Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adelind. I just.... there are few words to describe. These are looking to be more promising than i first thought would be put out by you :) your making me extremely excited to see all of the finished products.

• Brohoof 1

these are simply primarliy sketches of what your oc will look like. once i am done with them i will requote  you all and post you final drawings. thank you for being patient with me in this and i hope to have them done soon ! smile.png

these are simply primarliy sketches of what your oc will look like. once i am done with them i will requote  you all and post you final drawings. thank you for being patient with me in this and i hope to have them done soon ! smile.png

i LOVE IT :D it looks sooooooooooooawesome, i just cant put it into words, even though i just did, HOLY COWBELLS i cant stop gushing about it.

• Brohoof 1

i LOVE IT biggrin.png it looks sooooooooooooawesome, i just cant put it into words, even though i just did, HOLY COWBELLS i cant stop gushing about it.

still in process of course but i am glad that you love it. it makes me excited to hear what you have to say when it's actually finished!

Adelind. I just.... there are few words to describe. These are looking to be more promising than i first thought would be put out by you smile.png your making me extremely excited to see all of the finished products.

seriously? im so excited. at first i had him in the luna position but i figured he would look more alone if he was this way so this is how i will do it, for yours i believ i will have to do in color just to get the full effect of emotion that your oc is going through.

Your initiative payed off ten-fold i swear! It looks brilliant! The scenery really makes his emotion stand out strong

Almost exactly as i envisioned him, except i must admit you've made the scene so far more powerful than even my imagination ;) I must agree with wanting to see him coloured in scenery like that! And if you do decide to colour him, can you post a pre and post colour!? Its just really powerful looking!

• Brohoof 1

still in process of course but i am glad that you love it. it makes me excited to hear what you have to say when it's actually finished!

seriously? im so excited. at first i had him in the luna position but i figured he would look more alone if he was this way so this is how i will do it, for yours i believ i will have to do in color just to get the full effect of emotion that your oc is going through.

too bad its already been made x3, i love this one, i love it to peices, but i didnt know you could do multiple ponies x3

mabey sometime in the future i could get you to make another one? i just thought my boyfriend, electrobolt would enjoy a drawn picture of my OC and his nuzzleing all cutsey like x3

• Brohoof 1

Your initiative payed off ten-fold i swear! It looks brilliant! The scenery really makes his emotion stand out strong

Almost exactly as i envisioned him, except i must admit you've made the scene so far more powerful than even my imagination wink.png I must agree with wanting to see him coloured in scenery like that! And if you do decide to colour him, can you post a pre and post colour!? Its just really powerful looking!

thank you very much!. im glad i made him just the way you wanted him. i actually already started the coloring process, but is it that you want a line art of this particular scene?

too bad its already been made x3, i love this one, i love it to peices, but i didnt know you could do multiple ponies x3

mabey sometime in the future i could get you to make another one? i just thought my boyfriend, electrobolt would enjoy a drawn picture of my OC and his nuzzleing all cutsey like x3

not sure what you mean by that? yea i had other commissions requested that i have been working on but ive been able to work on several at once. 

thank you very much!. im glad i made him just the way you wanted him. i actually already started the coloring process, but is it that you want a line art of this particular scene?

not sure what you mean by that? yea i had other commissions requested that i have been working on but ive been able to work on several at once. 

sorry x3, i still want that one youve already made, but i just wondered if sometime in the future (or at the bottom of your comission list x3) i could get one of my oc and my boyfriends OC nuzzleing x3

• Brohoof 1

sorry x3, i still want that one youve already made, but i just wondered if sometime in the future (or at the bottom of your comission list x3) i could get one of my oc and my boyfriends OC nuzzleing x3

yea i can- i need a reference of his oc thopugh so that i know what im doing- or else i could totally spoof and that wouldn't be cool

yea i can- i need a reference of his oc thopugh so that i know what im doing- or else i could totally spoof and that wouldn't be cool

this is his OC x3, same name, electrobolt, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/electrobolt-r19 illl be excited to see what you can do, and thank you thank you thank you ^>^ you made my day

• Brohoof 1

Forget about it since youve already begun, but thank you though. I still am getting more and more excited to see your finished product ;D  

• Brohoof 1

Holy buck That is amazing laugh.png You draw better than me keep it up and good luck :3

Anyway Have a good day every pony !!! :3 :lol:

P.s. I realy think you can be quite famous

~(Luna)~

Edited by (Luna)
  • Brohoof 1

this is his OC x3, same name, electrobolt, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/electrobolt-r19 illl be excited to see what you can do, and thank you thank you thank you ^>^ you made my day

ill start working on it soon okais? :D and i'll make it cute full of sweetness a pony could ever possibly have and still look good. do you mind if this one is a lineart peice? since the other one will be full detail like luna.

Holy buck That is amazing img-1308728-1-laugh.png You draw better than me keep it up and good luck :3

Anyway Have a good day every pony !!! :3 laugh.png

P.s. I realy think you can be quite famous

~(Luna)~

haha everypony has their own style and so their skills vary depending on that particular skill- but thank you for the comment:) and i hope to become famous one day! that would be cool!

Forget about it since youve already begun, but thank you though. I still am getting more and more excited to see your finished product ;D  

im excited the more you talk about being excited haha- i really want to finish it cuz i know i won't stop smiling because i made another pony super happuy! i m so glad i could help you!

