Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The war on PACE (sign up/OOC)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Pretty much it's a chip that goes into your head that allows you to view the digital side of the world, it can unlock doors that are locked by computers and stuff, I figured it would be cool to bring in and try to fit in.

Once again, I shall be AFK this weekend. Don't have too much merriment while I'm away! XD

I should be here next week though 

oc is thunder mane

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-mane-r3295

He will be in the equestrian army

This will be my first Rp on this site, but don't worry I'm still experienced from other sites :)

I'm not the head of the RP, but I don't think XC would have any problems with your joining... Be advised though, the war itself is over (and was over ~1200+ posts ago) so we're more like a real war now, long periods of calm Slice of Life punctuated by short periods of abject terror. I'd recommend you read a bit of the preceeding text such that you have a grip on the situation. In hindsight XC should probably update the OP to say the war is over.

I'm not the head of the RP, but I don't think XC would have any problems with your joining... Be advised though, the war itself is over (and was over ~1200+ posts ago) so we're more like a real war now, long periods of calm Slice of Life punctuated by short periods of abject terror. I'd recommend you read a bit of the preceeding text such that you have a grip on the situation. In hindsight XC should probably update the OP to say the war is over.

Haha I was just reading the OP and laughing at all if the members that are gone! I'll have to update that some time

But your accepted thundermane!

Haha I was just reading the OP and laughing at all if the members that are gone! I'll have to update that some time

But your accepted thundermane!

Dude... 1200+ posts since the war ended and you STILL haven't gotten around to taking off the people who have left? Wow.... Even I don't procrastinate that hard.

Dude... 1200+ posts since the war ended and you STILL haven't gotten around to taking off the people who have left? Wow.... Even I don't procrastinate that hard.

Haha there we go! Even updates the title and stuff! And took off all o the people who have left. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

yay, Ill just ketch up on the story still reading it though. but ill find out how I can jump in the story at a point.

Since blue frost is in the mess here she is

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-frost-r3297

Also since I don't know where to put her, so I'll just say she is a civilian,

Wow... A creature of cold and a creature of (extreme) heat... This is getting kinda interesting... I wonder what will happen if/when Blue Frost and Lydia meet...

I believe if they meet... something like this will happen to Ponyville and all of equestria. haha this will be interesting

Poor ponyville! I can picture Lydia's reaction... This is going to get good... I mean, we have cyborgs, pyrokines, time lords, shrinking violets, and an AI...

Yup. I think we should have discord change ponies to humans. and humans to ponies so lydia and jt are ponies, and hank and celestia, rocket, sam, colgate, golden, thunder, blue nd all the others are humans.

So does anyone like my idea? I just got it like. Around the morning during my first class so yea.

Maybe... I'd prefer to keep Lydia and Cezary human since I write humans FAR better than I write ponies (Case in point with End Game... he sorta disappeared due to my inability to write him effectively.)

Well. Maybe they could still be humans? Maybe just ponies turn to humans? Do you all like that ifea better?

Your call... I'm really up for anything right now... Would definitely make the meeting between Lydia and Frost more entertaining :)

Your call... I'm really up for anything right now... Would definitely make the meeting between Lydia and Frost more entertaining smile.png

well which ever everyone likes we can do. and i am worried about what will happen when frost and lydia meet.

well which ever everyone likes we can do. and i am worried about what will happen when frost and lydia meet.

Why are you worried? It's thermodynamics... heat is transferred out vampire style, so it would probably only kill both of them in a rather large discharge (Read: Fusion explosion)... sorta like static electricity.

Why are you worried? It's thermodynamics... heat is transferred out vampire style, so it would probably only kill both of them in a rather large discharge (Read: Fusion explosion)... sorta like static electricity.

ah okay. well it would be horrible to have both characters hurt. or something bad to happen. and i think i might have an idea on how everypony becomes human while Lydia and JT stay human

ah okay. well it would be horrible to have both characters hurt. or something bad to happen. and i think i might have an idea on how everypony becomes human while Lydia and JT stay human

Don't worry... Science won't hurt them too much... As for bad things happening, we shall see... Bad things happening is sorta a constant event in this RP XD