Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

(edited)

alright*Come back with a Manhattan with Canadian whiskey, Cointreau, and a few drops of cherry juice* Here is your drink

Also Why did Chrysalis beat you so easily

*downs it in two seconds* That's the good stuff! img-1333231-1-cool.png

As for your question... I may or may not have been recovering from a hangover at the time, for I may or may not have gotten a little out of control at Cadence's bachelorette party the night before.  A few too many drinks here, a bit too much drunken flirting there, and wayyyyyy too much dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G131wCLEAKI

The rest is kinda a blur after that.  All I know is that the next morning I woke up in bed with 3 Wonderbolts (don't ask which ones, I don't remember who they were myself), a half-eaten cheesecake, 12 chameleons, a pumpkin, and a rubber hose.  Whatever happened that night is probably best left forgotten. img-1333231-2-unsure.png

Actually, I'd prefer not going to the moon, thank you very much.

And don't you know that ponies eat from that jar?!?

Too bad, you're going!

And no, why am I supposed to know that, it's MY BUCKING PEANUT BUTTER!!!  NOPONY SHOULD BE EATING FROM MY PEANUT BUTTER EXCEPT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! img-1333231-3-angry.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Too bad, you're going!

And no, why am I supposed to know that, it's MY BUCKING PEANUT BUTTER!!! NOPONY SHOULD BE EATING FROM MY PEANUT BUTTER EXCEPT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! img-1333231-3-angry.png

IF YOU KEEP IT IN THE MOTHERBUCKING PUBLIC REFRIGERATOR PONIES WILL!!!

Besides, Luna, Twilight, several members of the royal guard... They all share that jar...

(edited)

Where can I get a cannon like that? I want to send my brother to the moon plus he said he hates you

Walmart sells them cheapest, but you can find some really high quality ones on Amazon.com for good prices. cool.png

IF YOU KEEP IT IN THE MOTHERBUCKING PUBLIC REFRIGERATOR PONIES WILL!!!

Besides, Luna, Twilight, several members of the royal guard... They all share that jar...

huh.png Public refrigerator?  What public refrigerator?  I've never heard of any public refrigerator?  I keep my peanut butter in the nightstand next to my bed.  So... if that's not my peanut butter, then who's is it?  Who the buck would put peanut butter in a refrigerator? blink.png   Wait a minute...

di-KXA8.png

Discord, you sly dog, or, draconequus, you!  Well done, well done my friend, kudos on the excellent trolling! cool.png  A public refrigerator, who'd be stupid enough to fall for that?!?! laugh.png

I know your secrets

Guess what... I know yours.

134914140642.jpg

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

TWILIGHT, GET OVER HERE!!! Trixie's gonna teach me a new trick, and we require your assistance!

You jelly MT?

... How about no

Because why not? B)

img-1217279-1-185px-CelestiaShrug.png

Eh, he's already banished to the Everfree Forest, that's good enough. Oh, and as for your next assignment my faithful student, I need you to :huh: ...

:huh: ...

:blink: ...

B) ...

...go and speak with the bronies. Tell 'em that next season Applejack will turn into a pegasus, Pinkie Pie an alicorn, Rarity an earth pony, Fluttershy a mongoose, and Rainbow Dash a rock. They should be right outside if I'm not mistaken...

img-1217279-2-tumblr_mi6ntm9QSR1qgkq6mo1

Have fun! B)

I finally finished your mission princess i have completed my duties

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why do you want to send your great great great great great great great... *Hours later* great great great nephew to the moon?

img-1364628-1-huh.png Really?  You don't know?  I thought that goes without saying!  Well, let me spell it out for ya...

img-1364628-2-624651a5adfb830202598e999f

Yeah, he's one, BIG TIME! img-1364628-3-ph34r.png

So Why are you so lazy and have Twilight and the others do the work???

Cause I'm Princess Sunbutt, that's why!!!  Can any of those losers raise the sun?  I don't think so!!!  I OWN THEM because of that!  They need me, so they'll be dang sure to do WHATEVER I want them to if they want me to keep raising that sun!  *sigh* It's good being all powerful. img-1364628-4-cool.png

NOW BOW TO YOUR SUN PRINCESS!!!!!!!! img-1364628-5-angry.png

princess_celestia_raising_the_sun_by_x_t

I finally finished your mission princess i have completed my duties

Not quite! img-1364628-7-cool.png

img-1364628-8-banana_bag_by_billehgoat-d

img-1364628-9-sleep.png As you can see, my banana bag is quite empty, and that simply won't do.  SO FILL IT!!!!!!!! img-1364628-10-angry.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

img-1364628-1-huh.png Really? You don't know? I thought that goes without saying! Well, let me spell it out for ya...

