Finesthour

I can't decide on the best game of all time. I just can't. So here's a list of mine, in no particular order.

1) Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W

I'm not even going to bother trying to pinpoint one specific version. They're all great. Anyone who calls themself a gamer and hasn't even tried one Pokemon game is clearly a casual, or a CoD 12 year old.

2) Chibi-Robo

The only anything that has made cleaning fun. It also has robots, which are cool no matter what.

3)Super Mario World

My favorite Mario game, jammed pack with secrets, fun, and yoshi. It was he first Mario game I played, and my only wish was for it to have more power-ups. But its still awesome, and the main reason I still have my SNES. Now why I have 3 copies of it, I have no idea.

4)Spyro 1

The first Spyro game was amazing, and the first game I played on the PS1. I could play this game, beat it, wipe my data, and play it again, and never get bored. I have no idea why, but its amazing. The sequels were great, but after 3, i went down the road of Spongebob, which, ironically, had 3 phenomenal seasons, and went downhill.

5)Earthbound

Just a beautiful RPG, and in my opinion, the best RPG on the SNES. Well, some say Chrono Trigger is better, but I've never played that, and all I know about it is that there's a rickroll in the game.

6)Minecraft

Its just a gigantic sandbox, loaded with everything but the kitchen si- oh wait, somebody has probably already built that. And the fact that its constantly updated is good too.

And honorable mentions to SBSP;BfBB, Zoo Tycoon, Tetris, Spore, PMD, and Monster Rancher 2.

I can't decide on the best game of all time. I just can't. So here's a list of mine, in no particular order.

I'm not even going to bother trying to pinpoint one specific version. They're all great. Anyone who calls themself a gamer and hasn't even tried one Pokemon game is clearly a casual, or a CoD 12 year old.

2) Chibi-Robo

The only anything that has made cleaning fun. It also has robots, which are cool no matter what.

3)Super Mario World

My favorite Mario game, jammed pack with secrets, fun, and yoshi. It was he first Mario game I played, and my only wish was for it to have more power-ups. But its still awesome, and the main reason I still have my SNES. Now why I have 3 copies of it, I have no idea.

4)Spyro 1

The first Spyro game was amazing, and the first game I played on the PS1. I could play this game, beat it, wipe my data, and play it again, and never get bored. I have no idea why, but its amazing. The sequels were great, but after 3, i went down the road of Spongebob, which, ironically, had 3 phenomenal seasons, and went downhill.

5)Earthbound

Just a beautiful RPG, and in my opinion, the best RPG on the SNES. Well, some say Chrono Trigger is better, but I've never played that, and all I know about it is that there's a rickroll in the game.

6)Minecraft

Its just a gigantic sandbox, loaded with everything but the kitchen si- oh wait, somebody has probably already built that. And the fact that its constantly updated is good too.

And honorable mentions to SBSP;BfBB, Zoo Tycoon, Tetris, Spore, PMD, and Monster Rancher 2.

I've playd all of those except for chibi-robo. And since pokemon is #1, I love you.

I've playd all of those except for chibi-robo. And since pokemon is #1, I love you.

No one ever seems to play the Chibi-Robo series, and it doesn't help that NoA does everything in their power to make them as hard to get as possible.

And yeah, the list isn't in an order though. Pokemon was just the first thing to come to mind when I was writing the list.

No one ever seems to play the Chibi-Robo series, and it doesn't help that NoA does everything in their power to make them as hard to get as possible.

And yeah, the list isn't in an order though. Pokemon was just the first thing to come to mind when I was writing the list.

I know, but it was first, so I am going with pokemon <3

Wow, I cannot believe Portal 2 has not even been acknowledged. Quite frankly, Portal 2 is easily one of the greatest games since Ocarina of Time. It mixes puzzling with an excellent story, a fantastic soundtrack, superb voice acting and the best co-op ever.

6)Minecraft

You know, I think the case that Minecraft is actually the greatest game of all time can really be made.

Edited by Spider's Claw

2) Chibi-Robo

3)Super Mario World

4)Spyro 1

5)Earthbound

6)Minecraft

I agree with the text in bold. Ocarina of Time and the Crash Bandicoot/Spyro games for the PS1 (excluding Crash Bash) are also some of my favorites.

There's no real way to pick a greatest game ever. I have "favorite games" that change constantly. One day I like Kingdom Hearts 2 most, some days I like Xenosaga Episode 1 most, other times I like Star Ocean 3 most.

I love Civilization II. When I get a new computer I wanna get Civ IV.

Civ IV is my all time favorite TBS. Really is an amazing game. Sadly I havnt gotten to play V yet, but I heard bad things.

Yeah, I've heard Civ V doesn't stand up to IV but isn't a horrible game. I played some Civ IV on a guy's laptop I was sitting next to on the train when I was going from Oregon back home to Washington. That's what got me to play Civ II. If it weren't for my computer being a piece of crap laptop from 2007 I would have gotten Civ IV already.

Civ II runs fine on it and I was lucky it's freeware. Civ IV? Not gonna be so lucky, though I should get it cheaper since Civ V is out.

Yeah, I've heard Civ V doesn't stand up to IV but isn't a horrible game. I played some Civ IV on a guy's laptop I was sitting next to on the train when I was going from Oregon back home to Washington. That's what got me to play Civ II. If it weren't for my computer being a piece of crap laptop from 2007 I would have gotten Civ IV already.

Civ II runs fine on it and I was lucky it's freeware. Civ IV? Not gonna be so lucky, though I should get it cheaper since Civ V is out.

Civ 4 should be pretty cheap, keep an eye out for steam deals and such. Pretty mucha must own game. Such a time killer!

lol When I first played Civ II I couldn't put it down. I played it for hours on end and eventually I got to the space age and...well the game was over and I got bored and couldn't start a new one anymore.

Gonna play it again soon though. If I can get all my files transferred to a new computer, that is.

I love Civilization II. When I get a new computer I wanna get Civ IV.

That game got alot of my bordness hours. I loved just wandering around with my units and just killing randomly.

I always try to build peaceful nations so when war comes along I get my ass handed to me until we get a ceasefire. >_<

That is why I never played higher difficulties. I did not actually TRY to win, I just wanted to have fun.

Same here, I wish there was the option to play without wars totally and just to build in Civ II so I didn't have to worry about other nations ripping me apart.

That is why I made sure to use cheats :3

Majora's Mask. Hands down. Best game ever. Story-wise, gameplay-wise, overall epicness-wise.

Yes, it was short, but so was Portal; and so is every episode of ponies...

If there are any OoT fanboys out there ready to troll me for saying MM is way better, this is what I say to you: