Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Vectorer needed!

Limey

I'd really appreciate it if someone could vector this. I have no motivation or skill with vector art and would be eternally grateful if somepony could help me by vectoring this (and maybe more in the future.)

GRtGwGL.jpg

For those who don't know, its supposed to be a cross between the Blu Medic from team fortress 2 and Lyra. Also, some of her coat in the bottom right hand corner might be mistaken for thin air. I don't want any background, so there is no need to bother.

Thanks in advance! :wub:

I could probably do this for you. I've been doing vectors for a while now and I even have a request thread for it. http://mlpforums.com/topic/45849-arcus-winds-vector-request-thread/   Any details you can give me will help the finale result

Hey, thanks, I really appreciate it! Personally, I really like drawing, but loathe coloring!

Well, the basic uniform is based off of this guy, the TF2 blue medic:

KOLvdfR.jpg

I'd like his uniform to be the same colour as as this. The lyre logo on her shoulder to be in the same simple style as his, with a yellow circle and a blue lyre logo. The only other thing I can think of would be the misleading end of her doctors coat in the bottom right  corner that could be mistaken for air.

Thanks again for doing this! I really appreciate it!