Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

Let me introduce you to my friend, Chuck.  CHUCK, TEACH THIS FILLY A LESSON HE'LL NEVER FORGET!!!      I'll be taking my wings and horn back now, thank you very much. 

Bring it on. Go, Bruce lee!

bruce-fucking-lee_c_561790.jpg 

img-1297474-8-ohmy.png Hey, I'm not sad!  I'd think I'd know if I was sad!

img-1297474-9-huh.png Hmmm...

Nope, not sad; a little bored, but not sad.  This is libel, I tell you, LIBEL!!!   As punishment for this treacherous lie, I'm going to... let you out of the closet and give you cake!  Haha, how do you like dem' apples? img-1297474-10-cool.png

img-1297474-11-princess_celestia__s_cast

Go on, eat the cake... EAT IT! img-1297474-12-angry.png

Thank you... I guess... Could i have my castle room back now? Please? :(

*Hugs*

Muffin Thief is so jelly he could provide meals to a starving Changeling Empire. TRIXIE SHALL BE MUFFIN THIEF'S MENTOR!!!

...Holy... what the... *Screams at top of lungs upon seeing image*

TWILIGHT, GET OVER HERE!!! angry.png  Trixie's gonna teach me a new trick, and we require your assistance!

twilight_and_trixie___magic_trick_by_mys

You jelly MT? cool.png

Has anypony ever trolled you

dry.png Only one...

Dear-Princess-Celestia-my-little-pony-fr

Dat bucking letter! ph34r.png   Still, after over a thousand years of nopony, not even the god of chaos himself, successfully trolling me, my hat had to go off to that earth pony.  Simply didn't expect her to be such a master of the art, and certainly couldn't send such a maestro to the moon; Equestria needs more trolls of her caliber! cool.png

Thank you... I guess... Could i have my castle room back now? Please? sad.png

*Hugs*

Oh very well, and yes, hugs! wub.png

mlfw7660-115407_-_artist_john_joseco_cel

• Brohoof 1

TWILIGHT, GET OVER HERE!!! angry.png Trixie's gonna teach me a new trick, and we require your assistance!

twilight_and_trixie___magic_trick_by_mys

You jelly MT? cool.png

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

(edited)

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

Maybe...

celestibrows_by_lamiaaaa-d5ywui1.gif

I see how it is. You're too scared to reply to Bruce Lee, cause you know you're in trouble.

Nah, I just had Luna send him to the sun instead; told her you both called her a noob.  She didn't take it too well...

800px-Luna_Angry_3_S2E4.png

She takes her gaming way too seriously to let something like that fly. cool.png

Why must you troll other ponies it make no sense...oh wait never mind

dry.png It's either that or get drunk, and Luna and I can only hit the booze so much, considering, well, ya know, we kinda have to raise the sun and the moon!

131147213005.png

Trust me, you DO NOT want to see us try to do our jobs drunk... or with a hangover for that matter. ph34r.png

Edited by Batbrony

(edited)

Ahem, why are you on the side of Twilight? Weren't you supposed to be the main Attraction? img-1305889-2-blink.png

laugh.png Hahaha, silly stalker-pony, of course I remained the main attraction!  Sure, Princess Hotshot may have had a new set of wings, but which pony had the big @$$ crown, huh???

257232__safe_princess-celestia_big-crown

DAT'S RIGHT BUCKERS, THIS PONY!!!!!!!!! cool.png

Prince Blueblood: Wait WHY WASNT I INVITED?img-1305917-3-angry.png DAMN YOU AUNT!

Simple: I don't like you, and neither does anypony else. sleep.png

Luna, would you do the honors? cool.png

biggrin.png GLADLY DEAR SISTER! *ahem*

tumblr_m5b1l9gF7m1r3k1m8o1_500.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How did you feel when you lost to best pony in the March Madness Tournament? img-1324728-1-wink.png

img-1324728-2-cool.png Oh, I feel that I took it pretty well...

img-1324728-3-tumblr_m6cmqrVQba1qc5ffho1

BTW, don't ask how Pinkie got there; I'm still trying to figure that one out myself, to be honest. img-1324728-4-huh.png

Also, wouldn't Dashie be a much more interesting princess than boring ol' Twilight?

