortunately... 

img-1517922-1-75568-my-little-pony-frien

We have a torrid, tumultuous history, he and I.  For years that "man", if he can be called that at all, has plagued me at every turn.  I won't go into details; they're simply too terrifying to recall.  Suffice to say that to this day the mere memory of him is enough to haunt my dreams, or rather nightmares.  Let us never speak of this again, child, for the less you know about... him, the better. img-1517922-2-unsure.png

MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST GOT TROLLED BY THE MOST HATED FONT EVAH!!!!!!

Edited by Lightning Sketch

Okay so I should tell her about the moon and also Why are you called Princess anyways shouldnt you be a queen???

Hey, don't look at me, blame Hasbro if ya want!  It's not my fault they can't handle mature titles for 1,000 YEAR OLD RULERS!!!!!!!! angry.png   Heck, that nice Fausticorn lady originally wanted to call me a queen, but the "oh-so-wise-execs" at Hasbro decided "Oh noes, we can't have that, little girls don't like queens!!!"

*sigh* Bucking children ph34r.png ... blink.png the execs, I mean, not the... actual children.

Prince Blueblood: Who said I was trolling, I actually like this song.

*sigh* Anypony else... ANYPONY ELSE, I wouldn't believe it.  But in your case, that sadly makes sense. ph34r.png

Hello!

Why did you become a troll anyways? How did you become one? Also, some White blond pony without a scarf invaded my room and threw me out of it... I think his name is bluebard or something...

Aliens-meme.jpg

Nah I'm just messing with ya! happy.png   The truth is, when you're as big of a troll as I am, you don't ever become a troll, you're born a troll! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  Of course, that doesn't mean I was always the professional troll I am today; it took years and years of practice to master my skills.  Time for a walk down memory lane!!!

Here's me when I was just a cute, wittle Pwincess Sunbutt!

young_celestia___pink_mane_by_unfiltered

Awwwwwww, wook how cute I was! wub.png

And here's what I did to Detrot when they didn't have any cake for my 10th birthday!

burning-city-stock31822.jpg

Hehehe, that was fun, but alas, also quite crude.  But, I continued to hone my skills through the years, developing less extreme but far more... entertaining methods of trolling my subjects.

Here's me at 17!

Young-Celestia-my-little-pony-alicorn-30

That year I spiked the punch at Canterlot High School's prom!  The results were not disappointing. wink.png

vancouver-riot.jpg

Through the centuries I've continued to grow into the troll master you all know and love (or is it loathe... eh, buck if I care) today!

Oh, and as for your room troubles... BLUEBUTT, GET OUT OR I SWEAR BY MY GREAT BIG, SEXY PLOT I WILL UNLEASH UNSPEAKABLE TERRORS UPON YOU THAT YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better?

MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN MUFFIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST GOT TROLLED BY THE MOST HATED FONT EVAH!!!!!!

Comic Sans, really?  And are you crazy?!?!  Stop saying his name, or else he'll... OH BUCK HE'S HERE, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry.png 

154273__safe_princess%2Bluna_princess%2B

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and as for your room troubles... BLUEBUTT, GET OUT OR I SWEAR BY MY GREAT BIG, SEXY PLOT I WILL UNLEASH UNSPEAKABLE TERRORS UPON YOU THAT YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better?

Prince Blueblood: Thats It,I am Moving in with Cadence and Shining in the Crystal Empire. See Ya Bitch. *Grabs his stuff and teleports.*

That must be a different Muffin Man cause the Muffin Man I know is much better but he goes by a different name also anyways besides that. What age are you exactly it cant just be 1000 years old isn't there an exact number?

(edited)

Prince Blueblood: Thats It,I am Moving in with Cadence and Shining in the Crystal Empire. See Ya Bitch. *Grabs his stuff and teleports.*

I don't think they'll be alright with that.  You're kind of the second biggest reason they left.  Ya know, besides the whole, "have to rule the Crystal Empire" thing. happy.png   Didn't you ever notice that they avoided you like the plague at pretty much EVERY Canterlot social function?

85470__safe_princess-cadance_shining-arm

What is the most annoying sound in the world?

This. mellow.png

That must be a different Muffin Man cause the Muffin Man I know is much better but he goes by a different name also anyways besides that. What age are you exactly it cant just be 1000 years old isn't there an exact number?

Ha, as if I'd tell you!!! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png  A lady never reveals her age!  Besides, it's bad enough that everypony already knows I'm over 1000 years old. dry.png   No need to give them an exact number, that's for sure. ph34r.png

U cant trol me i r a trollololol..

still_sleepy_by_colour_crusader-d4837b7.

*yawn* How very interesting. mellow.png   Oh wait, that's right, I don't care! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edited by Batbrony

Have you ever sent anypony to the moon?

b1fa72f1f1f92d3a49baeea01d3c037c.png

Who would you chose if Twilight wasnt real?

Derpy img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

tumblr_mipdue4vAd1qc5ffho1_1280.jpg

Why not chose Derpy in the first place???

Because Twilight's just too dang fun and easy to troll! happy.png

207285__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_comic_oc

See?  Doesn't get much better than that for somepony like me! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

-teleports to you holding mr.muffin man- -reveals im a alicorn- Have him!!! 

Oh son of a b*tch, not again!!! ohmy.png

154273__safe_princess%2Bluna_princess%2B

I'm really Rick Astley.

Cool story bro mellow.png

2tX6XSWY_0arvZWBJF9zpw2.gif?1350704004

Celestia, Why Din't Faust give Tirek his G4 Contract?

img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png Because she was too busy giving it to Discord... oh, and just being awesome in general. wub.png

tumblr_lyov12zAxG1r4z69ko1_500.jpg

Still, I got to have my fair share of fun with her and the rest of the cast and crew. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

103754__safe_rarity_comic_source-needed_

Ahhhhhh, memories!  Good times, good times. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

You Brat, You will never understand the greatness of Tirek. may his blessing protect our souls

huh.png Greatness?  What greatness?  The only "great" thing Discord's told me about Tirek is that he's bucking good at board games.

153271__safe_discord_g1_artist-peachieke

Is that what you're talking about? img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Also, a Happy 4th of July to all of my American subjects out there! (huh.png wait, does that even make sense?  Eh, buck it, I don't care, I'm Trollestia! happy.png )  I'll be celebrating the occasion the best way I know how... that's right, chopping down a cherry tree!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

tumblr_lkhm9n69wO1qhejp9o1_500.png

• Brohoof 1