• Attractive Crystal Dashie
    • Adorable Rainbowpie
    • Cute Filly Dashie/Troll Stellafera
    • Elegant Classy Dashie
    • Rainbow Dad Edition
    • Best Princess :)
    • Applejack Shout Out/I Miss Clarity Edition :(

(edited)

So I was just flipping through all of my pony pictures, and I was revisiting the good old days when I used all these different and cool avatars. Some of these I had completely forgotten about. I thought I'd share them with all of you in case anyone cared or wanted to see some cool pictures :). Most of them are the complete wrong dimensions, because I am a tech noob and you should never let me near anything electronic that's important to you. Big thanks to ~Chaotic Discord~, if any of these are the correct dimensions it's probably because of him. He deserves a lot of credit for putting these together and for being patient with me :). Bari also did a few of these.

Hey CD, I know you just finished the last avatar a few hours ago but I found this really cool Shadowbolt Dashie picture and... XD

So here they are. You can vote on which one you like best if you'd like :)

1: My first avatar. I was listening to a lot of The Clash at the time :)

img-1250975-1-canterlot_calling_by_sgole

2: This one is just flat out cool. 

img-1250975-2-85d78b5230ba50afbf1fe243f6

3: Scootalove is adorable :) (With thanks to CD)

img-1250975-3-Someday.png

4: Attractive Crystal Dashie (Thanks Bari!)

img-1250975-4-post-6449-0-43725600-13578

5: My favorite ship :) (Thanks Bari!)

img-1250975-5-post-6449-0-79195600-13578

6: Cutest Filly/Trolling Stellafera ( With more thanks to CD)

img-1118385-1-CutestFilly.png

7: Classy Dashie :) (With even more thanks to CD)

img-1250975-7-img-1015143-2-GallaDashie_

8: Rainbow Dad (Thanks to the Connoisseur of Pony Navels)

img-1250975-8-CloudsdaleForTheWinners_zp

9: Alicorn Dashie (With thanks to my new and mostly benevolent boss)

img-1178531-1-PrincessLoyalty.png

10: In honor of AJ becoming my third favorite and as a tribute to a friend of mine.

img-1250975-10-44297_r.jpg

There are more, this is just the most it would let me upload :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

Scootalove and Rainbow Dad are my faves :3 And not because I made them. They're the cutest and both those concepts I adore <3 Though a lot of your originals were good too.

Hey CD, I know you just finished the last avatar a few hours ago but I found this really cool Shadowbolt Dashie picture and... XD

post-4006-0-78797200-1362734748_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Damn, you have a lot, including one or two I don't think I've ever seen you use. 

But I'm glad you took the time to update your earlier blog on avatars.  Here's a quick thought on each one.

1. Meh, it only works well for people who know about The Clash (and I don't).

2. That's pretty cool, but undistinguished in this huge crowd.

3. Scootalove is always touching. 

4. Smexy!  I think you should use this next after the Head-Tilt thing runs its course.

5. I really like the affection between those two!  Too bad it's blurry and hard to make out as an avatar.

6. Nothing says you're a member of the Stellafera fan club Tilt-Head Revolution like this.

7. In this field, Classy Dash stands above them all.  This is your best avatar.

8. Did you use Rainbow Dad yet?  I don't recall seeing it before.

9. This would be a good avvie for most people.  But this somehow seems to get lost in your shuffle.

10. I like this one too.  It captures the friendly rivalry between RD and AJ well and it's a nice nod to Clarity. 

• Brohoof 1

Damn, you have a lot, including one or two I don't think I've ever seen you use. 

But I'm glad you took the time to update your earlier blog on avatars.  Here's a quick thought on each one.

1. Meh, it only works well for people who know about The Clash (and I don't).

2. That's pretty cool, but undistinguished in this huge crowd.

3. Scootalove is always touching. 

4. Smexy!  I think you should use this next after the Head-Tilt thing runs its course.

5. I really like the affection between those two!  Too bad it's blurry and hard to make out as an avatar.

6. Nothing says you're a member of the Stellafera fan club Tilt-Head Revolution like this.

7. In this field, Classy Dash stands above them all.  This is your best avatar.

8. Did you use Rainbow Dad yet?  I don't recall seeing it before.

9. This would be a good avvie for most people.  But this somehow seems to get lost in your shuffle.

10. I like this one too.  It captures the friendly rivalry between RD and AJ well and it's a nice nod to Clarity. 

Truth be told, I'm impressed that I've managed to stick with this avvie as long as I have. And yes, I did use Rainbow Dad for a few days after Games Ponies Play. I actually had about twice this many, including a Daring Do one, the human Dashie one, and one of her in armor but there wasn't room :(

And what do you mean I'm in the Stellafera fan club? That implies subordination almost, and we can't have that, oh no. While it may be true that I do enjoy reading everything she says, I stalk her YouTube page for new PMV's (she just put one out, watch it) and I attempted to sucker her into reading the greatest fanfic ever once doesn't mean... Wait... IT DOES!. But if she makes PMVs for me and backs me up when I go to Wall of Text War with Gilda fans them she might... be in my fanclub which means... AAAAAAAAAH! 

i-xmNrN4g-M.png

Glad you liked seeing them :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Classy Rainbow Dash is best Rainbow Dash. The Rainbow Dash - Pinkie Pie avatar is awesome as well

But classy (and adorable) avatars are by far the best kind of avatars

Edited by Soundgarden

And what do you mean I'm in the Stellafera fan club? That implies subordination almost, and we can't have that, oh no.

Maybe you can start a trend where we all have our avatars wearing their respective classy dresses?  Where did you get that avatar from anyway?  I bet other ponies are available.  Maybe I'll use their Fluttershy next.  Then we'll be in the DashForever fan club.  :D

And I also noticed that the humanized Rainbow Dash was missing from the selection.  Oh well.  That will teach you to use an 11 avatar collection when the polls only let you put 10 questions up.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Maybe you can start a trend where we all have our avatars wearing their respective classy dresses?  Where did you get that avatar from anyway?  I bet other ponies are available.  Maybe I'll use their Fluttershy next.  Then we'll be in the DashForever fan club.  :D

And I also noticed that the humanized Rainbow Dash was missing from the selection.  Oh well.  That will teach you to use an 11 avatar collection when the polls only let you put 10 questions up.  :P

It wasn't the poll that was the problem, the forum was more like "DF, you really can't shove this many pictures into one post" XD

I like this plan... I like it...

You can find the cool pictures here :)

http://anima-dos.deviantart.com/gallery/35595837?offset=0

• 2 weeks later...

I like this plan... I like it...

I finally followed through on that threat promise.  I also take back my earlier complaint about your DashiePie avatar.  It now looks crystal clear with easy to make out detail.  Did you make changes to it?  If so, it helped!

And if you didn't, I need to see my eye doctor.  tongue.png