img-1364628-2-624651a5adfb830202598e999f

Yeah, he's one, BIG TIME! img-1364628-3-ph34r.png

Cause I'm Princess Sunbutt, that's why!!! Can any of those losers raise the sun? I don't think so!!! I OWN THEM because of that! They need me, so they'll be dang sure to do WHATEVER I want them to if they want me to keep raising that sun! *sigh* It's good being all powerful. img-1364628-4-cool.png

NOW BOW TO YOUR SUN PRINCESS!!!!!!!! img-1364628-5-angry.png

img-1364628-6-princess_celestia_raising_

Not quite! img-1364628-7-cool.png

img-1364628-8-banana_bag_by_billehgoat-d

img-1364628-9-sleep.png As you can see, my banana bag is quite empty, and that simply won't do. SO FILL IT!!!!!!!! img-1364628-10-angry.png

But princess.... Tell luna to do it i wanna go party with pinkie shes having this huge thing living tombstones gonna be there so is DJ pon3 and i WANNA BE THERE!

• Brohoof 1

Is it true that you are really a corrupt dictator whom disallows any dissent or opposition?

And when can I leave the forest?

I wouldn't say "corrupt"... more like benevolent! cool.png   And you can leave the forest whenever; you're the one who wanted to be king of the darn thing in the first place. mellow.png   Now if you'll excuse me, I've some business to attend to!

celestia-execute.png

Guten tag, princess. Care for a few whiskeys?

Sounds splendid!  Right after I finish my afternoon cigar and reading the paper! biggrin.png

PrincessCelestiaReadingaNewspaper.png

Ahhhhh, nothing like some hard liquor after a good smoke! cool.png

But princess.... Tell luna to do it i wanna go party with pinkie shes having this huge thing living tombstones gonna be there so is DJ pon3 and i WANNA BE THERE!

Fine, I'll get my own bananas, sheesh! dry.png

LUNA, GET IN THE VAN!!!!  WE'RE MAKING A BANANA-RUN!!!!!!!!!! angry.png

tumblr_m4o3h85nyz1rue690o1_500.jpg

Hello! tongue.png

img-1366973-1-1351888307447.gif

1715845552_tn_memes_no_face_of_course_no

196924%20-%20animated%20artist-myminiatu

What do you think of the MLP music, Princess Trollestia?

I THINK IT SUC- blink.png ...

Oooh, this is my jam!!!!!!! cool.png

b2a1f63df39e1c7d3bab751fa8b9d675.gif

• Brohoof 3

How drunk can you get before you pass out.

476 A.D. (After Discord), my 500th birthday party.  I drank 3 kegs of cider, 5 bottles of Madeira, two dozen Irish Car Bombs, a dozen shots of whiskey, and a bottle of absinthe.  Apparently I blacked out lonnnngggggg before I passed out because when I awoke the next morning the palace was on fire, a mountain range where Galloping Gorge now is had been completely obliterated, and we were at war with the Diamond Dogs.  I don't know what happened after I blacked out, I don't want to know what happened, all I know is that IT HAPPENED... but the good news I learned what my limit is! biggrin.png

img-1376177-3-mlp_fluttershylike.jpg

u_got_troll_by_pkelton-d5pcbv4.gif

Have you ever lost the game?

huh.png ...

blink.png ...

mellow.png ...

dry.png Gosh-bucking-dang-it

huh.png ...

img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ...

Oh, you got me!  I lost the game!  HAHA!!!!  Say, want to play my favorite game?  Come here, I'll show you how we play!

tumblr_ls66pnyJqK1r0xswfo1_500.png

BOOM!!!!!!!!  MOONED BUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

Wow....that is im possible to drink with out any vodka......you got any personal drinks of your own that people are allowed to drink at all

As long as nopony slurps as loud as my sister does, you can drink whatever you want! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Seriously though, do not, I repeat, DO NOT bucking slurp as loud as my sister. ph34r.png

254123__safe_princess-luna_princess-cele

(edited)

Aww, Lonely? xP

wacko.png Lonely?  Pfffft!!!!  I'm not lonely!!!  I'm Princess Trollestia!!!  I got everything I could want right here!  An endless supply of subjects to troll, infinite power, and all the banana smoothies I could ever ask for! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

huh.png But... theoretically, if I were at all lonely, I suppose I'd want some hugs... theoretically.

Fine, just get over here already. ph34r.png

*hugs*

wub.png Oh... that feels nice.  LUNA, GET IN ON THIS, WE'RE SHARING OUR FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!! angry.png

234330__safe_princess-luna_princess-cele

There, that's better.  Well, back to trolling!  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! laugh.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1