Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tomorrow would be a month since Twilight became a princess

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Ok, I think it's pretty obvious - shes reading about how flying properly.

But seriosly I belive she's fine flyer by now (since there RD by her side).

So She's busy with her princess's duty.

Perhaps she's wondering what city she is Princess of?

This question needs answering. I'm sure there will be an answer in a future episode.

As for a what Twilight's doing right now, realistically it depends what time it is there. Theoretically she's probably practicing her flying (As most people have said,) or she's learning about what "royal duties" she has to do.

Time does fly. Soon, season 4 will be upon us. You've got a point there when you said what part of Equestria Twilight is Princess of. 

Perhaps she is Princess of Ponyville. But, Ponyville doesn't really seem like the royalty type of town. I guess they could put a castle there, but that would be a bit weird.

Time does fly by very fast. Plus, February is a short month. I guess now, we can put all of this behind us. In the coming months, Season 4 will be upon us!

135062886922.gif

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps she is Princess of Ponyville. But, Ponyville doesn't really seem like the royalty type of town. I guess they could put a castle there, but that would be a bit weird.

Well, I believe she's staying in the tree house. I could never see her going to live in a castle, she does look like normal twilight but with wings. She'll stay Twilight and stay in her normal life!

/)

• Brohoof 1

Wow, only a month has past?  It feels like ages already.  As others have previously stated, she is probably enhancing her flight techniques (since it's obvious she can fly from the get go) and perhaps the who 'Princess of what?' dilemma will be explained.  I'll be looking forward to how the premier plays out.  Hopefully it will go smoothly (and by smoothly, I mean in a direction that won't end the show as we know it).

• Brohoof 1

Well, I believe she's staying in the tree house. I could never see her going to live in a castle, she does look like normal twilight but with wings. She'll stay Twilight and stay in her normal life!

/)

Hmm, I personally thought her bone structure looked a bit different. Also, I guess your right. Twilight in a castle doesn't seem right. Maybe they could upgrade the tree house?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I personally thought her bone structure looked a bit different. Also, I guess your right. Twilight in a castle doesn't seem right. Maybe they could upgrade the tree house?

I never thought about that! Maybe, add a new level or put like an extra roof or something? Sounds really good! I really like this idea!

/)

I never thought about that! Maybe, add a new level or put like an extra roof or something? Sounds really good! I really like this idea!

/)

(\

They could spiffy up that invisible lightning rod she said she had (I personally think she was lying). Would Spike act like a royal adviser?

(\

They could spiffy up that invisible lightning rod she said she had (I personally think she was lying). Would Spike act like a royal adviser?

I believe he would. It would, and that would be awesome. I too think she was lying about that. Really liking your ideas man, keep them up!

/)

I believe he would. It would, and that would be awesome. I too think she was lying about that. Really liking your ideas man, keep them up!

/)

Wait a second, wouldn't Twilight get her own holiday now too. Princess Celestia has the Summer Sun Celebration and Princess Luna has Nightmare Night.

I think its safe to say that Twilight must be...

Reading a book..

I bet you would've never expected that from her O-o.

Hehe, anyways wow a month already? Pretty fast speed, even if we've still got plenty of months for S4, still this one was pretty decently fast.

Man, a month flew by that fast..

I feel as if time is flying-by more faster than it used to. If that's even possible.

I don't think Season 4 will be heard from atleast till around September or somewhere around there.

I hope its not too far away though..I'm really impatient..

Wait a second, wouldn't Twilight get her own holiday now too. Princess Celestia has the Summer Sun Celebration and Princess Luna has Nightmare Night.

Twilight's holiday could be "Read A Book Day" and she could have Pinkie Pie throw a book party to inaugurate it. We already know that Rainbow Dash would join the fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This topic contains very little in the way of content and, as such, would be better suited as a status update or blog. When creating a thread, be sure to check and see whether what you're posting is worthy of discussion, and has some substance to it.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.