Maybe, but I'll be bucked before I test that theory out! img-1324728-5-ph34r.png  Twilight's ego has expanded so exponentially as it is that I can only imagine the migraines I'd get from constantly hearing Ms. 24/7-Egomaniac if she became a princess!

Besides, if I made her a princess, then she'd be able to teleport away from me whenever I trolled her...

img-1324728-6-280264__safe_rainbow-dash_

...img-1324728-7-mellow.png or gave her raspberries...

http://delishbooru.com/data/image/49d40c09709e6ed7a1b5ee87ac6b1122/delish%2013939%202012%20blue_hair%20cloud%20crown%20cutie_%20friendship_is_magic%20my_little_pony%20mysticalpha%20princess_celestia_(mlp)%20rainbow_dash_(mlp).jpg

img-1324728-9-smile.png ...

img-1324728-10-smile.png ...

img-1324728-11-huh.png What?

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

R THESE...LIES?!?!?!

Of course not!  Then again, if they are all lies, then this response itself could be a lie.  Or I could just be lying about lying about not lying.

Does your brain hurt yet? cool.png

Also, apparently this section is now Ask a Furry rather than Ask a Pony.  Seeing as I am a pony and not a furry, I am going to now devour a furry in order to become one!

199759__safe_princess-celestia_furry_0r0

mellow.png So far progress has been slow... but, mark my words, I shall prevail!!! angry.png

Edited by Batbrony

Also, apparently this section is now Ask a Furry rather than Ask a Pony.  Seeing as I am a pony and not a furry, I am going to now devour a furry in order to become one!

199759__safe_princess-celestia_furry_0r0

mellow.png So far progress has been slow... but, mark my words, I shall prevail!!! angry.png

?????, ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???, ??? ??? ?????? ???.

Maybe, if you let the furry eat you, you can become one.

(edited)

?????, ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???, ??? ??? ?????? ???.

Maybe, if you let the furry eat you, you can become one.

huh.png Hmmm... buck it, I'm just gonna eat some peanut butter from the jar. mellow.png

celestia_eating_peanut_butter_by_deltalu

Mmmmmmmm... peanut butter. cool.png

People think your crazy...do you think your crazy also would you like something to drink

Crazy?  Pffft!!!  I'm not crazy!  I simply have a crap ton of power along with an exceedingly eccentric personality and imaginative mind is all!  Very delightful combination if you ask me! biggrin.png

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to become a tank for the day.

princess_celestia___object_261_by_alvchf

BECAUSE I CAN!!!!! cool.png

P.S. Yes, I would love something to drink! wub.png

Edited by Batbrony

I had some peanut butter from that jar earlier...

*Vomits on Trollestia's hooves*

*reads first line* Ummm... ewwww! unsure.png

*reads second line* EWWWWW, GET THE BUCK OUTTA HERE, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?! angry.png

That's it, moon cannon for you bucker!!!

kdpnjt.png

Ok What would you like to drink I have tons to drink and also WHY HAVEN'T YOU KICKED BLUE BLOOD OUT OF THE CASTLE YET!?

biggrin.png I'll take a Manhattan with Canadian whiskey, Cointreau, and a few drops of cherry juice!  huh.png What?  I take my drinks seriously. mellow.png

As for your second question, my moon cannon was broken last week.  Now that it's all fixed, I'll get right on that pronto.

OH NEPHEW!!!  Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great Auntie Trollest has a surprise for you!!! cool.png

??? ???'? ? ????? ??????? ???????? ??'? ??? ???????? ?????!

Why can't I speak english anymore? It's all question marks!

Huh... never heard anypony speak a question mark before.  Wonder what that sounds like?  Also, I'm sure you'll get over it, especially considering you seem to have no trouble typing English still.  And if that doesn't work for ya, IDK, rub some aloe on your throat; in my experience, aloe tends to fix most everything. cool.png