Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, this is me.

Brohoofer

Hi, I'm a Danish guy, who quite recently found out he enjoyed MLP.

If you asked me about my opinion on bronies one year ago, I'd say I hated them, but I realized that hating something you did not know, or have ever seen, was pointless, so I decided to watch MLP, and needless to say it was awesome.

My real name is Sebastian, but please, do call me Daniel if you please.

My favourite pony is Fluttershy, and my least favourite is Applejack, because I have a hard time understanding her Applejack is my second favourite.

So, I guess that's all there is to say...

Anyway, hi I hope we can all get along smile.png

EDIT: I have actually come to like Applejack more and more.

Edited by Brohoofer
  • Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! And welcome to the Herd. And don't worry, I'm sure we will all get along just fine. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and find friends!

I'm as same as your age by the way tongue.png

But from Egypt.

Egypt? I heard people from there are in general nice and friendly, and you're just confirming this. Thank you, I also hope I find some nice friends, as Pinkie Pie once said: "Oooh, I'm always trying to find friends"

• Brohoof 2

It's great to have you here on the forums here have a cupcake *Gives cupcake*

Thanks! *eats cupcake with great pleasure*

I appreciate that you're all so friendly, it's a nice change from the rest of the internet.

Hello!

Ah, Welcome! We have a few Danish people on the Forums, so keep an eye out for them ;)

Hope the time you spend on these boards and threads will prove worthy of your time :P

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum Brohoofer. I hope you enjoy your stay. There are ponies from all over the world here, and we're always excited to have more join us. 

Hello!

Ah, Welcome! We have a few Danish people on the Forums, so keep an eye out for them wink.png

Hope the time you spend on these boards and threads will prove worthy of your time tongue.png

Thank you both. I appreciate the kindness I've been shown by the people here and look forward to meeting new friends.

Finally some more danes on the forums... we don't have that many of 'em around here... welcome fellow dane :DD

-I'm RKA. Hope you'll have a nice time 'round here :3

• Brohoof 1

Finally some more danes on the forums... we don't have that many of 'em around here... welcome fellow dane :DD

-I'm RKA. Hope you'll have a nice time 'round here :3

Thank you! I am pleased to hear there's at least another Dane here! Makes me feel less lonely :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I'm a Danish guy, who quite recently found out he enjoyed MLP.

If you asked me about my opinion on bronies one year ago, I'd say I hated them, but I realized that hating something you did not know, or have ever seen, was pointless, so I decided to watch MLP, and needless to say it was awesome.

My real name is Sebastian, but please, do call me Daniel if you please.

My favourite pony is Fluttershy, and my least favourite is Applejack, because I have a hard time understanding her Applejack is my second favourite.

So, I guess that's all there is to say...

Anyway, hi I hope we can all get along img-1204818-1-smile.png

EDIT: I have actually come to like Applejack more and more.

Welcome to the forums, im sure you will like it here! im sure we can definetly all get along :)))))))

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, im sure you will like it here! im sure we can definetly all get along smile.png))))))

Me too! I am excited to meet some new friends like you, who's nice. I've been on other websites, and I am a part of a lot of different communities, but non as friendly and mature as this one.