6 hours ago, Octavia Scratch said:

If Celestia makes the holidays then didn't she make Nightmare Night a holiday about how terrible Luna and Nightmare Moon were? Did she fully explain the holiday to Luna when she came back because it seems like Luna expected the holiday to be a celebrating about her when she came to Ponyville.

I never really thought about it but I guess that it only gives you a better understanding of why Princess Luna give in to the darkness. Celestia is simply not the greatest sister. Of course, she's a great ruler but not she lack empathy for her sister. On the other side, Princess Luna has enough empathy toward her sister to forgive her even if she decided to make an holiday about how evil she is. She even seems okay about it! If someone did an holiday with the purpose of pointing out my flaws, I'd be extremely frustrated but not Princess Luna!

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I never really thought about it but I guess that it only gives you a better understanding of why Princess Luna give in to the darkness. Celestia is simply not the greatest sister. Of course, she's a great ruler but not she lack empathy for her sister. On the other side, Princess Luna has enough empathy toward her sister to forgive her even if she decided to make an holiday about how evil she is. She even seems okay about it! If someone did an holiday with the purpose of pointing out my flaws, I'd be extremely frustrated but not Princess Luna!

Magpiepony mentioned the "Celestia made a holiday that demonized Luna just so that she could welcome her back with open hooves" in an Ask Ponies episode about Cadence

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

I love princess Luna so much but possibly is it wrong that I truly love nightmare moon as well? anyways I love Luna 4ever:LunaMCM1: 

fanart___princess_luna___my_little_pony_by_satyavaswaniewer_deyg0t1-fullview.jpg

• Brohoof 4

It would be kind of cool to see a Luna/Nightmare Moon Team Up. Since the dark magic is basically Venom, it could be possible that it wouldn't need to attach itself to a host and could just take it's old form of Nightmare Moon then get turned by Luna later.

Nightmare Moon and Princess Luna

Luna seems to be more or less fine with Nightmare Moon now, she did pretend to be her on her first Nightmare Night.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Octavia Scratch said:

It would be kind of cool to see a Luna/Nightmare Moon Team Up. Since the dark magic is basically Venom, it could be possible that it wouldn't need to attach itself to a host and could just take it's old form of Nightmare Moon then get turned by Luna later.

Nightmare Moon and Princess Luna

Luna seems to be more or less fine with Nightmare Moon now, she did pretend to be her on her first Nightmare Night.

Yeah that would be so awesome i would love to see that one day

• Brohoof 2

On 2024-05-30 at 7:35 PM, Astalsky said:

I love princess Luna so much but possibly is it wrong that I truly love nightmare moon as well? anyways I love Luna 4ever:LunaMCM1: 

fanart___princess_luna___my_little_pony_by_satyavaswaniewer_deyg0t1-fullview.jpg

Ha! I love her 5ever! It's even longer! :sneer:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2

• 4 weeks later...