Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Brony Challenge

Krimson Dawn

I have decided that whenever Season 3 comes on Netflix (PM me a date or link if you know), Varcolac and I will undertake the Brony Challenge and watch the series start to finis within 24 hour. My plan is to buy a few two liters and order Chinese. Any comments or advice let me know :)

• Brohoof 7

According to my calculations actually with 65 episodes at 22 minutes a piece you'd spend 23.8(Repeating) hours if you watched the show from beginning to end with no stopping.

I might have calculated wrong though who knows :P.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm..

Seems like a nice little challenge you guys made up. Sounds like a pretty good time waster.

I'm guessing it's possible, too lazy to do the math....

It is possible..... if you truly never stop..

23.83 hours.... that mean you'll be watching from Midnight to approximately 11:48 the next night........ so have no prior obligations, Dont be disturbed, have food and drink ready, be sure to walk around the viewing room every 3 episodes or so, so you dont get bloodclots in your legs,.... And most importantly be sure you can use the restroom quickly ( i recomend only taking Bathroom breaks during the credits and opening themes so you don't miss the action.)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

28.3 hours? Damn. I guess I'd be able to do it, but seems a bit excessive. Realistically, I'd need a bucket and a lot of water. Not to mention willpower.

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alternatively, edit each episode to take the credits and intros out, (the ads should already be removed), make a playlist of them, and in that playlist, add 5-minute long break videos evenly stretched throughout the playlist. This will give you about 10-12 breaks total.

Edited by Uζεrηλmξ

(edited)

Sounds like heaps of fun! go for it, If you need a solution about the bathroom dilemma... Watch in on the toilet... Just saying!

I think I would rather spread out the joy, watch one episode a day for a while, enjoy the new episodes and have something to look forward to everyday after school. :D

Edited by Vinyl_5cratch

After doing some math, this challenge is entirely possible!

Just... do this on the week end or something. 24 hours straight of ponies is really something that should be done when you have the time and don't need to wake up the next day. Also I'd think bathroom breaks should be completely acceptable.

I'm saying Bathroom breaks are okay since two ponies are watching. One watches while one goes to the bathroom. And why stop watching after you have seen them all? Watch them all again! And don't forget fan fics and art or writing fan fics and drawing art! Ponies Never end! Can't wait Krimson!

In the words of Pinkie Pie, this'll be "an unprecedented and massive undertaking!"

I sort of wish I was there with you. There'll be so much fun to have with this... including the fun you'll have with the distress you're gonna have. ;) It's entirely possible and it puts the word Challenge in neon letters - go for it, because afterwards you'll truly be able to call yourselves Bronies. Nobody can tell you otherwise!

I'd advise getting the best Chinese food. You don't want to eat something that is going to make you feel drowsy and weak. You want to order supreme foods like Singapore curry rice noodles, rice, except I really encourage staying away from anything sweet, saucy, or deep fried. Even though that's very difficult to step away from. I think ordering something spicy will keep you having your eyes to the screen. 050609-little-village-singapore-noodles.

These noodles are my favourite. : 3 Other than what I think. Good Luck!

If you need to go pee, use the bottles, if you need to  number 2, try to go before you start and go quickly.

That's basically all I can tell you.

I don't think you should need to have to have set break times or stop the video playing just because you need the loo. If you need to go, just go. Then get back asap :P

Anyway, as mentioned by others, get a playlist created, preferably with episodes with all of the intros and credits removed. Perhaps give yourself a little chill time every so many episodes just so you don't go crazy. And record the whole process for youtube :P

Huh, I thought you could only take the Brony Challenge with the first 2 seasons. If you can watch all 3 seasons in under 24 hours, more power to you. I might try this soon.

Its like that time i played through Banjo Kazooie 100% with no cheats, and not collecting any extra lives.

It took me right under 12 hours, which includes a 30 minut break i took to eat dinner and use the bathroom.

Seems like something i did a few weeks ago.

I watched all of Season 1 without stopping or taking a break. I even wrote it down.

I started watching it at 2:32AM and finished at 11:21AM. 

Have a way to keep yourself awake, whether it be coffee, sugar, or just periodically chatting with your friend.  I'm not sure if this is true for other people, but I know that I have a very difficult time staying awake for a full 24 hours, which is basically what you'll be doing.