Final Smash is Drawing OCs

Final Smash

Hi everypony! I'd like to start off by saying that i will be drawing people's OCs because I'd like to contribute by drawing (and ive been seeing other posts like this and figured i would do one too :)) I can do poses, I guess, and i of course need a pony to draw. So, just add to this post and I will be happy to start a drawing for you :D

Edited by Final Smash
  • Brohoof 4

I've been asking for too much art lately...oh well. :P

Could you draw my OC Jabbermouth in whatever pose you feel? The link to his profile is in the OC Dump List link in my signature.

Thanks! :3

Could you draw my OC Jabbermouth in whatever pose you feel? The link to his profile is in the OC Dump List link in my signature.

Here's my OC if you want to draw him. I'm interested in seeing how you draw him. Draw him in whatever pose you want.  Here he is:

img-1215414-1-mlp_oc_3_by_thecornman-d5r

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, guys! I'll get right to work on these, and hopefully finish them by later today! I really hope that you'll like them once theyre finished  :D

Edited by Final Smash
  • Brohoof 4

Thanks, guys! I'll get right to work on these, and hopefully finish them by later today! I really hope that you'll like them once theyre finished  :D

Would it be possible to get a picture of my oc Umbra giving fluttershy a kiss? If not, I don't mind but if you could that would be wonderbar

Reference;

post-10733-0-36129400-1361912425.png

Would it be possible to get a picture of my oc Umbra giving fluttershy a kiss? If not, I don't mind but if you could that would be wonderbar

Reference;

img-1215439-1-attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Sure, no problem. Fluttershy is one of the easiest ponies to draw in my opinion, so I can totally do that for you. It should be ready by later today :)

Edited by Final Smash
  • Brohoof 1

oh em gee if you have the time I would greatly appreciate it if you drew my OC! Nothing in particular I want in it. Just make sure he has a hat on! :) Maybe a piece if straw in his mouth? Here is a picture of him!

ponyWithBackground.png

Edited by biscuit

Well as long as your taking requests and you feel like it I guess I can't say no to having someone else draw my OC :).

Heres some reference!

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png

Good luck! And don't worry about rushing as I'm pretty patient :).

Would you be able to draw my OC Creeping Dusk? 

My profile picture is probably the best reference, but here's a link to his profile page, incase you want one without the background. 

I'd like him drawn looking in a shy pose, if you can? Something different to that pose in the picture, the half shot's are getting dull :P

If you're not to swamped with requests i would really love if you could draw my OC Silver Strings in a cute pose with Pinkie Pie. 

oh em gee if you have the time I would greatly appreciate it if you drew my OC! Nothing in particular I want in it. Just make sure he has a hat on! :) Maybe a piece if straw in his mouth? Here is a picture of him!

img-1215819-1-ponyWithBackground.png

Well as long as your taking requests and you feel like it I guess I can't say no to having someone else draw my OC :).

Heres some reference!

Good luck! And don't worry about rushing as I'm pretty patient :).

Wow! Dats a lot of requests... Don't worry guys, I won't disappoint. So far, I'm almost done with one(sorry if i'm going slow, but I want them to be perfect) and I'll move on to the second soon enough!

Edited by Final Smash
  • Brohoof 3

Wow! Dats a lot of requests... Don't worry guys, I won't disappoint. So far, I'm almost done with one(sorry if i'm going slow, but I want them to be perfect) and I'll move on to the second soon enough!

Haha like I said take your time, your doing Requests, not Commisions :). There is no deadline since its more or less just a favor for us! :D.

And I know watcha mean :), I'm pretty picky with things normally, so don't worry take your time! Quality over quantity!

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I finally finished the drawing of Jabbermouth. Sorry it took so long, but here it is:

post-12897-0-96766100-1361928576_thumb.jpg

I really hope you like it. You're next, MelancholicMemory :D

Edited by Final Smash
  • Brohoof 1

If you feel like you don't have too many requests yet, I'd like for you to draw my OC Misty Leaves patting a rabbit on the head with a confident look on her face. It is to be as if she is reassuring the creature. The link to her profile can be found down in my signature.

(edited)

Here's my OC if you want to draw him. I'm interested in seeing how you draw him. Draw him in whatever pose you want.  Here he is:

img-1215397-1-mlp_oc_3_by_thecornman-d5r

Thanks in advance!

Okay :) I'm finally done with my drawing of your OC. Here it is:

post-12897-0-56094900-1362332524_thumb.jpg

I really hope you like it :) It took me a while; sorry about that :blush: Now onto Umbra's OC :D

Edited by Final Smash
  • Brohoof 2

Really lovely drawings you got there.

Is nice seeing someone that does traditional drawing.

Maybe i should request something if that's okay.

Thank you so much!  :D I'd love to draw something for you, whether its your OC pony, or whatever :lol: You have quite the line to wait in though...