Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP san diego comic con panel was today and we were greeted with tons of Season 5 news! One in particular caught my eye and it said "Princess Luna has a nightmare, episode based on that most likely?" (Source: Equestria Daily)

Im very excited about this news as we may most likely get another Luna episode! (i hope she gets to sing again  :wub: )

happy_luna_is_happy_by_popmannn-d4vg3bv.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I VOTE WE MAKE LUNA'S DETERMINATION THE OFFICAL THEME SONG OF THIS FANCLUB.

Great idea! I was considering that too - it's so calm, yet still contains an aura of mystery and possible tragedy, kinda like Luna herself.

The only other possible theme song I can think of would be MandoPony's "I Am No Hero":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-z3bwizLYg

Edited by Hanibal94
  • Brohoof 2

Aurora just came out with a Luna plush!!! She looks cute and cuddly enough; I'll probably adopt one :)  Buuuuuut I don't know why they always make her purple... What do you guys think?

15ob1oj.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Aurora just came out with a Luna plush!!! She looks cute and cuddly enough; I'll probably adopt one :)  Buuuuuut I don't know why they always make her purple... What do you guys think?

img-2901014-1-15ob1oj.jpg

Meh, i think ill pass for this one.

Doesnt look as good as the one from 4DE coming out this fall so ill probably just keep my money and spend it on that

I dont really like how they made her purple too  :confused: 

• Brohoof 2

@@BionicBrony, If she was in my room i'd cuddle her silly.

*giggle* Oh I'd cuddle her all right, probably actually just lay there and talk to her. Actually, I pray to Luna every night to raise the moon! Imagine getting to do that IN FRONT OF LUNA! *fanboys*

• Brohoof 1