This is fantastic! I'm glad to see there's someone else out there who still prefers drawing with a pencil and paper, you don't see much of that around here. :) Props to you for making it look so amazing too! :D

• Brohoof 1

That is probably the most awesome picture ive ever seen in my entire life and I have seen some awesome ones 11/10 over the top awesome wish I could draw like that great work biggrin.png

YAY! i love it when otherponies beside myself think my art is awesome or the best that they have ever seen! it makes me proud :D

This is fantastic! I'm glad to see there's someone else out there who still prefers drawing with a pencil and paper, you don't see much of that around here. smile.png Props to you for making it look so amazing too! biggrin.png

i love drawing with pencil and paper and find it alot easir then digital, though when it comes to color i prefer digital over acriylic unless it is oil paint- yea i agree that you don't see that around much anymore, wich is why at first, i was relunctent to use digital. it was kinda why i hated it actually.  haha thank you very much!

i love drawing with pencil and paper and find it alot easir then digital, though when it comes to color i prefer digital over acriylic unless it is oil paint- yea i agree that you don't see that around much anymore, wich is why at first, i was relunctent to use digital. it was kinda why i hated it actually.  haha thank you very much!

I agree about the color, although I can't paint to save my life. XD I use colored pencils if I'm going to color a drawing at all. I don't have a mouse for my laptop so there's no point in even trying digital for me, but I do just fine with a pencil and paper so I stick to that. :P

• Brohoof 1

I agree about the color, although I can't paint to save my life. XD I use colored pencils if I'm going to color a drawing at all. I don't have a mouse for my laptop so there's no point in even trying digital for me, but I do just fine with a pencil and paper so I stick to that. tongue.png

yea and im only using a mouse along with deviant muro for my paint program, but i want a tablet really bad- my friend has one and i see what it can do, if i had one i'd be like- always drawing. 

yea and im only using a mouse along with deviant muro for my paint program, but i want a tablet really bad- my friend has one and i see what it can do, if i had one i'd be like- always drawing. 

SAME HERE. I think I'm going to buy a wacom bamboo splash for myself for my birthday so I can draw digitally, mostly because editing on a computer is easier and cleaner than editing with pencil drawings. 

• Brohoof 1

SAME HERE. I think I'm going to buy a wacom bamboo splash for myself for my birthday so I can draw digitally, mostly because editing on a computer is easier and cleaner than editing with pencil drawings. 

i think thats what my friend has- and i played around with it  for a lil while- i want one! it would make my art look alot cleaner for sure! i just wish i could afford one- gotta make another 70$ to get it

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. 

if you want your oc to look this epic go ahead and give me a ref and i will do my best!

So I see this thread has 93 replies, so obviously that must be for some good reason.  Still, nothing prepared me for THAT!!!  My jaw literally dropped when I saw your drawing!  That is simply gorgeous Adelind, simply gorgeous!!!  I would be more than honored if you drew my Batmare OC (and yes, I know its Derpy, but I've pretty much made it an original character) at any point in the future.  Also, the black and whites were really fantastic and seem to especially fit characters in night-time scenes the most, such as Luna, so if you don't mind my asking, would it be all right if I asked you in the future for possibly some commissions for a MLP/Batman crossover fanfic I'm writing?  Once again, fantastic work, absolutely lovely in every sense of the word! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

So I see this thread has 93 replies, so obviously that must be for some good reason.  Still, nothing prepared me for THAT!!!  My jaw literally dropped when I saw your drawing!  That is simply gorgeous Adelind, simply gorgeous!!!  I would be more than honored if you drew my Batmare OC (and yes, I know its Derpy, but I've pretty much made it an original character) at any point in the future.  Also, the black and whites were really fantastic and seem to especially fit characters in night-time scenes the most, such as Luna, so if you don't mind my asking, would it be all right if I asked you in the future for possibly some commissions for a MLP/Batman crossover fanfic I'm writing?  Once again, fantastic work, absolutely lovely in every sense of the word! biggrin.png

that made me laugh as i began to read what you were saying- thank you very very much! i would love too! and ive been wanting to draw derpy myself after i saw what my friend had done, so yea- i'd loive to draw yours- it may take some time but i would love to- just give me the references and i'll gladly start!

• Brohoof 1

ill start working on it soon okais? biggrin.png and i'll make it cute full of sweetness a pony could ever possibly have and still look good. do you mind if this one is a lineart peice? since the other one will be full detail like luna.

haha everypony has their own style and so their skills vary depending on that particular skill- but thank you for the comment:) and i hope to become famous one day! that would be cool!

im excited the more you talk about being excited haha- i really want to finish it cuz i know i won't stop smiling because i made another pony super happuy! i m so glad i could help you!

of course ^.^ i wouldnt mind at all, itll be something nice to give him, since ive been....really bad about that lately and this will make his, and my day :D

• Brohoof 1

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. 

if you want your oc to look this epic go ahead and give me a ref and i will do my best!

*mind blown*

Mechanical pencil?? That's awesome!!

I honestly don't see any obvious flaws. This is quite possibly the most outstanding pony drawing I've seen, ever. :D

Amazing, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing you post more.

• Brohoof 1

*mind blown*

Mechanical pencil?? That's awesome!!

I honestly don't see any obvious flaws. This is quite possibly the most outstanding pony drawing I've seen, ever. biggrin.png

Amazing, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing you post more.

thank you very much! yups- i hate regular pencils and with a passion. i deeply prefer mechanical over any other pencil- simply because it has i ever needed. thank you very much!

Oh my crackers, that is phenomenal! That is absolutely stunning! I absolutely love the way you drawn this. 10/10 I love seeing art like this one. Keep up the brilliant work biggrin.png

thank you too! i love this peice and im very proud of it. i have it on my wall! thank you for the comment it makes me so happy to know it's appreciated!

• Brohoof 1