Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

i only relaly use it during the week, never do at home. Im on discord at home, but my skype is either stormblaze or jesslyra (dont remember). Would like some more people to chat with in general. 

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

My Skype name is szbfercsi if ya want to chat with me c: But when you add me, please tell me who are you, how do you know my Skype name etc. Thank you~ :squee: 

Edited by Lyra Feri

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't use Skype as often but I hope to use it now. Mostly because I'm looking for other ASL bronies and pegasisters to practice off of for my ASL course that I'm taking at college.

Username: nit_pick@outlook.com (I think)

Edited by Nit Pick
forgot skype username

I got kicked off my Skype account. I'm not sure if it was the scamming or the e******* 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Just kidding­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­, I deleted it.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

If you search DeltaWither I should be the one with the avatar of a fat bald weirdo (idk if male or female but you´ll find it anyway).

Please tell me that you are from the forums and also tell me the magic word: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

Edited by DeltaWither

Y'all can PM me for it. I'm not posting it online, tho:D

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Titans08Mariota said:

I'm open to the idea of a Skype call.. if anyone's interested lemme know!

I can add ya to an mlp group I'm in if you want. It's not extremely active but we call and talk occasionally

• Brohoof 2

Well, if anyone's interested in getting to know an Atheist Centrist Norwegian Viking, feel free to hit me up in a DM, and I will send you my Discord/Telegram info.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, my Skype is Titans08 Mariota

Add me if you feel like it.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:14 PM, Varrack said:

I can add ya to an mlp group I'm in if you want. It's not extremely active but we call and talk occasionally

Plz?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...